Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t disagree. I just wouldn’t have waited until they were out of the playoff discussion (maybe 2 more weeks). I hope that they are right. 

Why wait until we are out of the playoffs to make a change? I dont get that line of thought. The last two weeks were pretty clear we were not getting there with TT, so why wait until we are out of the playoffs when we still have a chance to make them?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t disagree. I just wouldn’t have waited until they were out of the playoff discussion (maybe 2 more weeks). I hope that they are right. 

Tyrod is finished and waiting for another loss next week would have ended the season. Peterman may not be the guy but we sure as hell know that Tyrod was not either.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsMedia said:

The organization has decided to tank, therefore, putting Peterman in is a fantastic way to go. Love the move and let's go get a couple studs in the draft early!

Nope. They’ve decided they want to win and Peterman runs the offense better. And we give ourselves a few games to figure out the plan for next year.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think they know that they will see more of what they saw the last 2 weeks because the LAC D-Line is ridiculous. This is one way to keep the pass rush at bay - get the ball out fast. Whether he succeeds or not i don’t know. But TT holds onto the ball so long, he would be eaten alive by Bosa/Ingram. I guess they think this gives them a chance. 

But it Tyrod is a captain so this is huge I think from a “process” perspective. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, unclepete said:

Dumb decision. Give Tyrod until we’re eliminated. Allow us to draft our guy early. Not give us false hope with a mediocre back up. 

With TT you will be elemimated. If you believe hes a starter in this league I have some ocean front property in Utah to sell ya. If you were at any of the games this year you should clearly see how many receivers are open that he doesnt see and how his accuracy is pure garbage- see 87 when he broke his thumb as one example of many. 

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

No going back from this - Tyrod is done here. If Peterman plays due to injury or if the Bilsl are out of it then you can bring in a rookie and still go back to you vet as starter later - this is neither situation. This is a MAJOR decision.....

This is the best part of the whole- thing...it guarantees we are moving on from Tyrod for good

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Keeping a guy who played like Tyrod did last week guerentees you fix NOTHNG. 

1 minute ago, xsoldier54 said:

Care to guess where Tom Brady was drafted?

I see one of two outcomes from this move, guys.

A. Nate Peterman becomes the next Tom Brady

B. Professional NFL defenses and coordinators eat the noodle arm rookie alive. 

Its possible that hes somewhere in-between, but I just don't think the guy has the arm for the NFL and that's why he sat til the late rounds like he did. 

3 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Maybe the plan was to start Peterman the whole time but he needed to get more acclimated to the Playbook.  He's had 11 weeks to digest the playbook

Well as soon as a coach has to say "Tyrod is the starter" it's already over.

Like Marshall and Michael were saying on gameday about coaches, if the players have to say "we stand behind the coach" it's already over for the coach.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We are still in this! Back on to being exited

Right!

• SDS pinned this topic