Cordy Glenn's Foot Issue is Improving

This. Do you want to continue to pay hundreds of thousands, or several million dollars, to someone with a questionable mental state? I sure wouldn't, regardless of how I, or some cynical Sullivan-esque fans, feel about the "depth" at the LT position.

Incognito was way crazier when we signed him.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richie was temporarily blacklisted because he allegedly bullied Jonathan Martin. He wasn't involved in a confrontation with the police, while standing half naked in a field somewhere.

He sexually harassed a woman with a golf club. He smashed a car and recorded it. He routninely got voted dirtest player in the NFL and had numerous NFL fines. He also got kicked out of 2 colleges.

He was an idiot long before Martin.

Not. Even. Close.

Yeah, that was totally the work of a sane guy. http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/richie-incognito-smashed-his-black-ferrari-with-a-baseball-bat

He sexually harassed a woman with a golf club. He smashed a car and recorded it. He routninely got voted dirtest player in the NFL and had numerous NFL fines. He also got kicked out of 2 colleges.

Yeah, that was totally the work of a sane guy. http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/richie-incognito-smashed-his-black-ferrari-with-a-baseball-bat

i think you pointed it out actually...he was more of an idiot over being just plain crazy. idiots can correct themselves if needed. crazy is permanent.

Thanks for that. It was a black baseball bat. Chainsaw? :doh:

Good arch support inserts worked for me

Ohhhh, but once you have it it's very hard to get rid of. And hurts like the devil! I've had a touch, which was bad. My wife was in a whole new category and that was awful!!!

Ohhhh, but once you have it it's very hard to get rid of. And hurts like the devil! I've had a touch, which was bad. My wife was in a whole new category and that was awful!!!

A little story

My son suffered badly from this in pop warner......so bad that he almost had to stop playing. One of the coaches on the team (who knew so much more then me about this stuff took pity on me and)

Took a practice off to visit his mother who was a medical massouse........about 30 minutes of massage on not just the area but the tendons that lead all the way up the leg did WONDERS in giving immediate pain relief

Then a trip to a specialty shoe store and had inserts made specifically for his shoes..not just his cleats but his everyday shoes

Then athletic arch supports that he wore when he practiced and played

THEN specific exercises that strenghtened the arches and made them more limber....daily

By the time he made it to high school he had it licked

Where is Mash from the BBMB? He gave me warning points for saying Glenn was going to be hampered by this injury last season, told me I was being ridiculous? Wondering if he signed up for these forums. Probably not, because he would not get to play GOD, I mean moderator, here...

Its funny. I remember somebody being ridiculed, which is common on this site, for having the nerve to suggest glenns issues with his foot last year might be cause for concern this year. Oh the irony!

A little story

My son suffered badly from this in pop warner......so bad that he almost had to stop playing. One of the coaches on the team (who knew so much more then me about this stuff took pity on me and)

Took a practice off to visit his mother who was a medical massouse........about 30 minutes of massage on not just the area but the tendons that lead all the way up the leg did WONDERS in giving immediate pain relief

Then a trip to a specialty shoe store and had inserts made specifically for his shoes..not just his cleats but his everyday shoes

Then athletic arch supports that he wore when he practiced and played

THEN specific exercises that strenghtened the arches and made them more limber....daily

By the time he made it to high school he had it licked

My wife forget her work shoes on a trip to NYC and had to run out and buy some before meetings started. Poor support for several days and she's had problems off and on for the last several years. We get shoes delivered to the house weekly as she's always in search for the right stuff that looks decent and has the needed support. She has a foot/calf massager and she goes for massages, but I'm not sure if they've ever gone up the leg like that. Hmmmm, good to know!

Im sure the trainers are all over it...the fact of the matter is the heavier you are the harder leg issues are on the boddy......and cordy is a mountain

Kidding, I'm sure they're doing what they can, but it's a b!tch to get rid of!

I said back then it was a dumb idea to get rid of CK.

I still maintain CK at LT and Glenn at RT would have put our best five on the field.

Let's hope it is just precautionary.

Does anyone know if Henderson appealed his suspension?

The bills addressed the issue when they drafted Dawkins high....who I think is still gonna be a player for us.

What's up with Kujo these days? Is he even available? Would he be facing his own suspension? It was a sad and ugly story so I didn't pay close attention.

The bills addressed the issue when they drafted Dawkins high....who I think is still gonna be a player for us.

Yeah, I was not for swapping them, but if Henderson is out 5 games (?) and Cordy is hurt, we have a numbers problem at OT.

how has Bob looked so far with Rams? Just curious as I've heard nothing about him at all

Nor have I ?

almost forgot about Robert

Always something afoot with this team, injury-wise.

just awful. but I did chuckle admittedly

Crazy though he may be, if Glenn can't start the season the staff will likely regret cutting Kujo.

That why Dawkins was drafted. shhhh. it's a secret though.

Looking forward to Mills at RT again...

Not Dr. Anderson!

Glenn going down would obviously be a massive blow

yeppers.

poor kid.

was it Whaley who gave him the contract? Wasn't he having difficulties even then?

wish him well. and shoot. we need him.

let the key injury parade begin.... that didn't take long.... 4th/5th day of camp is it...

Should look around the league, you'd see that the Bills are doing just fine WRT injury thus far.

@jmccoyphoto

Buffalo Bills tackle Cordy Glenn walks out of the tunnel for the start of the Bills practice tonight at New Era Field. He did not practice.

DGa3zW9XgAABVhU.jpg