Youse guys even suck at sucking

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would still be tough. Wow.

That's actually an interesting thought (include the Dolphins too). What would the best AFC East team be vs. the Pats?

QB - Tyrod

RB - Shady

WR- Parker, Landry, Matthews

OL - Glenn, Incognito, Pouncey, Tunsil, James

TE - Julius Thomas

DE - Wake, Wilkerson

DT - Suh, Williams

LB - Timmons, Brown, Kiko

CB - White, Claiborne

S- Adams, Jones

HC - Gase

Something like that? Would that team beat the Pats?

Jimmy Spags! seems like your vocabulary has improved....somewhat. Good to see you have been going to summer school this year. :D

I dunno. I dink your right about summer school. He been trowin you around more than youse, Kinda like an Italian trowin wet spaghetti against the wall to see if its done.

Long time no talk guys but I thought I'd drop in cause we play each other week one. Weird year huh? With us both trying to suck and all.

I get what the Jets is doing even if I don't like it. I root for them to win all the time and I can't help it none. But they is playing for their stud QB for years to come. Probably that kid from California and can you imagine the money that kid can make when he wins a bunch of Super Bowls for a legendary team like the Jets?

I don't get what youse is doing though. Your team was bad but not really bad when you had Watkins. Now you have Shady and some other good guys but not great and your Qb is just pretty bad, not really really bad and so you is probably going to win a few games and not get the kid from California. Those new guys you got running things sure dress like nerds but they don't seem so smart like nerds. And plus no way that kid goes to Buffalo anyway seeing he could hold out and go to the Jets like Eli did with the Chargers and Giants. No way. And that's even considering San Diego is beautiful Eli holded out. No way does this kid go to Buffalo or Cleveland. He wants the Jets like Jim Kelly did but things are different now and he will be able to choose.

So who does you guys think you is gonna get for a rookie QB next year? I didn't pay much attention to the guys after our guy. Do they suck a lot or is any of them any good? I feel bad for you guys because I wouldn't mind if you finished second to us every year for the next 20 or so while we dominate. I hate the Patriots and Dolphins much more even though if I go on a trip to Miami I get lots of ladies while I'm there. Trust me I don't do that when I go to the Buffalo games.

So I guess the bottom line is that I will be rooting for the Jets to smack you around the field all day like usual but then end up losing instead. Maybe we'll do that thing we learned from you about not picking up the kickoff in the end zone. It will be a long year but worth it.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Apparently all those "ladies" you get in Miami don't speak English.

...Butch From The Eastside?......skittles rainbow.....

hey hey bababribba what the....? :-D muppy

There is a potential bandwagon of millions to jump on here with a good start, that'll raise the quality for sure.

Greetings and yes I bandwagon this site occasionally..... :flirt: I remember you

hey leave jimmy alone you wouldn't say that to his face now would you.. ;-D

Long time no talk guys but I thought I'd drop in cause we play each other week one. Weird year huh? With us both trying to suck and all.

I get what the Jets is doing even if I don't like it. I root for them to win all the time and I can't help it none. But they is playing for their stud QB for years to come. Probably that kid from California and can you imagine the money that kid can make when he wins a bunch of Super Bowls for a legendary team like the Jets?

I don't get what youse is doing though. Your team was bad but not really bad when you had Watkins. Now you have Shady and some other good guys but not great and your Qb is just pretty bad, not really really bad and so you is probably going to win a few games and not get the kid from California. Those new guys you got running things sure dress like nerds but they don't seem so smart like nerds. And plus no way that kid goes to Buffalo anyway seeing he could hold out and go to the Jets like Eli did with the Chargers and Giants. No way. And that's even considering San Diego is beautiful Eli holded out. No way does this kid go to Buffalo or Cleveland. He wants the Jets like Jim Kelly did but things are different now and he will be able to choose.

So who does you guys think you is gonna get for a rookie QB next year? I didn't pay much attention to the guys after our guy. Do they suck a lot or is any of them any good? I feel bad for you guys because I wouldn't mind if you finished second to us every year for the next 20 or so while we dominate. I hate the Patriots and Dolphins much more even though if I go on a trip to Miami I get lots of ladies while I'm there. Trust me I don't do that when I go to the Buffalo games.

So I guess the bottom line is that I will be rooting for the Jets to smack you around the field all day like usual but then end up losing instead. Maybe we'll do that thing we learned from you about not picking up the kickoff in the end zone. It will be a long year but worth it.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

giphy.gif

And you all the tough guys in here remember that if I drop you off the fire escape on the highest building in Buffalo you might survive the 4 story drop but it's still gonna hurt. So don't get all mouthy. I'm just talkin football.

This was pretty funny

My IQ dropped reading this drivel.

Sounds like the typical uneducated Jets fan from Brooklyn, who has no idea what planet he is on.

Jets fans, along with Rangers fans, are truly the dumbest people on the planet. All of them must be Dumbocrats.

My IQ dropped reading this drivel.

Sounds like the typical uneducated Jets fan from Brooklyn, who has no idea what planet he is on.

Jets fans, along with Rangers fans, are truly the dumbest people on the planet. All of them must be Dumbocrats.

Well that response showed some serious eyecue.

Guys who brag about getting ladies usually end up dating Mary Palm and her 5 sisters.

Well that response showed some serious eyecue.

Being in the NYC area, I know how these people speak.

Just shedding some light on it.

So they have at least ONE thing in common lol

Seriously though, I love Spag's posts, they crack me up. And he obviously is more educated than he tries to appear, because he sometimes lapses into correct spelling and sentence structure.

If I had to guess, I would say that he is actually Fitzpatrick, even if he doesn't play for the Jets anymore. Totally seems like his type of humor as well as something he would have fun doing.

That's actually an interesting thought (include the Dolphins too). What would the best AFC East team be vs. the Pats?

QB - Tyrod

RB - Shady

WR- Parker, Landry, Matthews

OL - Glenn, Incognito, Pouncey, Tunsil, James

TE - Julius Thomas

DE - Wake, Wilkerson

DT - Suh, Williams

LB - Timmons, Brown, Kiko

CB - White, Claiborne

S- Adams, Jones

HC - Gase

Something like that? Would that team beat the Pats?

Cutler at QB and then yeah.

Cutler at QB and then yeah.

Nope, he's been a worse player over the last few years. I'd listen to Tannehill but he still has less TDs and double the turnovers. It's Tyrod.

I think that team loses to the Pats still (unless you factor in depth).

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Nope, he's been a worse player over the last few years. I'd listen to Tannehill but he still has less TDs and double he turnovers. It's Tyrod.

I think that team loses to the Pats still (unless you factor in depth).

Cutler is the one of the three to play at a high level at least sporadically, although I would listen to Tanny.

6 yard passes on 3rd and 7 make TT's make Tanny's stats look all pretty, but they don't win games.

Edited by jmc12290

Cutler is the one of the three to play at a high level at least sporadically, although I would listen to Tanny.

6 yard passes on 3rd and 7 make TT's make Tanny's stats look all pretty, but they don't win games.

the Bears have gone 7-13 with Cutler at QB the last 2 years.

12-23 over the past 3

17-29 over the past 4

Let's not talk about what wins games as an argument for Cutler.

the Bears have gone 7-13 with Cutler at QB the last 2 years.

12-23 over the past 3

17-29 over the past 4

Let's not talk about what wins games as an argument for Cutler.

W-L isn't a QB stat though.

Bears haven't had a defense over 20th in points allowed in the last 4 years and for two years they were 31st and 30th.

Give Cutty that defensive personnel and we'd be challenging Brady.

Edited by jmc12290

The Jets are a dumpster fire wrapped in flaming garbage and used ladies toiletries. They're clearly tanking for a draft pick. So what if they get Darnold, honestly. How many NFL greats have come out of USC? Mark Sanchez, aka the "Sanchize" ring a bell? How about Matt Barkley? Matt Leinert was garbage. Todd Marinovich anyone? Cody Kessler, Matt Cassell, Rob Johnson. Carson Palmer is the best NFL QB to come out of that school and he's not even top ten in the league in most of the years he's played. Darnold would also be joining a team of aging veterans almost completely devoid of talent. They will be like the Browns were last year, but worse. Anyone think that Browns are Superbowl ready after a 1 and 15 season and a few high draft picks? I don't. It's still the JESTS to me.

W-L isn't a QB stat though.

Bears haven't had a defense over 20th in points allowed in the last 4 years and for two years they were 31st and 30th.

Give Cutty that defensive personnel and we'd be challenging Brady.

Didn't you just say in your previous post '6 yard passes on 3rd and 7 make TT's make Tanny's stats look all pretty, but they don't win games.' as an argument to include Cutler over Tyrod or Tanny? Why not bring up defense in that statement if that's what you actually meant?

Didn't you just say in your previous post '6 yard passes on 3rd and 7 make TT's make Tanny's stats look all pretty, but they don't win games.' as an argument to include Cutler over Tyrod or Tanny? Why not bring up defense in that statement if that's what you actually meant?

Because those are plays that I've watched TT and to a lesser extent Tanny make consistently that just stat pad.

Those plays could be incompletions or sacks or short passes but they don't change the outcome of the drive and thus don't help win games.

Edited by jmc12290

Because those are plays that I've watched TT and to a lesser extent Tanny make consistently that just stat pad.

Those plays could be incompletions or sacks or short passes but they don't change the outcome of the drive and thus don't help win games.

Or the WR could fight for 1 yard and make a 1st down. We'll just have to agree to disagree, as usual.

• 2 weeks later...