Mnf saints v Vikings

NoSaint

That was textbook bad but a real challenge for a safety.

What was bad about it? There was no helmet to helmet contact. In fact, Vaccarro targeted Diggs chest. That would be considered a textbook effort to jar the ball loose. Digs was airborne at the time of the hit, this caused him to fall to the ground, hitting his head. There is nothing that can be done to prevent head injuries of that kind. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was bad about it? There was no helmet to helmet contact. In fact, Vaccarro targeted Diggs chest. That would be considered a textbook effort to jar the ball loose. Digs was airborne at the time of the hit, this caused him to fall to the ground, hitting his head. There is nothing that can be done to prevent head injuries of that kind.

It looked helmet to chin as he came down and spun his body. I'd have to see a reply I guess but I looked close on the initial reply and it seemed bad.

I picked the Vikes, but more importantly had Diggs on my fan duel for the week and he just won it for me.

I find myself rooting for Vikes quite often.

I have a lot of respect for Zimmer

I love watching the Vikes front seven

I hate admitting it because a good friend of mine is a Vikings fan and he is a smug sob

That is crazy too think. This is why QBS need to stop being judged purely off wins and losses

It is crazy. Also don't forget, that includes games started by EJ. Drew Brees has played every single one of those games except for 1.

I interrupt this football thread to state that the Indians are up 8-0 and one game away from tying the A's record :)

Their current run is crazy. I hope they leave some in the tank for October.

Edited by bobobonators

It is crazy. Also don't forget, that includes games started by EJ. Drew Brees has played every single one of those games except for 1.

Next time someone brings up that tyrod sucks because the bills have a losing record, I will bring up that stat you just mentioned lol

Edited by billsfan11

I'm pro-going for it there. At some point you have to get 7.

It also gives them almost zero chance to win, whereas a TD gives them some chance, albeit not a good one.

Extend the game by going for the FG. You go for it and get nothing.....Game Over down three scores at 26-9.