Trade - Car WR Clay to Bills for CB K Seymour & 7th rd pick

Reed83HOF

....i thought Seymour was an up and comer......anybody help me out on how he became expendable?..........

Let's be real here, do you remember him this preseason and thinking to yourself he was good enough to play alongside of someone like White as a starter? I thought Mabin (even with that disgusting last name) outplayed him completely but that's my opinion.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree with you. However, I'm skeptical of their statements that we are expecting to be a playoff contender, if you are rebuilding from the ground up, tell it like it is. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. That's all. I'll give them a chance, i always do.

Unless I missed it, I don't remember them ever saying that we will be a playoff contender this year. McDermott went out of his way to say he's not about making claims or predictions like that.

They just said that they are not throwing this season away and that they plan to be competitive week in and week out.

I know McDermott has that "playoff caliber" slogan, but that's about how he wants things done on a daily basis. That's not him saying that this is a playoff caliber team as constructed.

I appreciate that but I don't think it's reality.

Hard for me to fathom seymour was that poor of a player. I did watch him.

Maybe it was the injury? Maybe he did not " buy in "

maybe he hung out with Dareus alot :beer:

We can count on you!!! :beer:

yes Augie you can.

Thanks man :beer::thumbsup:

We traded away all our guys with dreads. Had to restock.

Powell and Elston?

Does this leave colt Anderson as literally the only member of the 2016 secondary? I can't recall a large unit like this being so completely overhauled so quickly offhand

If this WR ends up taking tates spot, is that actually a 100% turnover there too?

That is truly remarkable and almost unheard of.

I would also venture to guess that 2 years from now that over half of the WRs and DBs will no longer be with this team as the turnover will come from mostly new draft picks

so we need to wait at least 2 more years to see if this all works... 19 going on 20? Come on.

Reasonable people might also say we had 10th ranked offense last season, improved out kicking game this season... just focus on defense and we are a playoff contender.

Yup