OJ may be released soon-Paroled

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hide your women! This serial batterer (from Margarite on) hasn't stuck a female in 9 years. He's likely chomping at the bit to smack one around as soon as he's released.

Personally, I wish he had the courage to off himself in the Bronco..

You think the Bills have gloves and shoes that would fit him?

They actually didn't have a helmet that fit him. Bills had to get his USC helmet when he came to Buffalo.

Mixed feelings because everyone deserves a second chance, but what bothers me is O J already took his second chance and blew it in my humble opinion.

They set him up big time in the Vegas "armed robbery" and he walked right into the trap.

Guest NeckBeard

Very exciting! I read about his tough time in the joint, and I am sure he's learned his lesson now. Jogging with guards. Fantasy football. Protection in cell. Prison sucks, I'm sure, but c'mon.

I didn't follow it, and a brief description would suffice, but its not a problem.

from what i remember everyone in the room knew each other. the guy wearing the wire had an immunity deal and was the one who brought the gun to the robbery creating the armed robbery. then testified against oj. something weird like that. oj got busted but it wasn't like he was carrying the gun and the guy even admitted oj didnt know he had a gun. i think in the wire tape oj even says to put the gun away or something.

from what i remember everyone in the room knew each other. the guy wearing the wire had an immunity deal and was the one who brought the gun to the robbery creating the armed robbery. then testified against oj. something weird like that. oj got busted but it wasn't like he was carrying the gun and the guy even admitted oj didnt know he had a gun. i think in the wire tape oj even says to put the gun away or something.

thanks

That's interesting, and goes to show you never really know.... I had not heard that aspect of the events.