Ragland traded to KC for 4th round 2019 pick

MAJBobby

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that was a sweet trade up for the Bills.

Reggie Ragland cost them a second round pick, and 2 fourth round picks. Parlayed that into 0 games played and 1 fourth round pick in 2019.

Maybe it's a fine trade for what he is worth (which appears to be about nothing), but it certainly is quite the indictment on that 2016 selection.

Geez. How can they possibly justify that?

So that was a sweet trade up for the Bills.

Reggie Ragland cost them a second round pick, and 2 fourth round picks. Parlayed that into 0 games played and 1 fourth round pick in 2019.

Maybe it's a fine trade for what he is worth (which appears to be about nothing), but it certainly is quite the indictment on that 2016 selection.

Or its an indictment of the trade and the value it netted.

This regime didn't draft Ragland so they won't have to justify it. This is the problem with changing between 3-4 and 4-3 so often like the Bills have over last couple years

It doesn't matter. You deal with the guy or get more for him. It is a ridiculous trade.

Edit: A ridiculous trade to a team we want to do poorly this year.

Edited by What a Tuel

This regime didn't draft Ragland so they won't have to justify it. This is the problem with changing between 3-4 and 4-3 so often like the Bills have over last couple years

Yup, exactly. I said this in the other Ragland thread. This is why it sucks changing schemes every couple of years and why I want McDermott to be here for at least 4-5 years. I want to actually see the Bills be able to build something for once, without changing visions 2-3 years in...

At least they got something for Ragland. Definitely better than just cutting him.

I'd have preferred to be patient with him, or at least to trade him anywhere but KC. They probably couldn't get anything from him from another team though.

For those asking how you justify this trade...