McCaffrey goes for 100/100 Sunday

billsbackto81

Can a rookie in his second pro game do this to this Bills D? Someone seems to think so. I know certain ex pro analysts have grudges against certain teams but it seems guys like LT and Steve Smith always have trashy things to say about the Bills.

I like the kid, even drafted him on my fantasy team but no way he goes for a double buck against the Bills.

Can't seem to post the link. It's on the NFL.COM home page under Bold Predictions. Yeah, really bold!

Like I said, I drafted him. I usually don't like using players I have when they play the Bills but it's either him or Rawls. Decisions.

Edited by billsbackto81

Can a rookie in his second pro game do this to this Bills D? Someone seems to think so. I know certain ex pro analysts have grudges against certain teams but it seems guys like LT and Steve Smith always have trashy things to say about the Bills.

I like the kid, even drafted him on my fantasy team but no way he goes for a double buck against the Bills.

Can't seem to post the link. It's on the NFL.COM home page under Bold Predictions. Yeah, really bold!

Like I said, I drafted him. I usually don't like using players I have when they play the Bills but it's either him or Rawls. Decisions.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000844736/article/week-2-bold-predictions-rams-offense-scores-40-again-derek-carr-goes-nuts

Carolina's rookie running back breaks out
Christian McCaffrey establishes himself as one of the best dual-threats in the league against the Bills after recording 100 rushing yards and 100 receiving yards.

LaDainian Tomlinson

I'd take the over 100 combined bet. He's really, really good. Could see like 50 yards rushing and 50+ receiving if they are smart. He's really, really good and if Cam's shoulder isn't fully healthy, they should feed him.

He was in college. Had 87 combined versus SF, below average OL, I'm sticking to below 100, we'll make them one dimensional

Did I say I hoped he'd get injured? No, I didn't.

So you'd be cool with Carolina fans predicting McCoy to get injured? Just seems like a pointless thing to say.

He was in college. Had 87 combined versus SF, below average OL, I'm sticking to below 100, we'll make them one dimensional

It was his first game. We have very slow LBs, maybe the slowest in the NFL. If Carolina is smart, they will attack them with CM.

Kinda scummy to hope someone gets injured.

hoping he will be and saying he'll be are two different scenarios, which I'm sure you must be aware of. saying he'll be injured is an educated guess with a pretty good chance it can happen. hoping he is, is not cool, which was not how I interpreted his post.

hoping he will be and saying he'll be are two different scenarios, which I'm sure you must be aware of. saying he'll be injured is an educated guess with a pretty good chance it can happen. hoping he is, is not cool, which was not how I interpreted his post.

Why guess someone will get injured? It just seems stupid. Their career could be over with one injury.

Why guess someone will get injured? It just seems stupid. Their career could be over with one injury.

you're right, it could be. I'm not really one to predict but not really offended by it, violent game and one hit from injury. so it's really to be expected. I'm not going to lie, if brady was laid out flat succumbing from over 300 lbs of DT coming down on top of him and didn't get up, I'm going to feel bad, at all.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

What have you watched since preseason that indicates that any team will have success running the ball against us?

Same for me. I sat Mc and am running Rawls and Shady.

'

you're right, it could be. I'm not really one to predict but not really offended by it, violent game and one hit from injury. so it's really to be expected. I'm not going to lie, if brady was laid out flat succumbing from over 300 lbs of DT coming down on top of him and didn't get up, I'm going to feel bad, at all.

Yeah, maybe it's just that I played football for a bunch of years. We wanted to hit people as hard as possible but you never wanted someone to get hurt. It's a brotherhood.

Of all the things that can happen, why anyone would predict an injury kinda blows my mind.

Yeah, maybe it's just that I played football for a bunch of years. We wanted to hit people as hard as possible but you never wanted someone to get hurt. It's a brotherhood.

Of all the things that can happen, why anyone would predict an injury kinda blows my mind.

It's a thread about predictions. And I no more want to see him injured than I'm sure you don't want to see him go over 100 yards combined against the Bills. So settle down.

Anyone that thinks this will happen is an idiot.

sweet. and groovy

He's good. And prior to last weekend I didn't think that would be an issue. But they said they'll limit him now

smokescreen. they were talking about over working him with snaps.

they will do what they need to.

Bills better limit him

What have you watched since preseason that indicates that any team will have success running the ball against us?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where in my post did I indicate that ANY RB can go 100/100 on the Bills?

Same for me. I sat Mc and am running Rawls and Shady.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I might sit him and run Gurley and Rawls.

These "bold predictions" are one of the most useless things to come out of the media's need to generate fast content and fill time. It's like "The record for receptions in a single game is 20. I'm saying the record gets broken today. Not by Antonio Brown, but by Sammie Coates! And he's going to have 30!" And everyone at the desk goes "wow that's bold!"

This article is the same thing without the other guys being able to congratulate them on their boldness or chastise them for not being very bold. It means nothing.

So you'd be cool with Carolina fans predicting McCoy to get injured? Just seems like a pointless thing to say.

It was his first game. We have very slow LBs, maybe the slowest in the NFL. If Carolina is smart, they will attack them with CM.

Now we have the slowest lbs in the league! There's zero proof of this anywhere. Preston has been praised all summer and should look more like 14 than under Rex. Humber is an unknown that made a great first impression, our S will see alot of time in the box as well.. I like the Jenkins addition as a versatile LB and Lorax is a heady vet , the crappy lb narrative got made up somewhere and ppl just ran with it

LOL! Despite just getting 85 total yards last weekend against the lowly 49'ers, he's going to eclipse 200 yards against the Bills? They should have checked LT for a concussion before making that idiotic prediction.

I thought he looked pretty good for a rookie. On the small side, but a solid runner with good instincts. He got his snap count reduced after he fumbled, and they were clearly trying to get Stewart going last week.

I could see him having a big game out of the backfield against our LBs.

Last year definitely, this year hopefully not. Love McCaffrey though!

If he improves he could get to Shady's level but I mean that's such a tough task. To be a smaller shifty back that gets about 20 touches a game, staying healthy isn't easy. McCoy is a rare talent in so many ways

I thought he looked pretty good for a rookie. On the small side, but a solid runner with good instincts. He got his snap count reduced after he fumbled, and they were clearly trying to get Stewart going last week.

I could see him having a big game out of the backfield against our LBs.

Again with the LB. What evidence do you have that indicates our lb will struggle versus backs like McCaffrey? I think the opposite happens and he gets a nice rookie introduction against a much more physical D than SF. Expect another fumble, best believe that will be in the back of his head!

Again with the LB. What evidence do you have that indicates our lb will struggle versus backs like McCaffrey? I think the opposite happens and he gets a nice rookie introduction against a much more physical D than SF. Expect another fumble, best believe that will be in the back of his head!

They don't have great range, they're fine going north south but a back like McCaffrey can stretch them.