Ragland traded to KC for 4th round 2019 pick

MAJBobby

So that was a sweet trade up for the Bills.

Reggie Ragland cost them a second round pick, and 2 fourth round picks. Parlayed that into 0 games played and 1 fourth round pick in 2019.

Maybe it's a fine trade for what he is worth (which appears to be about nothing), but it certainly is quite the indictment on that 2016 selection.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it every single time we clean house on the defensive side it has to come with a switch between a 3-4 and a 4-3. Stache 600-600 4-3, Pettine 3-4, Schwartz 4-3, Rex 3-4, McDermott 4-3. The talent erosion would not have been nearly this bad if they just limited the house leaning moves to the same general scheme.

Edited by Charles Romes

maybe they don't think he's actually going to help them win. KC doesn't value him much either considering the compensation. 4th is good but 2019?

Yeah you could be right. Or maybe they're just unsure because if the injury and don't know what type of impact he will have this year.

I want Ragland to be successful there, but starting next Year! lol.

maybe they don't think he's actually going to help them win. KC doesn't value him much either considering the compensation. 4th is good but 2019? Reminds me of Whaley's trade for Bryce Brown.

Ragland didn't look that bad to me in preseason. A few TFL's, maybe a little slow but a lot of us figured he was still trying to get back into football shape. Maybe the staff feels like he's fully recovered and nothing more than a run thumper.

Bryce Brown had those two really good games in Philly though!