Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

“The idea was to make Prescott beat us because we knew he couldn’t.”
—Denver defensive end Derek Wolfe to Mike Klis of KUSA-TV, after Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott struggled in a 42-17 Broncos’ win Sunday.

Sounds familiar to make him be a quarterback in last seasons opener against the Ravens.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's debatable

Better secondary, not as good front 7.

Also different playmakers on D. Carolina and that LB trio could be this run games kryptonite.

We can attack Denver like we did Seattle last year imo

Vegas is essentially begging ppl to bet Denver, usually Vegas is right. When a line looks too good you always bet the other way.

Bills are a 63.2% cover vs spread as a home dog since 2011. That's your reason right there.

I'm scared for him. :lol:

Considering just this year I would say Siemian is playing better than Cam.

Broncos are proving me wrong.

Thought they were in for a rough season. So much so I put a couple hundred on the under(8)

Bills are on there way to 1-3 if they lose this one and the wheels coming off McDermott wagon pretty quickly.

Nope , just Tyrod, McDermott isn't going anywhere; Trust The Process.

Was he not linked to the Bills for a bit after McD was hired? Wonder what we look like under him instead of Dennison

Can't get a franchise QB if McCoy is the OC ;)

“The idea was to make Prescott beat us because we knew he couldn’t.”

—Denver defensive end Derek Wolfe to Mike Klis of KUSA-TV, after Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott struggled in a 42-17 Broncos’ win Sunday.

Where have I heard this before ;)

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Whoever believes that McD's in any jeopardy whatsoever no matter how bad the offense plays over the course of this year is 100% outright delusional. McD/Beane ain't going anywhere, they got the keys to the car for the next few years and I have a lot of optimism that this organization is finally moving in the right direction.

It's gambling, nothing is as easy as it seems. After the Broncos rolled the Cowboys and play an obviously limited Bills team the line opens so low. I'd stay away from this one.

This is just like that Steelers spread last week. Spreads that stand out often up end badly when you take the obvious. Denver is getting some clout as being a top team and they are only giving -2, -3? Yuck.

I took em to cover. Been right twice so far. I can take a loss i guess. But it might be a 9-3 game. And not the 28-3 I predicted earlier. But still beleave Den covers this one.

Just like i said Carolina doesnt over but wins.