Ed Hochuli is a disgrace

sullim4

This game is a textbook example of why fans are sick of NFL officiating.

The Bills not only beat Oakland, but they also beat Hochuli and crew. Rarely have the Bills beaten the officials during the playoff drought.

Pass interference on Matthews was outrageous

Lineman downfield was weak.

Richie getting called for holding was BS, pushing your guy over and landing on him is not holding.

And other ticky tak calls need to stop league wide.

Can't stand watching games refereed by Hochuli. That guy wants to call a foul on every play.

Again, all the refs are a disgrace. Not a week goes by where you dont pull a 😳 on a call. Hochuli is the most visible so i get it but theyre all bad

The Matthews call was by an out of position official who thought he saw something, all he saw as the end a guy falling down---hew as not barely touched, if at all.

The Incognito penalty? So an offensive lineman is not allowed to overpower a D-line guy? A rediculous call.

Bad game for the refs. Phantom OPI on Mathews was terrble call. Hughes was mugged most of the game. Hold on Richie was iffy - looked more like a pancake block than a hold.

They also missed Bills player out of bounds before recovering the ball. That should have been Raiders ball but not enough on reply to overturn.

They also missed Bills player out of bounds before recovering the ball. That should have been Raiders ball but not enough on reply to overturn.

They didn't miss anything on that play. No one knew where the ball was when the foot was out of bounds. It would have been irresponsible to blow the whistle there.

Edited by Koko78

Can't stand watching games refereed by Hochuli. That guy wants to call a foul on every play.

It really kills the game. I didn't even get excited after a Bills big play because I think Hochuli is going to call a flag and bring it back.

Takes away the joy from the game

Just finishing the game now and figured this thread would be a few pages long. The number of phantom calls in this game was absurd.

It really kills the game. I didn't even get excited after a Bills big play because I think Hochuli is going to call a flag and bring it back.

Takes away the joy from the game

Exactly.

There were numerous holds by Oakland's OL not called, Hyde almost had his head ripped off after the INT, and the penalties on 3rd down versus both sides of the ball were pretty ridiculous. Especially the ones that negated big plays. Of course some were legit, but some were pretty similar to the f*cking of Bills teams past.