Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Simian and their offense looks good, not sure they score that much but I could see 17 or 20 points which will be more than enough because we aren't matching that against their defense.

Only 1 point dogs? I'm very surprised.

Dallas D is a bunch of no names today but they are well coached. I'm more floored at Denver shutting down Dallas's offense. And elliott who almost never gets shut down. That's.... not good for us.

THAT'S.....why they play the games.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could Peterman be our Siemian?

We probably won't find out. We will play Tyrod until the season is ruined. By then enough of the team will have probably quit. Rather then be proactive, we will be reactive and waste another entire season. Defenses know all they have to do is stop the run against us and we can't score. That's not going to change with this QB on the field.

Hey you like Darnold too :)

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Broncos just lost 1st round pick OT Garrett Bolles with what looks like a blown achilles. They were horrible at the T position last year, so Jerry Hughes and Shaq Lawson should be salivating.

This is actually a very interesting showcase matchup: the team that went with the journeyman (o.k., only his 2nd team, but his 7th year) QB in Tyrod vs. the team that decided not to bring in the Brian Hoyer type and went with the young low round draft pick Peterman type (Siemien). Right now, all things considered (and not putting too much on today's performances), I'd say they're about equal. Equal but very different that is ...

denverbroncos.com: Why it happened: Broncos 42, Cowboys 17

170917_siemian_dal_660x420.jpg

Denver dominated on both sides of the ball Sunday as they went on to defeat the Cowboys.

NFL.com: Broncos shut down Zeke, Cowboys in lopsided win

The Dallas Cowboys walked into a buzz saw Sunday afternoon in a lightning-delayed, 42-17 loss to the Denver Broncos in Colorado. Here's what we learned ...

Lines moving as anticipated.

And if you anticipated it don't you think Vegas anticipated it?

They obviously like the Bills for whatever reason,as they know majority of the common fan sees that and jumps on Denver

This is actually a very interesting showcase matchup: the team that went with the journeyman (o.k., only his 2nd team, but his 7th year) QB in Tyrod vs. the team that decided not to bring in the Brian Hoyer type and went with the young low round draft pick Peterman type (Siemien). Right now, all things considered (and not putting too much on today's performances), I'd say they're about equal. Equal but very different that is ...

Denver's supporting cast on offense is much stronger for QB success.

Siemian is certainly better than Tyrod right now. He's got 7 TDs already!

Not liking this matchup at all.

The NFL is week to week.

It's the Broncos first game in a hostile environment and the Bills were God awful in Carolina and they could have easily won.

The only thing I know is that Taylor isn't an NFL QB and that severely hampers this franchise.