Harvey Weinstein (and others) accused of sexual harrasement

RaoulDuke79

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do remember a tiff with Ann Curry several years ago but don’t recall what it was about. She left the show because of him. 

I wonder if Ann Curry is as good as goat curry.

i read this morning that it was because Matt Lauer wanted nothing to do with her and that it caused a lot of tension and that he requested she be removed from the today show.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do remember a tiff with Ann Curry several years ago but don’t recall what it was about. She left the show because of him. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I'll go with Bob Barker .... since Richard Dawson is dead.

if rich dawson was still alive, there would be a line of women waiting to call that guy out.  then again, not a single one seemed to mind when he leaned in for that oddly sexual kiss strangers don't typically exchange...especially when the rest of the family is still there.

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh yeah... she is still on the today show, right? So maybe she is the accuser. 

No she left a while ago because of the "rumors".   close in line with what was said above.

Rumor not admitted (and possibly true) 

Matts wife thought there was hanky panky going on and demanded that Matt to have nothing to do with her and that could be what caused a lot of tension

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

She was let go cause she was awful. They lost a lot of viewers, me included, when she became the co-host

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I wonder if Ann Curry is as good as goat curry.

I do love goat curry, and I would pay an awful lot to see if she is as good!

My wife has some good insight into the doings and rumors at that show, and the rumors have been around for a while about him with regard to affairs, but nothing of sexual harassment.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

She was let go cause she was awful. They lost a lot of viewers, me included, when she became the co-host

I do love goat curry, and I would pay an awful lot to see if she is as good!

My wife has some good insight into the doings and rumors at that show, and the rumors have been around for a while about him with regard to affairs, but nothing of sexual harassment.

I'm betting this has little to do with Ann curry and just a bunch of other accusations they've kept silent. 

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm betting this has little to do with Ann curry and just a bunch of other accusations they've kept silent. 

Think the folks involved were saying rumors of an affair with Natalie Morales, not Ann Curry. Like I said, might be plenty of truth to those rumors according to someone close to the show.

But he would not be fired for a consensual affair, more for aggressive/harassment type unwanted behavior. There had been no talk of that at NBC News, specifically the Today Show.

23 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Think the folks involved were saying rumors of an affair with Natalie Morales, not Ann Curry. Like I said, might be plenty of truth to those rumors according to someone close to the show.

But he would not be fired for a consensual affair, more for aggressive/harassment type unwanted behavior. There had been no talk of that at NBC News, specifically the Today Show.

Who has actual sex, these are all stories about creepy weird behaviour.

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Anderson Cooper for the win

33 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There has always been talk of Anderson Cooper being a little cooky...

Plus, he's a Vanderbilt. 

Beyond his family connection, which is significant, where did Cooper intern before becoming a journalist? 

Image result for langley cia

If Cooper gets the boot then you know this purge of media figures is motivated by more than just sexual harassment/abuse...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Remember, since the 2012 NDAA, the US government legalized propaganda on US citizens by State and CIA:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mhastings/congressmen-seek-to-lift-propaganda-ban?utm_term=.eado0pOW07#.uuZxL6RaL3

We are watching a control system burn... but to what end? 

Image result for watch the world burn gif

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.