Harvey Weinstein (and others) accused of sexual harrasement

RaoulDuke79

Sounds like Harvey Weinstein tried to hump just about everything. Makes Bill Cosby look like a piker.

Harvey was a member at The West Chop tennis club in Martha's Vineyard where I used to spend my summers working during college. He used to harass the waitresses relentlessly. One very attractive Irish girl in particular. Never got "handsy" to my knowledge, but made lots of sexually inappropriate comments. The girls just put up with it because he was an amazing tipper. Also, his wife was an absolute smokeshoe. Smoking hot tall blonde, and she was independently wealthy which I found interesting because she was married to Harvey who is a repugnant fat blob.

Harvey was a member at The West Chop tennis club in Martha's Vineyard where I used to spend my summers working during college. He used to harass the waitresses relentlessly. One very attractive Irish girl in particular. Never got "handsy" to my knowledge, but made lots of sexually inappropriate comments. The girls just put up with it because he was an amazing tipper. Also, his wife was an absolute smokeshoe. Smoking hot tall blonde, and she was independently wealthy which I found interesting because she was married to Harvey who is a repugnant fat blob.

I wasn't paying much attention to this story, but it keeps snowballing. Now he's doing the obligatory sex rehab as women are coming out of the woodwork with accusations. Meanwhile sex sells forms reason, I'm sure a lot of these women aren't exactly coming off as nuns.

To be honest, if he harassed me but I got a big tip....I would wear shorter shorts.

BTW I'm a guy. Was he into dudes?

Are they any different from the powerful in any industry?

yup, in almost every possible conceivable way

just like a Hollywood fan to think the worst of Hollywood is happening in every industry and home.

No it ain't.

Very different, because the powerful in other industries don't have the public bullhorn to spout out hypocrisies to the rest of the world.

It would be great to see a montage of the last 25 Oscars & Golden Globes to see the juxtaposition of everyone on stage moralizing the world and thanking Harvey Weinstein for being a great guy.

It would be great to see a montage of the last 25 Oscars & Golden Globes to see the juxtaposition of everyone on stage moralizing the world and thanking Harvey Weinstein for being a great guy.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/hollywood-stars-who-have-praised-harvey-weinstein-in-the-past-2017-10?r=US&IR=T/#meryl-streep-2

Very different, because the powerful in other industries don't have the public bullhorn to spout out hypocrisies to the rest of the world.

You mean like Fox News? Edited by PromoTheRobot

That would be fantastic. The hypocrisy is what makes this so spectacular.

You mean like Fox News?

Fox News, as well as all other news outlets, are part of the Hollywood entertainment BS. IMO anyway.

Abso!@#$inglutely!! Some here have already stated why. Ill tell you another difference. This isnt an issue with just the powerful in Hollywood. This attitude is pervasive throughout. From the bottom up. Trust me. I was an outsider for years observing their holier than thou attitude . !@#$ em all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.