DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

truth always seems to find the light.

https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/status/1255478736943812609

Steele reveals he believes Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice knew about his anti-Trump research

... Steele told a British court he believed he had been hired by the Fusion GPS firm owned by Glenn Simpson through the Democratic National Committee-linked law firm Perkins Coie to assist the Clinton campaign during the election, according to a transcript of the testimony.

“I presumed it was the Clinton campaign, and Glenn Simpson had indicated that. But I was not aware of the technicality of it being the DNC that was actually the client of Perkins Coie,” Steele testified in March under questioning from lawyers for Russian bankers suing over his research.

“You knew it was the leadership of the Clinton presidential campaign didn't you?” a lawyer for the businessmen asked.

“I believed it was the campaign. Yes,” he answered.

“The leadership of the Clinton campaign?” he was asked.

“Fine, the leadership of the campaign,” Steele conceded.

The lawyer persisted.

“You also understood that Hillary Clinton herself was aware of what you were doing?” the lawyer asked.

“I think Glenn had mentioned it, but I wasn't clear,” Steele answered.

Then Steele was confronted with what lawyers said were notes he took at a meeting with the FBI in 2016 in which he purported to tell agents that Clinton was aware of his research. The lawyers read from those notes during the court proceedings.

The notes, according to the transcript, read: “We explained that Glenn Simpson/GPS Fusion was our commissioner but the ultimate client were the leadership of the Clinton presidential campaign and that we understood the candidate herself was aware of the reporting at least, if not us.” ...

Just curious - who initially funded the project that led to Trump dossie?

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

And yet he's a billionaire and one of the most powerful people in the entire world, and you're simply an azzzhat posting shite on a football team's message board. 

Billionaire?  He couldn't even afford to buy the Buffalo Bills. He had to fake his numbers...

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just curious - who initially funded the project that led to Trump dossie?

lol. you and your whataboutism's. that #TDS you suffer from is a serious malady you might want to have looked at.

the initial funding wasn't for where it ultimately ended up going under the DNC and the Clinton campaign. but, you know that. just more disingenuous horseshit from you is all.

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

lol. you and your whataboutism's. that #TDS you suffer from is a serious malady you might want to have looked at.

the initial funding wasn't for where it ultimately ended up going under the DNC and the Clinton campaign. but, you know that. just more disingenuous horseshit from you is all.

Facts are so inconvenient for you... typical Trumphole.

2 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

EWXjUFQXQAEXJC1?format=jpg&name=small

Autism spectrum disorder impacts the nervous system.
The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely. Common symptoms include
difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests
 and repetitive behaviors. Early recognition, as well as behavioral, educational, and family
therapies may reduce symptoms and support development and learning.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

You know what.  I totally get the hate Trump angle.  He's a pompous ass.  He constantly make statements that are head scratchingly dumb.  

But that behavior flaw does not condone or excuse the unlawful actions of the FBI, DNC, Clinton Campaign and the Obama administration for the attempts to discredit members of the Trump administration for no reason other than they hated him. 

Avoiding the truth because you hate someone so much is a fatal character flaw.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bdutton said:

You know what.  I totally get the hate Trump angle.  He's a pompous ass.  He constantly make statements that are head scratchingly dumb.  

But that behavior flaw does not condone or excuse the unlawful actions of the FBI, DNC, Clinton Campaign and the Obama administration for the attempts to discredit members of the Trump administration for no reason other than they hated him. 

Avoiding the truth because you hate someone so much is a fatal character flaw.

Yet he still won - and 3 years later - he is still a pompous ass.

2 hours ago, GG said:

I can state conclusively that I don't walk the backwoods of Chappaqua.  

Checked coronavirus by zip code in NYC.

Williamsburg is in the category of highest infection rate per capita. Looks like you're wrong.

Again.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Checked coronavirus by zip code in NYC.

Williamsburg is in the category of highest infection rate per capita. Looks like you're wrong.

Again.

On which date?

49 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Jim Baker is the Director of the Office of Net Assessment, U.S. Department of Defense.  He is responsible for providing the Secretary of Defense with comparative assessments of the prospects of the military capabilities of the United States relative to other actors, as well as the political, economic and regional implications of those assessments.

Flynn’s attorney told the court that [Director James] Baker was [Stephan] Halper’s ‘handler’ in the Office of Net Assessment in the Pentagon.

And, David Ignatius? Will we be getting journalist indictments?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Magox said:

@Deranged Rhino can you unpack what these Catherine Herridge tweets and the rest of these General Flynn info.   Just the published stuff and if you want to add your speculation that too but preface it.  I think I understand but not 100% sure.

Apologies for the delayed response, been offline for a bit trying to hit a deadline.... I'm handing in what I'm working on this afternoon then I'll address this in full :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think it's about time the thread title gets changed.

He's long gone. We probably should put this stuff in a different thread when he left last year.  ?‍♂️ But, there are three intersecting threads on the first page alone, soooo....

• Like (+1) 1