NoSaint

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrians Revenge? Nope, I got MIN.

Really nice drive to start here. Tons of motion and packaging

Always siding with my sons, Eric Kendricks and Xavier Rhodes.

Drew Brees can do one.

Wasn't a fan of Rhodes giving the shove after the tackle earlier- just a schmuck move

Well that's no surprise with Payton calling the plays and Brees as the trigger man.

Looking forward to seeing how Cook performs.

Now that they are getting out of scripted plays we get to see who they are instead of who they want to be

If they can run, and the screens stay effective it should bode well for a better season

When I first saw the play, I thought it would be roughing the passer because he went low. But on replay I think he got him around the waist mostly.

Agreed. Real time it looked a little lower and their err on the side of protecting the QB there.

Bradford looking sharp.

I always forget Bradford can play. Idky but I always view him as a bum, probably because of his first few years in the league. But this dude has some serious talent

He has talent, but he was god awful last season. He's the type of QB who has all the tools, but hasn't been able to put it all together yet. He looks good this evening. I hate to diminish what he's doing, but I think that the Saints D might be an epic disaster this season as usual.

I agree, but I hope you don't believe that the Vaccaro hit on Diggs was dirty. It was only "dirty" in the context of people who want to turn tackle football into touch football.

forearm shiver to head. around 6 hits to head in one half. The Saints are looking like cheap shotters imo. Btw do you realize they are trying to prevent brain damage? Touch football? This is not turning into touch football. Most people would get killed out there.

Edited by Turk71

forearm shiver to head. around 6 hits to head in one half. The Saints are looking like cheap shotters imo. Btw do you realize they are trying to prevent brain damage? Touch football? This is not turning into touch football. Most people would get killed out there.

There were a few, I admitted that. Nothing was dirty about the Vaccarro hit. That is how real football is played. If the Vaccarro hit is dirty, I'm not sure how a guy is supposed to play the safety position.

There were a few, I admitted that. Nothing was dirty about the Vaccarro hit. That is how real football is played. If the Vaccarro hit is dirty, I'm not sure how a guy is supposed to play the safety position.

That was textbook bad but a real challenge for a safety.