Watkins wants to get paid more

Watkins commenting on NBA salaries vs NFL (Curry got a $201m contract). #2018contract.

I am going to guess he's going to have a career year this year.

King MeVerified account @sammywatkins

Follow

More

We gotta get paid more I'm pretty sure 2014 class will change the market

LOOOOOOLLLLL, better step up crutch foot

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please! Comparing what NFL players make vs. NBA players has nothing to do with anyone else. Whine on!

Now I see the motivation. The clowns who were harassing him on Social Media were the targets of that.

Oh no remember athletes and celebrities altogether has to be held to a higher standard. They can be harassed, insulted, and even humiliated at times but they're not allowed to act human when enough is enough. Fans are allowed to do whatever and treat them any way they like. I thought you knew this by now.

Football has more players, plays less games, and has a higher risk of injury. Positions are significantly valued differently in the NFL. They pay only a slightly less % of revenue than the NBA. Watkins is not the brightest bulb in the bunch and is oceans away from being Curry type of valuable to a team. See, Brady.

Per game, a player making 11 mil a season makes 200k per game more than Steph curry so? You want to make more money, let's add in more games.

Steph doesnt deserve that money. Neither does Kyle Lowry but the fact of the matter. Per game NFL is beating NBA in salary. Factor in more time spent practicing traveling. This is what happens

Edited by Agent 91

Watkins commenting on NBA salaries vs NFL (Curry got a $201m contract). #2018contract.

I am going to guess he's going to have a career year this year.

45]

King MeVerified account @sammywatkins

Follow

More

We gotta get paid more I'm pretty sure 2014 class will change the market

If he wanted $$$ like NBA or MLB players then he should have been better at those sports. They only carry like 13 people on an active NBA roster which is why there is more $$$ to go around as well. He's starting to sound like another Gilmore. He's also not even close to Antonio Bryant so he shouldn't get that kind of $$$.

Imagine a 1000 yard receiver who drops 3 touch down passes in a conference final or a 4000 yard QB who throws bushels of INTs in the playoffs and never gets to Superbowl and gets paid $33m a year.

Now imagine this in NBA. It just happened. Kyle Lowry from my home town NBA team got paid $33.3m per year. NBA is ridiculous.

SamMe Watkins. I can't think of a more dissapointing Bill. Not because he sucks as much as a Maybin or the other pile of draft picks but because before the draft I was asked if you could have one player who would it be? Instantly, Sammy Watkins. He looked like a running back with the wheels of a WR. Surefire superstar right!?

Instead Watkins has shown to be a self absorbed diva with a tendacy to be on ice more than he is on the football field.

Meanwhile Mike Evans, Odell and company are poised to take over the league.

Sammy Watkins may very well be the Perry Tuttle of the 21st century.

Perry Tuttle was the highest drafted wide receiver BUST we have ever had, and now Sammy is on his way to not only being that but asking for MORE MONEY for himself and the rest of the NFL.

AND THEY WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL!

Unbelieveable!!!

Edited by BmoreBills

He's not a bust.

An immature kid? Yes, a bust? No way.

He has one year remaining coming off THREE surgeries and a foot injury (for a RECEIVER in the NFL!), and if he gets hurt again... he will be GONE and signed by another team for a few million, never to play for the Bills again.

We shall see...

This thread is same old Bills fans. Star player on the team? Better hate him and everything he does until we run him right out of town

Lot of hate for Sammy as usual. I'm not there at all, but he better have a big year.

Rob Johnson

J.P. Losman

Mike Williams

James Hardy

Trent Edwards

Paul Pozulsny

Aaron Maybin

E.J. Manuel

Those are just off the top of my head during this missing the playoff streak we have. There are a butt ton of reasons why Sammy is being doubted. Andre Reed, Eric Moulds and Lee Evans PLAYED CONSISTENTLY and at a HIGH LEVEL. This is the expectation Bills fans SHOULD have when it comes to their star players.

Sammy Watkins may very well be the Perry Tuttle of the 21st century.

Perry Tuttle was the highest drafted wide receiver BUST we have ever had, and now Sammy is on his way to not only being that but asking for MORE MONEY for himself and the rest of the NFL.

AND THEY WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL!

Unbelieveable!!!

Have you even looked at the production of Tuttle and Sammy before making that statement? Never mind, it's clear that you have not.