Decided to take a look at next years schedule

The juice

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I'd guess we play GB at Lambeau since they were here in 14 or does that not matter until they make the schedule.

No, these games alternate sites each time. So yes, it will be at Lambeau.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

!@#$ing Christ. We play the play the Patriots twice?  We never catch a break 

The break we need is breaking BRADY! He’s old, he must be getting brittle, right?  I don’t want him just retiring one day without first taking a beating!  

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I'd guess we play GB at Lambeau since they were here in 14 or does that not matter until they make the schedule.

I would love to catch a game there! This would also satisfy the requisite visiting of my sister who has lived nearby for several decades. I’ve never been to visit her, because....well, she moved to Wisconsin for God’s sake! 

31 minutes ago, Augie said:

The break we need is breaking BRADY! He’s old, he must be getting brittle, right?  I don’t want him just retiring one day without first taking a beating!  

I would love to catch a game there! This would also satisfy the requisite visiting of my sister who has lived nearby for several decades. I’ve never been to visit her, because....well, she moved to Wisconsin for God’s sake! 

Do it.  Growing up I loved watching GB and playing them on Madden.  It's probably the one stadium I would actually try to go to in my life if I had the time and money.

I always thought this year's would be tough..... on paper next year's looks easier but the AFC South is improving and Watson and Luck should both be healthy.  I think we might catch the NFC North at a good time though.  The Lions are always pretty solid without being great but having them here they don't worry me.... the Bears do have some talent but who nows what the coaching situation will be?  I'd expect us to maybe be a year ahead of them unless the light majorly comes on for Trubisky.  The Vikings are a strong team but all 3 of their Quarterbacks are FAs next spring and who knows what the situation will be by next year?  Green Bay feels to me like a team that could be about to have a couple of New Orleans Saints type years where Rodgers is still brilliant but there is a total lack of supporting cast.  Winning in Lambeau will be tough but if we have made a nice step year 1 to year 2 then who knows?

If the season ended today then the two undecided spots would be the Raiders at home and the Ravens on the road.  

The NFC North will be a fun set of games to watch! I'm sick of seeing the Jaguars year after year...ugh, those games are rarely fun to watch. And, to make matters worse, they're getting better, a lot better. As for setting up "nicely" for the Bills, I'm not sure if that's meant to insinuate that it should be an easier schedule, and if so - I disagree just on what I've seen so far. 

The Packer game could be a Sunday / Monday night game if the Bills finish strong since them, the Giants, Cowboys and Pats are darlings of prime-time. However, I loathe the idea of playing the Pats on a Thursday and given that the Bills have played Jets and Dolphins on a Thursday game, Bills will be scheduled to play the Pats on a Thursday after they play a Monday night game on the West Coast and the Pats had a bye week to prepare.....ugh. Anyways, Bears at home and Lions at home will be fun to watch.