Dan Patrick's initial reaction to Gronk reveals a lot

Like A Mofo

Tells me all I need to know about how the National Media works and how much they do not like Buffalo, don't want to travel to Buffalo, and want things to stay JUST as they are.

Dan Patrick was asked 'Should Gronk be suspended' Quick answers: Yeah, yeah, but at least Gronk apologized...and seemed to rush right through it...

Of course he did.

If Brady was hit by say Lorenzo Alexander like that, ESPN would have a special round-table discussion and DP would be inconsolable and calling for Alexander to be punished by stoning.

Guys like Dan Patrick needs his Tom Brady talking points to keep going...needs the same teams to be good, makes their hack jobs easier. Buffalo must not alter things for hacks like Patrick, Cowherd.

Bottom Line: Any Buffalo fans out there yearning for validation from these media types. Forget it. It isn't in the cards.

Time for the Erie County DA to bring up criminal charges if the NFL does not act.  The rest of the NFL fanbase outside the NE crybabies would applaud that someone, finally, is doing something about the Patriot Way, which is cheating and getting wrist-slapped.  

• Like (+1) 6

7 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Tells me all I need to know about how the National Media works and how much they do not like Buffalo, don't want to travel to Buffalo, and want things to stay JUST as they are.

Dan Patrick was asked 'Should Gronk be suspended' Quick answers: Yeah, yeah, but at least Gronk apologized...and seemed to rush right through it...

Of course he did.

If Brady was hit by say Lorenzo Alexander like that, ESPN would have a special round-table discussion and DP would be inconsolable and calling for Alexander to be punished by stoning.

Guys like Dan Patrick needs his Tom Brady talking points to keep going...needs the same teams to be good, makes their hack jobs easier. Buffalo must not alter things for hacks like Patrick, Cowherd.

Bottom Line: Any Buffalo fans out there yearning for validation from these media types. Forget it. It isn't in the cards.

Didn't hear his comments today.

If,you have listened too Patrick this season he was a fan of what the Bills were doing early on. 

Patrick of all bobbleheads has been the most pro Buffalo in his comments.imo.

1 minute ago, jr1 said:

he could've broken his neck. !@#$ these media whores

he could now have permanent damage to his brain.  the back of your head is the most vulnerable part of your skull.  for all we know he could now have a bloodied and bruised brain and a death sentence for a life of living with CTE.  and we are wondering if Gronk should be suspended?  he should be in jail

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

he could now have permanent damage to his brain.  the back of your head is the most vulnerable part of your skull.  for all we know he could now have a bloodied and bruised brain and a death sentence for a life of living with CTE.  and we are wondering if Gronk should be suspended?  he should be in jail

I think this is a bit dramatic.....

But Gronk should be suspended the rest of the year IMO

23 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Of course he did.

Patrick is a lazy imbecile who knows zero about sports.  I would be surprised if he even bothers to watch NFL football on his Sunday afternoons. 

5 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Gronk says he's sorry...and then tries to justify it because he was getting held on that play and before all day and said "What else was I supposed to do?" That shows the guy isn't right in the head. The league has to send a message, especially to that dummy.

Gronkowski is and has been a knucklehead and the apology reflected that. 

16 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I’m disgusted with our own team for not standing up to gronk.  Absolutely disgusting.  

Yeahhhh I feel exactly the same way. I'm dead serious when I say that the next time we play them Tom Brady or Gronk better be leaving on a cart.

Watching the play and the replay the blow to White's head was an obvious intent to injure.  If that criteria doesn't warrant some kind of fine or suspension then what does?  But through some warped logic from the officials the Bills were the team penalized for 15 yards on that play and he wasn't ejected.  I'm pretty sure the league will take no action.  Just amazing.   Now when one of  the Bills DB's blows out Gronk's knee with a low hit in the rematch you can bet it will be a different story from the league office.

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

Time for the Erie County DA to bring up criminal charges if the NFL does not act.  The rest of the NFL fanbase outside the NE crybabies would applaud that someone, finally, is doing something about the Patriot Way, which is cheating and getting wrist-slapped.  

Tom Brady was suspended 4 games for deflating balls about an ounce, the team was fined $1MM and lost 2 draft picks. Get over yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Gronk says he's sorry...and then tries to justify it because he was getting held on that play and before all day and said "What else was I supposed to do?" That shows the guy isn't right in the head. The league has to send a message, especially to that dummy.

Absolutely!

1 hour ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

He hung out with Aaron Hernandez too much.

I fail to see how this relates to the national media not wanting to come to Buffalo. Most of the reactions I have read all call for a Gronk suspension. I know that Bills fans and Buffalonians have an inferiority complex, but let's not get carried away.