Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Nice post Dusty. WE need more positive people on this site. Go Bill's

Why exactly do we need more positive people on this site? Is one of your relatives employed by the Bills? Are we just supposed to be a bunch of lap dogs and praise everything this organization does? If you go to a restaurant five times and the meal is terrible everytime do you keep going? Please feel free to explain because Im really confused. The Bills dont play for free. They dont work for minimum wage and the prices they charge arent chreap. 17 years of losing and Im just suppossed to accept that? Fork over 100 a ticket. 30 bucks for parking. 7 bucks for a crappy piece of pizza and 10 for a watered down beer. Guess Im just a big fat loser for expecting more. Maybe I should cut my kids out of my will and give everything to the players. I mean seriously. Who can live on 10 million a year.

Edited by Billsmovinup

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why exactly do we need more positive people on this site? Is one of your relatives employed by the Bills? Are we just supposed to be a bunch of lap dogs and praise everything this organization does? If you go to a restaurant five times and the meal is terrible everytime do you keep going? Please feel free to explain because Im really confused. The Bills dont play for free. They dont work for minimum wage and the prices they charge arent chreap. 17 years of losing and Im just suppossed to accept that? Fork over 100 a ticket. 30 bucks for parking. 7 bucks for a crappy piece of pizza and 10 for a watered down beer. Guess Im just a big fat loser for expecting more. Maybe I should cut my kids out of my will and give everything to the players. I mean seriously. Who can live on 10 million a year.

You don't have to do any of that. It's just football. It's entertainment. This is supposed to be fun, but some people post like it's literally ruining their lives. It's a loser mentality.

To the other poster's point: a balanced board is better. A greater mix of positive, negative, and neutral contributors makes for a better experience. That's what I liked better about this place when I first came here.

@PFF

Trevor Siemian has taken a significant step forward so far this season

DKU9xe-XcAEJJ5d.jpg

Bills Today: Numbers at New Era Field favor the Bills

0922-bills-today.jpg

The Broncos are traveling to New Era Field for the their first road game of the season. The Bills will try to cool down a hot 2-0 Denver team on Sunday.

LAWSON: "I'M GONNA BE READY" (2:10)

Bills DE Shaq Lawson spoke to the media following the team's practice. Lawson provided an update on his health and his status for this week's game against the Broncos.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says Marcell Dareus will not practice once again, but they still haven't made a decision on Sunday.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott "feels good" about Shaq Lawson playing. Isn't as confident about Cordy Glenn, still day to day.

@mikerodak

Bills injuries:

Marcell Dareus: day-to-day, still a chance to play

Shaq Lawson: Team confident he’ll play

Cordy Glenn Team less confident

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott on Sammy Watkins' big night: "That's hard to watch from a fan's perspective and at times from a coach's perspective."

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: even if Cordy Glenn can play Sunday will still be on rep count due to all the time he's missed. #Bills

@JonScottTV

McDermott says he doesn’t sense WRs frustrated by outside criticism, but team does embrace power of underdog role. #Bills

@SalSports

McDermott: Brandon Tate can help stretch field and run whole route tree. Will consider him as both return man and WR when deciding actives

@buffalobills

“I sense that our team embraces the underdog role and there’s power in that. Our focus is on ourselves, the Broncos and getting to 2-1.”

I have a sneaking suspicion that if we do everything right, execute our plays and work as a team..................................................................we're gonna get our asses kicked.

If the offensive line plays flawless in this game ( which is nearly impossible of course) the Bills could easily win this game. (my opinion)

But who has any confidence in this offensive line at all? If the offensive line plays like garbage, I have a feeling this would then be a humiliating loss.

- Like most games.

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "CONTINUE TO GROW" (7:55)

Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice topics include; depth at defensive tackle, Denver's offensive play makers, and an injury report.

SCOUTING REPORT - WEEK 3 - BILLS-BRONCOS

scouting-report-9-24-story.jpg

The Denver Broncos have been an outstanding team on third down this season on both sides of the ball. Buffalo's defense has been among the best in yards allowed per possession.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You don't have to do any of that. It's just football. It's entertainment. This is supposed to be fun, but some people post like it's literally ruining their lives. It's a loser mentality.

To the other poster's point: a balanced board is better. A greater mix of positive, negative, and neutral contributors makes for a better experience. That's what I liked better about this place when I first came here.

I feel the loser mentality comes from the Kool Aid drinker types who are "positive". They aren't nearly as frustrated as the perfectionist winners who B word about the team and who are not used to tolerating failure in their personal lives.

The more failure you accept as "no big deal" on a personal level, the easier it is to "just have fun" with the Bills despite their lousy history.

Or you could just be a casual fan of course...someone who doesn't particularly give a crap one way or the other. Most of those types tend to be "positive" as well.

If the offensive line plays flawless in this game ( which is nearly impossible of course) the Bills could easily win this game. (my opinion)

But who has any confidence in this offensive line at all? If the offensive line plays like garbage, I have a feeling this would then be a humiliating loss.

- Like most games.

easily?