Bills' WR Brandon Reilly Could Make His Debut in Week 16 vs. the Patriots

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Glad that we protected Holmes, Ducasse and Davis. I would have preferred Reilly, Groy, Eric Lee and a 3rd but what do I know. 

I am excited to see Reilly get a chance. I think that he gets open. That’s something that our receivers not named Thompson have a hard time doing. I don’t want to get carried away but think that he could be a contributor moving forward.

3 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

It's tough to argue against this statement. I have to agree.

Hard to argue 8-6 and a shot at the playoffs. But y'all are right... an undrafted WR, a back-up guard and a practice squad DE that played a few good games on the best team in the NFL would have been much better. McD and Beane are terrible. SMH

Just now, Bills Pimpin' said:

Hard to argue 8-6 and a shot at the playoffs. But y'all are right... an undrafted WR, a back-up guard and a practice squad DE that played a few good games on the best team in the NFL would have been much better. McD and Beane are terrible. SMH

I do believe that Reilly, Groy, Lee + 3rd round pick > Holmes, Ducasse and Davis. We are all entitled to our opinions. Apparently Beane agrees with us according to Dunkirk Don.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I do believe that Reilly, Groy, Lee + 3rd round pick > Holmes, Ducasse and Davis. We are all entitled to our opinions. Apparently Beane agrees with us according to Dunkirk Don.

Maybe right now when Holmes is hurt but not three weeks ago. Hindsight is always 20/10. And Ducasse has played much better of late. 

1 minute ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Maybe right now when Holmes is hurt but not three weeks ago. Hindsight is always 20/10. And Ducasse has played much better of late. 

I said this 3 weeks ago, 6 weeks ago, 8 weeks ago, there is ZERO hindsight being used here. I do agree that Ducasse has been better but he still isn’t good.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I said this 3 weeks ago, 6 weeks ago, 8 weeks ago, there is ZERO hindsight being used here. I do agree that Ducasse has been better but he still isn’t good.

Ducasse is improving every week because he is blessed with unnatural speed and footwork for a man his size regardless of how raw he is. One of the reason McD is going to be a great coach is because he recognizes that talent and can coach guys up. 

Just now, Bills Pimpin' said:

Ducasse is improving every week because he is blessed with unnatural speed and footwork for a man his size regardless of how raw he is. One of the reason McD is going to be a great coach is because he recognizes that talent and can coach guys up. 

Good one. :lol:

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No doubt, but that doesn't matter much if the guy can't stay on the field as you already know. 

It's hard to think that they kept him through all of these injuries for nothing.  I doubt they brought him back off of IR to not play him.

2 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

I think if you are a 30 year old NFL player and considered raw, then you are unlikely to get coached up. 

35 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Your point is an excellent one. 

...despite the injuries, wouldn't surprise me one damn bit if he wasn't activated to prevent first year accrued season basis....so then he is activated but a scratch because he is not a ST'er, noting our prolific return corp.......Jesus play the damn kid and let Kyle return kicks.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Andre Holmes is out for the Week 16 game at NE.  Looks like Reilly will make his NFL regular season debut. 

Just in time to showcase him for Belichick to pluck off the roster later on. 

20 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Just in time to showcase him for Belichick to pluck off the roster later on. 

...naw.....to pacify the TBD pundits, Belichick will target the woeful BUST Zay for a conditional 6th and the kid catches 100 balls for the Patsies instead....