OJ may be released soon-Paroled

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wishes the whole CTE thing came out sooner it's him

Yeah. It's a good bet he suffers from it.

Football made him into a celebrity millionaire. It may have also made him (or at least contributed to him becoming) a homicidal monster.

He probably would have led a much better life if he had never touched a pigskin.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Yeah. It's a good bet he suffers from it.

Football made him into a celebrity millionaire. It may have also made him (or at least contributed to him becoming) a homicidal monster.

He probably would have led a much better life if he had never touched a pigskin.

Everything in this post is ridiculous-

1- Why hasn't the NFL pumped out an army of "homicidal monsters". In no way is there any correlation between football and slaughtering two innocent people.

2- A much better life has he never touched a pig skin? Are you kidding? He knocked down a lot of walls for African American athletes, even if it wasn't his intention to do so. He was handed an amazing life because of his physical talents. Had he never played football, he would have had a much harder life like the majority of African Americans during the civil rights movement (when he was establishing himself at USC). If he's a homicidal maniac, then he would have likely ended up in jail at some point anyway. But football gave him a life the overwhelming majority of people can only dream of, provided him with countless acting and spokesman opportunities, nobody is to blame for anything except OJ's unbalanced brain chemistry that allowed him to squander the perfect life he had.

If it doesn't fit, you have to acquit. Johnny told us that. So I guess the guy should get a break this time. It was his stuff he was trying to get back. He never was overly bright. I serviced him in Cheektowaga when he brought back a shower curtain when his wife had sent him to buy kitchen curtains. That is when he was playing. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

Edited by Direhard Fan

If it doesn't fit, you have to acquit. Johnny told us that. So I guess the guy should get a break this time. It was his stuff he was trying to get back. He never was overly bright. I serviced him in Cheektowaga when he brought back a shower curtain when his wife had sent him to buy kitchen curtains. That is when he was playing. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

All this talk about you servicing him and it not fitting is very disconcerting.

That sounds like going above and beyond the job description. That's some employee of the month sh@#!

Everything in this post is ridiculous-

1- Why hasn't the NFL pumped out an army of "homicidal monsters". In no way is there any correlation between football and slaughtering two innocent people.

2- A much better life has he never touched a pig skin? Are you kidding? He knocked down a lot of walls for African American athletes, even if it wasn't his intention to do so. He was handed an amazing life because of his physical talents. Had he never played football, he would have had a much harder life like the majority of African Americans during the civil rights movement (when he was establishing himself at USC). If he's a homicidal maniac, then he would have likely ended up in jail at some point anyway. But football gave him a life the overwhelming majority of people can only dream of, provided him with countless acting and spokesman opportunities, nobody is to blame for anything except OJ's unbalanced brain chemistry that allowed him to squander the perfect life he had.

4th post and it's a gem :thumbsup:

I have a hard time believing that living the life of a pro football player leads to homicide. OJ, Hernandez, Vick, etc.... They are/were sick people regardless of football. Only difference is we may not have known who any of them were had it not been for the NFL. That's it.

They are killers who just happen to have also played in the NFL.

4th post and it's a gem :thumbsup:

I have a hard time believing that living the life of a pro football player leads to homicide. OJ, Hernandez, Vick, etc.... They are/were sick people regardless of football. Only difference is we may not have known who any of them were had it not been for the NFL. That's it.

They are killers who just happen to have also played in the NFL.

Exactly.