Trade - Car WR Clay to Bills for CB K Seymour & 7th rd pick

Reed83HOF

it's different, not necessarily good.

Well we do know what we had wasn't working. The unknown is what this team will be

i have no idea why it's commonly thought around here that if you're not constantly complaining, you're agreeing with what's going on.

Because that is how the unreasonable ninny's roll

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we do know what we had wasn't working. The unknown is what this team will be

Because that is how the unreasonable ninny's roll

It's not unreasonable to be frustrated and confused as to what is going on. We have a rookie GM/Coach overhauling an NFL roster... without a proven track record it's easy to be concerned, especially when they say they expect to compete for a playoff position. I hope they are right, just like I hope every single season. But i'm getting old and tired of it all.

so we need to wait at least 2 more years to see if this all works... 19 going on 20? Come on.

Reasonable people might also say we had 10th ranked offense last season, improved out kicking game this season... just focus on defense and we are a playoff contender.

Reasonable people realized that the offense wasn't as good as numbers might indicate.

From the little research I've done Kaelin was having a good camp. Has already shown he can be a kick returner in the league. Everyone has complained we don't have a guy to go over the top... there ya go. Expecting Tate to be cut as well.

Seymour didn't have a great camp and has been nicked up.

Kael and a 7th... cool.