Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the loser mentality comes from the Kool Aid drinker types who are "positive". They aren't nearly as frustrated as the perfectionist winners who B word about the team and who are not used to tolerating failure in their personal lives.

The more failure you accept as "no big deal" on a personal level, the easier it is to "just have fun" with the Bills despite their lousy history.

Or you could just be a casual fan of course...someone who doesn't particularly give a crap one way or the other. Most of those types tend to be "positive" as well.

We're all frustrated, dude.

People are fans in their own ways mainly because people are just very different, good or bad. And I think the big distinction is that some prefer to live in the moment and some look much more to the future, good or bad.

NFL.com - Bills WR Matthews: Be patient with passing game

The Bills are currently 28th in passing (162.5), which is nearly 200 yards per game behind the league-leading New England Patriots. That being said, what Matthews has to say is interesting.

Heading into Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos, Buffalo will have no choice but to discover some sort of air attack. The Broncos demolished 2016 rushing leader Ezekiel Elliott and the Cowboys' offensive line last week in Denver, holding Elliott to just eight yards on nine carries.

But you aren't being panicky by declaring the Sammy trade a failure after one game against an awful pass defense?

I thought it would end up a bad trade long before that.

I also have said absolutely nothing about the trade in the Sammy thread; I have only discussed the player and his performance.

easily?

If they played flawlessly - yes I think it makes the win look very easy. Bills would look dominant and would be dominant. (of course assuming the defense shows up).

Even with these receivers and even with the seemingly lackluster passer Tyrod at QB - yes I still think they would make it look easy.

Or I could be batcrap crazy and totally wrong. :D

If they played flawlessly - yes I think it makes the win look very easy. Bills would look dominant and would be dominant. (of course assuming the defense shows up).

Even with these receivers and even with the seemingly lackluster passer Tyrod at QB - yes I still think they would make it look easy.

Or I could be batcrap crazy and totally wrong. :D

I'm going with this

Can we please just fast forward to the Draft season?

Good grief... B-)

This is where I am. Nice to get my Sunday afternoons back so early in the season but this team isn't built to overcome adversity, or, you know, score points against NFL level competition. We'll still have a couple highpoints, maybe beat Miami or something, but i told myself a long time ago, if the product is boring Jauron like football, there is zero reason to watch. It's the season for fall colors, hiking, apple picking, seriously, why waste more time watching run run pass punt? Having said that, i'm not sure I have any faith that the new regime will spend their 379 draft picks wisely, but i guess tune in again this time next year to see!

Last year I came into town for the Arizona game and before the game felt it was absolutely hopeless. This year I'm going to this week's game and have the same hopeless feeling. So we definitely will win.