DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

I just have a REALLY hard time buying the idea that human trafficking and child sex rings are at the core of Trump's immigration policy. 

They are.  The current administration's immigration policy is intended - specifically - to force Congress to legislatively address the Flores Agreement, the Immigration and Naturalization Act, and the Trafficking Victims Protection Act, the combined effect of which is extraordinarily unworkable and unenforceable.  The administration's "separation of families" is actually evidence of this - it "policy" only in as much as it's based in enforcement of the law as written, and meant to highlight the serious flaws in the current legal framework. 

• Like (+1) 4

It's Mueller Time Bobblehead

LIMITED EDITION

Show your support for Special Counsel Robert Mueller III as he closes in on President Donald Trump and his criminal co-conspirators.

This limited edition bobblehead doll has been meticulously handcrafted to capture Robert Mueller in all his patriotic majesty. “Bobby Three Sticks” stands in a superhero pose, ripping off his trademark navy blue suit to reveal a t-shirt with an “It’s Mueller Time” logo. 8 inches tall, made of durable polyresin, and hand painted. 

Makes a great gift for anyone who loves justice.       ?

https://bluewave18.store/products/its-mueller-time-bobblehead?variant=2375451410441&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIj_-N9vaH3QIVwrbACh2DQAHuEAYYASABEgKJ3_D_BwE

LIMITED EDITION

America’s worst President ever is on his way to jail. The man who infamously led rabid supporters in cheers of “Lock Her Up” is having the tables turned on him in this limited edition bobblehead doll.

At least the democrats still have a sense of humor

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TPS said:

An editorial that I'm partial towards, 99% of D.C. Would be found guilty if put through similar scrutiny, but also the comparison to Clinton's "perjury."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/08/24/be-careful-what-you-ask-for-wasting-time-with-manafort-cohen-and-russiagate/

Exactly, and this is why progressives are hypocrites.

had the hag won, the corruption would have continued unabated.

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Exactly, and this is why progressives are hypocrites.

had the hag won, the corruption would have continued unabated.

It works both ways Joe.

Again, I would not use progressives to describe the group behind this, it's the centrists--the so-called deep state goes across political lines. Aaron Mate is cited in the piece, a real progressive who has continually questioned the Russia narrative, but he's also not a member of the MSM.

36 minutes ago, TPS said:

An editorial that I'm partial towards, 99% of D.C. Would be found guilty if put through similar scrutiny, but also the comparison to Clinton's "perjury."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/08/24/be-careful-what-you-ask-for-wasting-time-with-manafort-cohen-and-russiagate/

So he agrees that Trump deserves to be impeached, is a racist, anti-working class slime ball. But he knows without a doubt because of some tweets that Trumpis not a Russian backed stooge? Ok! 

He makes some some good points about how easy it is for the wealthy to corruptly rig the system, but his total ignoring of the facts that raised so many eye brows about Trump and Russia he never mentions. Let Mueller do his job, if he finds no connection between Trump and Russia, fine. 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So he agrees that Trump deserves to be impeached, is a racist, anti-working class slime ball. But he knows without a doubt because of some tweets that Trumpis not a Russian backed stooge? Ok! 

He makes some some good points about how easy it is for the wealthy to corruptly rig the system, but his total ignoring of the facts that raised so many eye brows about Trump and Russia he never mentions. Let Mueller do his job, if he finds no connection between Trump and Russia, fine. 

As I've said to my wife since this started, they won't find anything substantive about Russia, but they will dig up lot of financially-related dirt. While this would probably be true of 99% of D.C., it's especially the case with Trump and his ilk. And as I've stated here before, it would be very easy to trap Trump in a perjured statement if he testified, but it won't be related to Russian interference (though there could certainly be financial connections to his real estate interests), which is essentially what happened with Clinton's BJ and Whitewater. This is why I replied to Joe that hypocrisy goes both ways. 

FBI agents are privately voicing frustration that the agency and the Department of Justice have focused almost exclusively on investigations of Trump-Russia collusion while allowing probes on other major issues to die, including Hillary Clinton’s ties to the sale of U.S. uranium rights to a Russian-controlled company.

“It seems that there is a pattern of investigations dying on the vine that is occurring for no other explainable reason but that senior executives both in the FBI and DOJ are choosing to allow them to die or forcing them to die,” a former senior FBI official said, according to an Aug. 23 report by investigative journalist Sara Carter.

“The people actually doing the investigating – the junior agents – aren’t the ones who can make the decisions to allow the case to die. It can only be done at the very senior levels at the FBI. AKA: the seventh floor.”

Who is John Huber? 7th floor at FBI called center of power in nation’s capital

There's a comment about "earlier this year" but the next sentence does state 2017 for Congress (and Huber has been at it since 2017), so this may be an updated post.

So, President Trump was up and tweeting this morning. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

0yyHHatl_bigger.jpgRich Noyes‏ @RichNoyes
FollowFollow @RichNoyes

Last month, ABC CBS and NBC touted a "stunning" "bombshell" accusation from Michael Cohen, 28 MINUTES of coverage in one day. Now that it's fallen apart, NOT ONE SECOND for a correction. #TTT

.YPZ2-nBP?format=jpg&name=600x314

cyRjuB28_bigger.jpgJames Hasson @JamesHasson20 Aug 24
MoreThis is, by my count, the sixth anonymously-sourced Russia “bombshell” that was false.

Others:
—Flynn testifying re campaign collusion (ABC)
—DJT Jr getting Wikileaks dump early (CNN)
—Mooch/Russia meetings (CNN)
—Cohen wiretap (NBC)
—Trump/Deutsche Bank (WSJ/Bloomberg)

James HasThis is, by my count, the sixth anonymously-sourced Russia “bombshell” that was false. Others: —Flynn testifying re campaign collusion (ABC) —DJT Jr getting Wikileaks dump early (CNN) —Mooch/Russia meetings (CNN) —Cohen wiretap (NBC) —Trump/Deutsche Bank (WSJ/Bloomberg)

• Like (+1) 3

On 8/24/2018 at 5:38 PM, 3rdnlng said:

It's child trafficking, drug smuggling, homeland security, keeping gangs out, disease control and just plain securing our borders. One can name each of these problems and be correct but just not complete. If you ask me about drug smuggling I will mention "the wall". If you ask me about child trafficking I will mention "the wall". Those are good reasons but not the only reasons. BTW, "the wall" is actually a physical wall combined with drones, human patrols and every other way of securing our border.

Well then let's build the damn well.....as soon as Mexico pays for it. 

If there's one thing I know about Sideshow Don, it's that he'd never mislead the country. 

Who's gonna pay for the wall? Mexico! #MAGA

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

If there's one thing I know about Sideshow Don, it's that he'd never mislead the country. 

Don't be an idiot, but that might be too much to ask. If we need a wall, we need a wall whether Mexico pays for it or not. Now I understand that we are close to finalizing new trade deals with Mexico. Hmmmmn.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Don't be an idiot, but that might be too much to ask. If we need a wall, we need a wall whether Mexico pays for it or not. Now I understand that we are close to finalizing new trade deals with Mexico. Hmmmmn.

I want a wall as much as the next guy but Mexico is gonna pay for it.

Have a little faith in Sideshow Don!

3 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I want a wall as much as the next guy but Mexico is gonna pay for it.

Have a little faith in Sideshow Don!

Frankly speaking, I don't personally give a damn if Mexico pays for it or not. The estimated price tag is within our means but I'm betting that tariffs or other results of new negotiations with Mexico will insure that they pay for it while most likely letting them save face. Yes, Trump is a showman but his policies are good for our country. He's fighting to put us on a fairer footing economically with the rest of the world but faces the strongest of headwinds from the entrenched globalists in our government. He's done more for the people in this country in the last 19 months than has been done for decades. This comes from a person (me) who was always skeptical of the man and didn't personally like his MO. I may have voted for him because the alternative was worse but now will vote for him because of his effectiveness in getting the right policies implemented.

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

He wants a wall. Now you're suggesting adding a moat to that too? 

If he gets Mexico to pay for it via the reworked NAFTA trade agreement will Americans have to pay for the well? 

47 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He wants a wall. Now you're suggesting adding a moat to that too? 

If he gets Mexico to pay for it via the reworked NAFTA trade agreement will Americans have to pay for the well? 

Can we have sharks with fricken laser beams in the moat?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2