Do you believe the Bills are a playoff team in 2017?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Borderline. I don't see the Bills making any sort of deep playoff run, but it would not surprise me if they get in. They still have some growing and developing to do before they truly belong in the upper echelon of the league. Having a bunch of good draft picks next April is going to help them plug a few remaining holes, AND get deeper, which is a real need right now.

I'd say yes. I think that our defense will keep us in games long enough to overcome enough teams to make the playoffs. We need offensive improvement (a #1 WR would be nice), but let's take it one week at a time.

Also I think if you asked this after last week you'd see a lot more "yes" responses. Bills fans are notoriously tormented souls after a loss.

When you are winning the turnover battle THREE to zero, but losing the game you are a pretty bad team.

Well, at least not a playoff team. No reinforcements are coming guys. We're going to play this roster and miss the playoffs again, all for a better future - that's the process. If Cordy gets healthy, they finally wake up and put Groy at RG, Dareus plays to his level and all the rest of the walking wounded return, it could be interesting. That said, likely we'll be looking forward to the draft by December.

Edited by Green Lightning

.....nope.....onus cannot be on the defense weekly to keep this club in games......Dennison trying to make Taylor a pocket passer is asinine, and negates the effectiveness of his wheels....too many excuses about receiving corp, a comfort cushion....big money shelled out to do your damn job...BUT...does your QB even know you're out there somewhere without a GPS unit on your azz?.....sick of all the high priced diva excuses ....any of us poor working slobs get the same blame opportunity?....hear's a take from the D&Cs Maiorana...very telling......

► Key stat: Taylor is now 2-16 in games where the Bills trail by four points or more at any time in a game. What this says is that the Buffalo quarterback has historically not gotten the job done when the Bills need to rally to win games. This was a shining example.

I think it's going to be close. The defense has got to keep playing the way they have and the offense as limited as it on the offensive side of the ball will have to somehow be more efficient. I think we finish with a 9-7 record and barely miss out.

Next year we get in.

Yes i did believe after the Atlanta game than came last weekend.....I still could believe personally but its up to this coaching regime.....can they now overcome all the injuries...O'Leary looks to be our top target (like him but not a good situation)...Will they make some changes to their philosiphies on offence? Can they get some badly needed bodies that will work in a very short period to prepare........if yes to some of these or most than i can see them making a strong push.......if not than oh well just another year to add onto the 17.....