Harvey Weinstein (and others) accused of sexual harrasement

RaoulDuke79

The "guy" who is being "wiped out" as you say for "unwanted sexual advances" is one of the most vile human beings you could ever meet. You might want to recalibrate your outrage on this one. This has nothing to do with politics or selective outrage - making it about that is missing the point.

You're being way too kind.

Not at all. One guy gets a pass and the other is wiped out and will likely be facing jail time. Tell me which of these two things is different...

well,. Since you like me. Here goes, ma'am

Why is Trump getting away with something? Is there evidence of such? Are there credible sources?

What does Trump have to do with Weinstein? Is it because your capacity of intellectual thought cannot span more than the 3 inches between your ears? Ya, see, one doesn't have to do with the other. They're not at all close

And, your jump to conclusions forgets Weinstein's right to a trial and he is innocent until proven guilty. Which, I'm sure you must agree with. Because, the Constitution which says all sorts of things you dislike i would imagine, says so. That same rule with innocence applies to Trump.

And, of course you must have to remember that what the big orange doofus says is ridiculous and galavanting boasts of idiocy. Weinstein seems to have been an actual predator. And if that's ok with you, if it's ok that Weinstein was not only a predator but enabled by the Hollywood machine than I don't know what to say except you're probably only spanning 2" between the lobes.

Wait a minute. Unwanted sexual advances are OK if no one files a legal complaint, but are despicable if they do?

Moron...

idiot, why were these unwanted sexual claims settled, never heard in court, etc ... Start with that, think carefully and I will await your attempt.

The "guy" who is being "wiped out" as you say for "unwanted sexual advances" is one of the most vile human beings you could ever meet. You might want to recalibrate your outrage on this one. This has nothing to do with politics or selective outrage - making it about that is missing the point.

He didn't come on to "women". He raped them. He's prone to violent outbursts and when all the (literal) skeletons come out of the closet on this "guy" you can't get "excited" about, you are going to see darkness that people have paid millions to keep hidden under the rug. And he's the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

I know nothing about this guy except for I have hear he was a monster. And Brett whatshisnamedirector is the same way with young actresses. What people hear about and ignore is amazing

Kind of Paterno esque.

in that case there wasn't as much as there has been heard about Weinstein a friend of mine played for PSU when that all went down and never heard anything more than he was just a weird guy and bad vibes.

He was a prominent starter, not a schlub

One thing is for certain: Harvey Weinstein is f-ing ugly.

Did anyone catch the female news reporter from Long Island who was on CNN the other night with Anderson Cooper?

She told her story involving HW...

I'm happy to repeat the story if anyone is interested.

Did anyone catch the female news reporter from Long Island who was on CNN the other night with Anderson Cooper?

How about the first 10-15 seconds of this:

He is rather ogre like. I heard a comment from Ryan Gosling along the lines of how shocked and disappointed he was in Weinstein and how this behavior isn't acceptable.

Does anyone else think if Weinstein wasn't as ogre like, and looked more like Gosling or McConaughey there would be less women coming out of the woodwork.

I am by no means excusing what he has done. Yet, what does this say about people?

But, but... Aren't some of these women complicit in what happened? Yet, they are pouring out of the woodwork without an ounce of shame. What did they think was going to happen as they sold their ideals down the river? Now they are all coming out on the sewer we call social media like it is not a reflection of their moral beliefs. Don't get me wrong, I haven't really followed this and don't know how many he actually forced himself on, that of course is a big criminal problem. Now the one's that gave willingly to his advances and they are all up in arms. What does this say about them? What did they think would get succumbing to a piece of ogre azz? You have to be kidding if they thought "sleeping their way to the top", putting out on the casting couch was perfectly normal. Is there any shame in people?

"I want to be a lion
Everybody wants to pass as cats
We all want to be big, big stars, but we got different reasons for that

Believe in me because I don't believe in anything
and I want to be someone to believe"

Yikes!

Wait a minute. Unwanted sexual advances are OK if no one files a legal complaint, but are despicable if they do?

Moron...

How are you supposed to know if the sexual advance is unwanted unless you make the advance?..........Asking for a friend....

How are you supposed to know if the sexual advance is unwanted unless you make the advance?..........Asking for a friend....

this is a real question and important as girls will often say no, or I don't want to go too far, or keep making the moves as things go on and not want to be too promiscuous

He must of pissed someone off or it would still be going on. Clinton used to party with him all the time.

First, and this has been covered in the Pet Peeves thread, it's Must Have, not Must Of

Now that's out of the way

Second, Weinstein's production company has been going thru some lean years. Hollywood is full of sycophants, wannabes, and remora eels that are more than happy to look the other way when the hits were coming and everyone is swimming in fortune and fame. But once the gravy train stopped the rats abandoned ship

And finally in regards to Clinton (and I apologize if this veers into the realm of PPP), the Democratic Party establishment has alot invested in keeping Clinton's proverbial skeletons in the closet. Bill Clinton's rep may have taken abit of a beating after Hiliary lost in 2016, but even with that I don't think any stories will surface until after Bill and Hiliary have both passed away.

Well...presuming you're not a thorough !@#$ like Weinstein...you can't. Given that an advance can become "unwanted" retroactively ("morning-after" regret), you'd best just hope that you're talking to a mature women, and not a complete nut job.

Well...presuming you're not a thorough !@#$ like Weinstein...you can't. Given that an advance can become "unwanted" retroactively ("morning-after" regret), you'd best just hope that you're talking to a mature women, and not a complete nut job.

Also, it helps not to be a fat slob. And in this one rare case, it's probably better to be poor than rich as there's less to gain from the woman's perspective.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.