GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Bills vs. Ravens at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to be very very bad

This is what we will look like against good teams this year. I know it's preseason, but I honestly believe it. I didn't think we was going to be very good before the Watkins/Darby trade, after that I felt like we will probably be right there with the jets. Week 1 will be very telling

I didn't see that last play as a bad one. He almost turned nothing into something.

He got a first down the play before. The next he had a defense On his back before he could turn around.

Still got away. Kept his eyes downfield to make a big play and unfortunately tripped. Thats bad luck, not a bad play.

This is what we will look like against good teams this year. I know it's preseason, but I honestly believe it. I didn't think we was going to be very good before the Watkins/Darby trade, after that I felt like we will probably be right there with the jets. Week 1 will be very telling

It's the right side o-line is downright nasty. Even blow up blocking dolls would be lots better lol.

The team is sloppy. Very sloppy.

McDermott was supposed to be a disciplinarian and stop the penaltys.

Yup, and if it hasn't happened overnight it never will...

Cause we all know problems that have plagued this team for years should be immediately solved by the new coaching staff. Otherwise they suck and should be fired.

For what I've seen, it does make sense, but what confuses is me is how McD said this offense was going to focus on Taylor's "movement" and how Tyrod himself said Dennison's offense is "player friendly"

I get masking your best plays for the regular season, but seeing at least one rollout or bootleg would be nice...

Surely this coaching staff isn't THAT stupid...right?

I really think (hopeful thinking...?) this isn't remotely the offense we're going to see if Taylor's still the starter week 1

I swear the refs are so nitpicky in preseason. I watched other preseason games and they are just as rusty as the players.

I've felt the same way watching preseason.

I just hope it doesn't carry over into regular season.

Sometimes I feel like the refs think people came out to watch them or something. The flags are getting worse and worse every year, to the point where I don't even bother getting excited over a big play right away. You have to wait and see if there was a flag and it's coming back.

They are starting to make the NFL less and less watchable (alrhougnobviously I'll continue to watch...)