What's your reaction if Peterman is terrible this Sunday

Steptide

I think it depends on what “terrible” means. Does he throw 2 pick 6s and we lose, but he shows he will stand in there and make the throws and lead the offense? He’s a rookie playing a good defense on the road. Whether it’s not going to be hostile crowd doesn’t matter, it’s across the country and somewhere he’s never played. I don’t expect him to be great in his first start  but just going to look for signs of whether he can play QB at the NFL level. 

• Like (+1) 4

It all depends upon what kind of terrible we're talking about.  Is it terrible because he's under a relentless pass rush all day, or is it terrible because he misses throws or turns the ball over too much?  Makes a big difference in how I'd evaluate the performance.

13 minutes ago, Steptide said:

For me, I need more than one game, but it'd no doubt be disappointing. 

It means the season is over......  KC & NE the next two weeks are much more difficult games......

This is why it is ridiculous.

I supported TT, but did so with the proviso that I blamed the majority of the issues on playcalling, the OC and the pieces around him.  Getting rid of his three best WR's (Woods, Goodwin & trading Watkins) entering 2017 told me all I needed to know about the Bills HO thought process.  

Now anyone who questions my stance, check all the threads & posts bemoaning this offense and the inability to throw throw for 300 yards or show any creativity in the passing game & WR's.

However I expect a start similar to Jones' in week 17 vs. the Jets, where the beginning will be promising and will see some glimpses, however by the end it will look like a Brock Osweiller performance.

Sunday night they'll be plenty of threads commending Peterman for competing and pointing out those 3-4 good passes and excited at 5-5 about how much better he'll be with another week of reps vs. KC.......

Such is the life of a Bills fan......

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it depends on what “terrible” means. Does he throw 2 pick 6s and we lose, but he shows he will stand in there and make the throws and lead the offense? He’s a rookie playing a good defense on the road. Whether it’s not going to be hostile crowd doesn’t matter, it’s across the country and somewhere he’s never played. I don’t expect him to be great in his first start  but just going to look for signs of whether he can play QB at the NFL level. 

And so it starts......  The defense of Peterman regardless.   

Do you all not remember how hyped everyone was over Trentative?  How did that turn out?  Bill Walsh thought he was the next Montana. I'm not going to get worked up over 1 game, good or bad.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

It means the season is over......  KC & NE the next two weeks are much more difficult games......

This is why it is ridiculous.

I supported TT, but did so with the proviso that I blamed the majority of the issues on playcalling, the OC and the pieces around him.  Getting rid of his three best WR's (Woods, Goodwin & trading Watkins) entering 2017 told me all I needed to know about the Bills HO thought process.  

Now anyone who questions my stance, check all the threads & posts bemoaning this offense and the inability to throw throw for 300 yards or show any creativity in the passing game & WR's.

However I expect a start similar to Jones' in week 17 vs. the Jets, where the beginning will be promising and will see some glimpses, however by the end it will look like a Brock Osweiller performance.

Sunday night they'll be plenty of threads commending Peterman for competing and pointing out those 3-4 good passes and excited at 5-5 about how much better he'll be with another week of reps vs. KC.......

Such is the life of a Bills fan......

I love Sammy and Woods, but Tyrod didn't throw 300 even with them. Not that that matters at all.

Tyrod isn't coming back next year, why is it ridiculous to try out additional QBs?

• Like (+1) 1

I welcome the idea of watching a Bills game WITHOUT screaming "THROW THE BALL".  ;-)

I honestly feel that the Bills come out and throw a few quick passes, to keep the defense honest.

Then POUND THE ROCK just as they wanted to all a long. 

• Like (+1) 1