Bills signed Eric Wood to two year extension

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a two year 16M extension

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)

8/26/17, 5:06 PM

#Bills C Eric Wood signed a 2-year extension worth $16M in new money with an additional $5.275M this year, source said. Locked up.

8M AVV in new money

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)

8/26/17, 5:08 PM

For #Bills C Eric Wood, he got a $6.5M signing bonus and a $1.75M roster bonus due in 5 days, source said. $14.2M in total guarantees.

Lot of Money for Wood IMO. Specially after Groy new contract. Only like it if you move Groy to OG

Insanity.

Reminds me of Buddy Nix coming in and giving Chris Kelsay a crazy contract extension. For what?!

Insanity.

Reminds me of Buddy Nix coming in and giving Chris Kelsay a crazy contract extension. For what?!

Yep.

This.

Buddy said he paid Kelsay to set an example that team players would be rewarded financially. :doh:

It was a desperation move by a regime that had no idea how to flip the culture switch........Chan didn't have the will or the way to do it so they thought maybe they could buy it.

Wasting money.

Scheme versitility.....Wood can play both C and G

I mean.........in theory yeah........and he can play LT and long snapper in theory as well.

Been a LONG TIME since he played any guard, John. Much different player physically then.

He's not a physical matchup winner at center........that ship sailed about 4 years ago.....he is a veteran presence and benefits from being able to get pass pro help from either side if needed.........at guard he would be a liability.