Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

After last week, unless the defenses forces some turnovers, it's hard to imagine our offense scoring against the Broncos.

Their defense is so much better than our offense its scary. We're going to have no one to throw to in the pass game, and Von Miller vs Mills seems like a disaster in the making. They'll take away the run and leave their 3 very talented corners man to man with our very untalented receivers. The result will be tons of pressure in Taylor's face and no where to throw the football.

I think the boo birds will be out by halftime and it will be hard for the defense to get up for the 2nd half knowing their offense is so abysmal.

The Broncos are one of the best teams in the league and the Bills are one of the worst. This is a really bad match up for us and I expect the score to be very lopsided when the game ends.

All of this makes sense. Then you look at the spread.

When you watch the game on Sunday just say Vegas Vegas Vegas as somehow the Broncos show up flat, the Bills batter Siemen and win. Don't make sense but I fully expect it to happen.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this makes sense. Then you look at the spread.

When you watch the game on Sunday just say Vegas Vegas Vegas as somehow the Broncos show up flat, the Bills batter Siemen and win. Don't make sense but I fully expect it to happen.

yep, the moneyline only at +140 right now. Seems odd, based on the followings and perception of the respective teams, various power numbers, etc, would think this line should be closer to +180. Fishy fish.

BTW, when I quote odds it is what I can get at Bovada, as that is where I bet, so may be better odds somewhere else

Edited by plenzmd1

yep, the moneyline only at +140 right now. Seems odd, based on the followings and perception of the respective teams, various power numbers, etc, would think this line should be closer to +180. Fishy fish.

BTW, when I quote odds it is what I can get at Bovada, as that is where I bet, so may be better odds somewhere else

Bovada here too.

As I keep saying: I expect this to be a much closer game than many will believe.

It's tough to travel across two time zones and sustain the kind of performance they had on Sunday against Dallas, especially against a physical opponent like the Bills.

I'm not saying Buffalo will win, but I expect a tight contest.

As I keep saying: I expect this to be a much closer game than many will believe.

It's tough to travel across two time zones and sustain the kind of performance they had on Sunday against Dallas, especially against a physical opponent like the Bills.

I'm not saying Buffalo will win, but I expect a tight contest.

Yeah, it's gonna be like the Bills vs Chiefs in 2014.

Bills lost 17-13.

QUICK HITS: DAREUS AND GLENN BOTH SIDELINED FOR PRACTICE

dareus-9-20-story.jpg

Marcell Dareus and Cordy Glenn both came out of last Sunday's game with ankle injuries and both will be sidelined for practice Wednesday.

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "WINNING OUR ONE ON ONES" (12:20)

Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice topics include; controlling the line of the scrimmage, playing another tough defense this week, and an injury update.

@buffalobills

"There's definitely some plays we'd like to have back. We'll continue to work as an offense and look to improve." #GoBills

@leoroth

Tyrod: Never that close to signing with Denver as free agent. "Here was three-way battle with chance to start and I wanted to play.''

@MatthewFairburn

Tyrod Taylor said the chemistry with wide receivers is still a work in progress.

@SalSports

Tyrod Taylor asked how much freedom he has to audible: "We're getting to that." Says he doesn't have free rein but getting more each week

@leoroth

Tyrod on Denver defense: "Confident group that's been playing awhile. There will be 1-on-1s across board, we have to win those battles.''

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills RB LeSean McCoy on performance against Carolina: I felt there were some plays I could have made.

@MatthewFairburn

LeSean McCoy: "I think the problem with this league is not enough players take accountability. I do."

LeSean McCoy said it's a "poor excuse" for anyone to say the Bills are getting used to a new offense. "We know the offense."

@JonScottTV

LeSean McCoy says #Bills saw a lot of 8-man boxes last season and led league in rushing. Doesn't think changes at WR this year a factor

@PrescottRossi

McCoy on watching D while O struggles: "The defense is playing hard, tired, on the field for long periods of time. It's frustrating."

@ChrisBrownBills

McCoy: look at numbers Denver D held Elliott to and it was more than you think. Dallas gave up on run. But Broncos a good defense #Bills

@SalSports

"That's what a rest day is for, maybe a part if it, but keep me fresh for the season." -- McCoy on wrist injury and having a day off today

@MatthewFairburn

LeSean McCoy on talk that Tyrod Taylor should be benched: "I haven't heard that. I guess he gets blamed for everything."

@ChrisBrownBills

McCoy: Tyrod is a hell of a player. Without him we would've had no shot last week. I've got a lot of confidence in Tyrod. #Bills

@PrescottRossi

LeSean McCoy gives a vote of confidence to Tyrod Taylor and says he puts Bills in the best position to win.

@leoroth

McCoy on new incentives in his deal, was it in anticipation of more work? "I just wanted the loot, baby,'' he joked. @DandC

Taylor, McCoy pressers reveal a serious mood at 1 Bills Drive. After debacle at Car, need bounce back vs. Denver's No. 4 D. Won't be easy.

@RobQuinn619

Bills 'concerned' about Marcell Dareus' availability vs. Broncos

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/20/bills-concerned-about-marcell-dareus-availability-vs-broncos/

Bills coach Sean McDermott confirmed that Dareus would miss practice.

“Yeah, he’s got an ankle [injury] right now so he’s not going to practice today and we’ll know a little bit more going forward right now, but right now he’s not going to practice,” McDermott told the media. “It’s a sprain. That’s what we know so far.”

Dareus’ availability may be caused into question and coach McDermott admitted that there was some concern over whether the former Alabama star would take his place in the defensive line rotation. “I am concerned. It is day-to-day at this point, but we have to make sure that we have a contingency plan in place.”

Totally different scheme we run. Carolina is our kryptonite because the 3 headed monster at LB. Denver doesn't have as good as a front 7. We can attack them in so many ways we couldn't attack Car. Good line , should be a clash.

Wondering how Siemian does against a not too shabby Bill D

KC destroyed essentially this same team with playoffs on the line last year.

I think they actually need Taiwan Jones to give his best Tyreek Hill impersonation and to trade that with beating them over the head with Tolbert.

Just run Tolbert right at Von Miller with a full back and tight end too. That is bound to slow them down off the edge.

Still can't audible. Wentz was calling them his first game as a pro.

There is no greater indictment than that imo. It's ludicrous that a 7th year pro QB can't be given free reign at the los. Quite the admission by our coaching staff.

Trevor Siemien ranks 2nd in the NFL in Time-to-throw through 2 weeks, averaging 2.27 seconds from snap-to-release.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-time-to-throw

Look at the bottom six

Russel Wilson, Tyrod Taylor, Deshaun Watson, Jacoby Brissett, Carson Wentz, Deshone Kizer.

Two observations:

They are all mobile QB's

And that we are in a supposed West Coast style offense which means the ball should be getting out quicker, seems as if that isn't working out to well for TT.

giphy.gif

:beer:

This was surprising to hear as well.

Mind Blown. I have been saying it for awhile now, I was hoping that I was overlooking him actually doing something at the LOS because of well.....beers, apparently not.

We are working towards it!? Follow the yellow brick road!!

Sammy and Tyrod going to OZ for brains. Skipping down the yellow brick road whilst holding hands.

Edited by Commonsense