Jim Kelly disrespected by Shady stretching during Anthem

JerseyBills

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Health care bill is a mess. Foreign relations are a mess. North Korea is a mess. Russian collusion is a mess. Yet here we are talking about weather a grown man stands or kneels. You are all doing great being distracted by the media you all bash. Trump sure knows what he is doing.

Edited by nedboy7

I love Jimbo but the more he supports this child president,the more respect I lose for him...its like Damien running the oval.

Really? Look who is being childish.... you lose respect for him due to his politcal views??? The guy beat cancer twice and deserves respect from everyone for his accomplishments both on the field and with his battle with cancer. Total hypocrit calling other childish when your entire post was childish

Really? Look who is being childish.... you lose respect for him due to his politcal views??? The guy beat cancer twice and deserves respect from everyone for his accomplishments both on the field and with his battle with cancer. Total hypocrit calling other childish when your entire post was childish

Why do people keep bringing Kelly's cancer into this discussion? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that there is NO ONE who doesn't respect his fight.

But that is not the topic of this discussion.

But just so I'm clear .... you're saying that one who beats cancer has earned the respect of every living human being on earth, regardless of his/her ideologies. Is that what you're saying?

Health care bill is a mess. Foreign relations are a mess. North Korea is a mess. Russian collusion is a mess. Yet here we are talking about weather a grown man stands or kneels. You are all doing great being distracted by the media you all bash. Trump sure knows what he is doing.

Not being distracted...I can concentrate on more than one thing at a time

What is the big deal with Jin Kelly giving his opinion to the radio station? Lesean voiced his, why can't JK?

Like anyone's opinion you take it or leave it, who cares?

It also seems to me that JK didn't like THE WAY Lesean was protesting, not that he was protesting.

I kind of agree. Kneeling and/or holding arms stands for something around current challenges.

Stretching, flipping through your phone, or counting your benjamins, is disrespectful to the other 60, 70 or 80% of the fabric of this nation people might be proud of, even Lesean.

The players have acknowledged that their intention is not to disrespect the military

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article175160636.html

Nucci, it isn't about intention. People are going to be angry because it is a sign of disrespect intended or not. Not recognizing that as a factual point doesn't help the conversation, it only increases the tension and puts people on the denfensive. If for generations people are taught you stand out of respect then doing anything else will be seen as disrespectfull by many regardless of personal stance on the reason for protesting.

Is this contradictory at all? I say no.

@buffalobills

The Bills and our fans were proud to salute 96-year old Staff Sergeant Jasper Rivera during Sunday's game! 1f1fa-1f1f8.png

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Military-Appreciation-presented-by-BENRUS-Week-3/6007b9d4-0aa9-4218-97ca-11640eb5e543

benrus-week-3-story.jpg

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/912801471959146496