Trade - Car WR Clay to Bills for CB K Seymour & 7th rd pick

Reed83HOF

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is almost unrecognizable. Who feels like they even know who most of these players are. It doesn't even feel like the Bills.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but the offense will feel like the Bills of the 21st century that we are used to - Putrid

Reasonable people will wait until after all the draft picks from next year will have played a season to make that judgement. But keep whining

thank you...you go ahead and agree with everything they're doing. I'll continue to disagree...

Reasonable people will wait until after all the draft picks from next year will have played a season to make that judgement. But keep whining

so we need to wait at least 2 more years to see if this all works... 19 going on 20? Come on.

Reasonable people might also say we had 10th ranked offense last season, improved out kicking game this season... just focus on defense and we are a playoff contender.

thank you...you go ahead and agree with everything they're doing. I'll continue to disagree...

I said reasonable people will wait to make that judgement after all the draft picks they accumulated have played, which clearly you are part of the unreasonable whiny contingency Edited by Magox

I said reasonable people will wait to make that judgement after all the draft picks they accumulated have played, which clearly you are part of the unreasonable whiny contingency

i have no idea why it's commonly thought around here that if you're not constantly complaining, you're agreeing with what's going on.