OJ may be released soon-Paroled

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it doesn't fit, you have to acquit. Johnny told us that. So I guess the guy should get a break this time. It was his stuff he was trying to get back. He never was overly bright. I serviced him in Cheektowaga when he brought back a shower curtain when his wife had sent him to buy kitchen curtains. That is when he was playing. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

You serviced OJ Simpson?

normally i wouldn't respond to this type of thread but after watching the news last night, i have to mention it.

all you had to do was watch ABC Nightly News last night to understand what is wrong with the media today. they did a story on OJ possibly being released early and had I think it was Nicole's parents on. they asked them how'd they feel if OJ was released early, obviously they would be disheartened. however, OJ is not in prison for killing anyone, he is in prison for robbery and kidnapping. why didn't ABC inquire with the robbery victims to see how they would feel if he was released early.

also, they went on to exclaim that OJ has been a model prisoner for the duration of his stay, but that the parole board leans more towards remorse for crimes committed. again implying that because OJ didn't admit to killing he most likely will not be released. the only remorse he needs to show is for robbing and kidnapping people.

he was acquitted of murder, end of story. whether he did it or not is not in play here.

Edited by Foxx

....oh boy....can't wait until they cover this one as well................

...."Carruth, 42, won’t be in prison too much longer. He has served about 90 percent of his sentence. His projected release date is one year away – Oct. 22, 2018...."....

It still shocks me to this day that no one ever talked about or asked why Al was never brought on the witness stand. You know OJ spilled his guts out during that long ride and Al I'm sure knows the entire truth to the situation.

...Gil Garcetti and Marcia Clark were hardly the "A Team".......