DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

They are such horrible witnesses. if the prosecution used them. it would only help the defense

Now you get it?

But thanks for the welcome. .

Davis is not a witness. Besides that, please be a little clearer in your representations. It certainly appeared as if you were saying that they would only be good witnesses for the defense. Any reasonable person would assume you meant that the defense would call them. I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you are not more precise you will not enjoy it down here.

On 8/22/2018 at 3:39 AM, plenzmd1 said:

I agree 4mer, he got elected because of his "outsider" status. And his campaign was brilliant, no denying that. I too agree with probably a majority of his policies..including much of what he wants to do on immigration, although not all. 

I just cannot understand that we have a society have gotten to the point that we expect our President to not be a man of integrity..how we should not strive for that. Maybe I am too Mr Smith, maybe I have a different idea of integrity...but I think his ardent supporters are just so sick of the other party they blind themselves to his actions. 

Crimminy, we are on a board here that brands the Pats as scums and cheaters because they deflated some balls and taped signs, yet defend  someone who lies as a matter of course.

This is a great post that will fall upon deaf ears.

At the core of every Trump supporter is vitriolic savagery. Most of them are not personally savages. More like voyeurs. The immorality and ethical failings of their leader only embolden them. Like a bunch of rednecks living vicariously through a pitbull in some seedy Bumblefuq, Kentucky dog fighting ring.

They one thing they understand is metaphoric blunt force. That's exactly the reason they're scared sh*tless of Michal Avenatti. They sense their pooch is a little older. A little more fragile. A little more vulnerable. Only a very public stripping of Trump's manhood will put them back in the cage. I sense it's approaching.

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

At the core of every Trump supporter is vitriolic savagery. Most of them are not personally savages. More like voyeurs. The immorality and ethical failings of their leader only embolden them. Like a bunch of rednecks living vicariously through a pitbull in some seedy Bumblefuq, Kentucky dog fighting ring.

They one thing they understand is metaphoric blunt force. That's exactly the reason they're scared sh*tless of Michal Avenatti. They sense their pooch is a little older. A little more fragile. A little more vulnerable. Only a very public stripping of Trump's manhood will put them back in the cage. I sense it's approaching.

Yes, Trump voters are animals.  That's a constructive point of view.

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that no one is afraid of Michal (or even Michael) Avenatti.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that no one is afraid of Michal (or even Michael) Avenatti.

He got spooked by Q earlier last month, so much so he called the police and went on a Twitter rampage - and Q is a "hoax". 

Avenatti is a giant kitty who gets scared off by internet trolls - the current potus would shred him in any public stage. 

29 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm a believer in process rather than in people.

I don't subscribe to the "Great Man" view of history, and believe that all men are terribly flawed; which is why I look past the person and straight into the policy.

The real legacy of any President is the government structure they leave behind them, and the ripples it sends out over the long arch of history.

This President has built a legacy of breaking down the unaccountable regulatory and intel states, putting an end to modern day human slavery and child sex trafficking, has improved America's economic lot by ripping up old trade agreements and building new ones which will better benefit the American worker, has dismantled the bad actors in what former President Bush called "the Axis of Evil" making America and the world safer, and has heeded Eisenhower's warnings about the MIC.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm a believer in process rather than in people.

I don't subscribe to the "Great Man" view of history, and believe that all men are terribly flawed; which is why I look past the person and straight into the policy.

The real legacy of any President is the government structure they leave behind them, and the ripples it sends out over the long arch of history.

This President has built a legacy of breaking down the unaccountable regulatory and intel states, putting an end to modern day human slavery and child sex trafficking, has improved America's economic lot by ripping up old trade agreements and building new ones which will better benefit the American worker, has dismantled the bad actors in what former President Bush called "the Axis of Evil" making America and the world safer, and has heeded Eisenhower's warnings about the MIC.

You vitrolic savage, you...

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yup, and you can see the trail of property destruction and violence as the ultimate sign of Trump supporters' savagery .

6 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I am surprised you didnt catch his self of steam reference either

If you've been here long enough, you'd know everything 3rd said was a TBDism.

Dirregardless, you should realize there is a lot of sarcasm and not take it so serious. Especially when calling out the trolls like 3rd is doing

Really, just wish he would shut up and ignore them, though

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

You are batshit crazy. That's all I got to say about that.

20 hours ago, Koko78 said:

So you make a stupid statement that I definitively show to be false, so now I have to prove facts of something I couldn't care less about to your satisfaction?

!@#$ off with this nonsense.

Ignore is your friend.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, Trump voters are animals.  That's a constructive point of view.

Racist and deplorable, even.

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Congratulations, you've managed to pack one hell of a lot of stupidity into this post. Too bad you can't just get rid of stupidity by posting it. It stays with you.

I’m sure the new Congress will have fun with this.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

We are going to learn that Jeff Sessions has been paid a lot of money by the Dems to NOT do anything about the REAL crimes on the other side.

It's the only explanation as to why Sessions remains in a slumber.

#DeepState #HillaryDidIt

Obstruction of justice. This is totally wrong. This deserves impeachment 

Donald Trump has begged Attorney General Jeff Sessions to focus his attention on the president’s opponents. A war of words erupted between the two men after Trump criticized Sessions in his Fox & Friends interview Thursday morning for failing to control his department, after which the attorney general hit back saying the Department of Justice “will not be improperly influenced.” Undeterred, Trump then tried to improperly influence the DOJ in a Friday morning tweetstorm. He urged Sessions to “look into all of the corruption on the ‘other side’ including deleted Emails, Comey lies & leaks, Mueller conflicts, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA abuse, Christopher Steele & his phony and corrupt Dossier, the Clinton Foundation, illegal surveillance of Trump Campaign, Russian collusion by Dems - and so much more. Open up the papers & documents without redaction? Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting!”

• Like (+1) 1

I am not sure about fair use here when it is coming from reddit... so I snipped a great dead. It is long, but it is worth a read ?

Connecting the dots (it is about Lisa Barsoomian who I "think" has been mentioned before) and more realization what an incestuous swamp DC is...

From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

A Grand Jury had been impaneled.

Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”.

Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared. Now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out.

Look who took over this investigation in 2005: None other than James Comey; Coincidence? Guess who was transferred into the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS? None other than, Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner. Isn’t that interesting?

But this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right?

Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?

No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States,

Rod Rosenstein.

/ snip (there is a lot more! read it)

Lisa H. Barsoomian, an Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law, is a protégé of James Comey and Robert Mueller.

Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998.

Lawrence also represented:

Robert Mueller three times;

James Comey five times;

Barack Obama 45 times;

Kathleen Sebelius 56 times;

Bill Clinton 40 times; and

Hillary Clinton 17 times.

/ snip (there is a lot more! read it)

Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?

She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s wife