DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yes they can and they will see what a dumb assed premise the exchange began with where you posed a question of me being a liar based on a figure of speech with you proposing some wager of me leaving TBD.   You're an idiot!

So you're saying that you wouldn't bet anything, that you have absolutely no conviction in the thoughts that you're expressing, and that no one should place any value in the things that you say because you don't mean them?

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Again, this is a message board.  It records what you say so everyone can see it.

Everyone reading can scroll up and see the entirety of this conversation.

They can all witness your intellectual dishonesty, followed closely by your refusal to be accountable to your own words, your hissy fit, and your personal attacks.

That's your brand.

It's your personal reputation, which you are choosing to craft.

This is no one's fault but your own.

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yes they can and they will see what a dumb assed premise the exchange began with where you posed a question of me being a liar based on a figure of speech with you proposing some wager of me leaving TBD.   You're an idiot!

Watching this argument is like watching a Browns-Jets game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

So you're saying that you wouldn't bet anything, that you have absolutely no conviction in the thoughts that you're expressing, and that no one should place any value in the things that you say because you don't mean them?

Figurative vs. Literal as I first posted in response to your nonsense. I meant every word of what I posted. God you are thick!

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Figurative vs. Literal as I first posted in response to your nonsense. I meant every word of what I posted. God you are thick!

Back to your cloak of parsed words I see.

But again, that's fine.  The world can see who you are.

Unimpressive.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And the Jets go three and out!

So DCTom back to receive the punt. It's a high kick, Tom takes it at the twenty, cuts right and OHHHHHHH is crushed by a hit and fumbles the ball! Browns recover at the 25! Too bad! 

On 8/23/2018 at 12:56 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm a believer in process rather than in people.

I don't subscribe to the "Great Man" view of history, and believe that all men are terribly flawed; which is why I look past the person and straight into the policy.

The real legacy of any President is the government structure they leave behind them, and the ripples it sends out over the long arch of history.

This President has built a legacy of breaking down the unaccountable regulatory and intel states, putting an end to modern day human slavery and child sex trafficking, has improved America's economic lot by ripping up old trade agreements and building new ones which will better benefit the American worker, has dismantled the bad actors in what former President Bush called "the Axis of Evil" making America and the world safer, and has heeded Eisenhower's warnings about the MIC.

Human trafficking and child sex trafficking? Just so I understand, the whole anti Mexican thing was ACTUALLY a ruse or merely a figment of my imagination. His true intention was to put the kibosh on human/ child sex trafficking. It just APPEARED like he was race baiting. Seems like a stretch.

Interesting take on the trade "war." If executed properly, I can see it benefiting American workers. Automation is the greatest threat to economic stability/ equity we've ever seen. Drastic times call for drastic measures. If Bernie Sanders were playing the exact same game, liberals would be all in. Hypocrisy is a disgusting trait.

He hasn't started any wars. I'll give him that. The little stunt Sideshow Don pulled with NK was absurd, but probably not harmful.

Personally, I think Trump is an awful human being. I'd prefer he not represent the country. However, policy and action have the potential to affect my life far more than his white collar hustle. Much rather get back to a point where people discuss issues as opposed to how much they love or hate a reality show star. I suppose this is precisely what the people voted for, so it is what it is.

Edited by LSHMEAB

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Human trafficking and child sex trafficking? Just so I understand, the whole anti Mexican thing was ACTUALLY a ruse or merely a figment of my imagination. His true intention was to put the kibosh on human/ child sex trafficking.

Both.  His true intention to put the kibosh on human trafficking.  That it was anti-Mexican in any way is merely a figment of your imagination.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Human trafficking and child sex trafficking? Just so I understand, the whole anti Mexican thing was ACTUALLY a ruse or merely a figment of my imagination. His true intention was to put the kibosh on human/ child sex trafficking. It just APPEARED like he was race baiting. Seems like a stretch.

Correct.  His intention was to put an end to a very lucrative modern human slave trade, one of the major hubs of which is our Southern border.

This is a global enterprise worth billions of dollars by official government estimates, which are low by magnitudes, as they have no way of truly calculating black market impacts.  The people who control this global market are wealthy, powerful, and extremely well organized.  Like every other billion dollar industry, they have lobbyists who buy politicians, and enrich them to support their business agenda.  This is no different.

He's issued executive orders to those ends, and has had major successes because of it.  The President's work in chasing the bad actors out of DPRK and Saudi Arabia were an effort on this front as well, as those dark holes of human right's abuses were central to the problem, as individuals were actually being bred in captivity there.

First, two articles, one from a left leaning site, one from a right leaning site:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/ana-davila/drug-cartels-where-human-trafficking-and-human-smuggling-meet-today_b_7588408.html 

https://us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/02/the-trafficking-of-children-at-the-mexican-border-001504697.html

Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Mexico 

Various government and international organizations:

https://ncfy.acf.hhs.gov/library/2011/human-trafficking-sex-tourism-and-child-exploitation-southern-border 

https://www.unicefusa.org/mission/protect/trafficking

http://www.ecpat.org/wp-content/uploads/legacy/Factsheet_Mexico.pdf

https://www.cbp.gov/border-security/human-trafficking

The situation at our southern border is entirely bound to this. 

Families entering the country through our check points are not separated.  The people who are separated are adults traveling with children who work to avoid our border check points.  They are separated because that's how children are trafficked into this country, and it's a massive problem, not to mention the largest human rights issue we face in America today. 

I'll reiterate the most important piece for your consideration:

Human trafficking is an annual multi-billion dollar industry; possibly larger since it's a black market which is nearly impossible to track.  Like any other massive global industry, there are massive business operations which co-ordinate and own the lion's share of the marketplace.

And like any other multi-billion dollar industry operating within the United States, these business interests have lobbyists who work to buy politicians to promote policy to protect their interests.

Interesting take on the trade "war." If executed properly, I can see it benefiting American workers. Automation is the greatest threat to economic stability/ equity we've ever seen. Drastic times call for drastic measures. If Bernie Sanders were playing the exact same game, liberals would be all in. Hypocrisy is a disgusting trait.

:beer:

He hasn't started any wars. I'll give him that. The little stunt Sideshow Don pulled with NK was absurd, but probably not harmful.

The DPRK "stunt" was a direct takedown of one of the largest prongs of global human trafficking in the world; and was being propped up by bad actors within our own intel community.

Personally, I think Trump is an awful human being. I'd prefer he not represent the country. However, policy and action have the potential to affect my life far more than his white collar hustle. Much rather get back to a point where people discuss issues as opposed to how much they love or hate a reality show star. I suppose this is precisely what the people voted for, so it is what it is.

It's the policy I care about, not the man.  It would be nice if the President had a more pleasant public persona, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. 

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

I just have a REALLY hard time buying the idea that human trafficking and child sex rings are at the core of Trump's immigration policy. Hadn't even heard about the relationship between the Singapore Stunt and this crisis.

That was glib. It's not that I have a hard time buying it. It's that I know it to be complete and utter nonsense.

I have ALMOST zero doubt that neither DC Tom nor TakeYouToTasker of Buffalo Bills message board lore like human/child trafficking. I have less doubt that the primary motivation for this hard line stance is cultural. Maybe even economic. That's perfectly fine, but at least tell the truth. The world is a much better place when people are intellectually honest. I mean, in life, I understand deception as a means for personal enrichment, desires, etc. This is an anonymous internet forum!

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

I just have a REALLY hard time buying the idea that human trafficking and child sex rings are at the core of Trump's immigration policy. Hadn't even heard about the relationship between the Singapore Stunt and this crisis.

That was glib. It's not that I have a hard time buying it. It's that I know it to be complete and utter nonsense.

I have ALMOST zero doubt that neither DC Tom nor TakeYouToTasker of Buffalo Bills message board lore like human/child trafficking. I have less doubt that the primary motivation for this hard line stance is cultural. Maybe even economic. That's perfectly fine, but at least tell the truth. The world is a much better place when people are intellectually honest. I mean, in life, I understand deception as a means for personal enrichment, desires, etc. This is an anonymous internet forum!

It's child trafficking, drug smuggling, homeland security, keeping gangs out, disease control and just plain securing our borders. One can name each of these problems and be correct but just not complete. If you ask me about drug smuggling I will mention "the wall". If you ask me about child trafficking I will mention "the wall". Those are good reasons but not the only reasons. BTW, "the wall" is actually a physical wall combined with drones, human patrols and every other way of securing our border.

• Like (+1) 3