DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Can someone please explain to me how paying women you had affairs with prior to your Presidency constitutes a campaign finance violation?

Furthermore, can someone please tell me what this has to do with the Russia investigation? Trying to figure out why taxpayer money is being used to tell me who the President boned over the last few years.

Can someone also tell me why no one seemed to care that JFK and FDR had one and in JFKs case many mistresses, in this case, while in office.

And please don't use the "Not knowing about these things prior to the election was essentially lying to voters" because I have to assume the Clintons have paid plenty of people to not tell the public about their wrong doings.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Can someone please explain to me how paying women you had affairs with prior to your Presidency constitutes a campaign finance violation?

Furthermore, can someone please tell me what this has to do with the Russia investigation? Trying to figure out why taxpayer money is being used to tell me who the President boned over the last few years.

Can someone also tell me why no one seemed to care that JFK and FDR had one and in JFKs case many mistresses, in this case, while in office.

And please don't use the "Not knowing about these things prior to the election was essentially lying to voters" because I have to assume the Clintons have paid plenty of people to not tell the public about their wrong doings.

I'll take it line by line...

It doesn't
It doesn't
Not old enough to comment

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1032750590630264832.html

This twitter thread is a good read about the supposed rift between Trump and Sessions. It's right in line with what DR has been laying out for a while now.

Trump is very good at directing the squirr... er, media, in the direction he wants them to go.

I do wonder (me and millions of others) what the timing will be of releasing the unredacted warrants and information. Right before, or right after,  Huber hands down some indictments? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump is very good at directing the squirr... er, media, in the direction he wants them to go.

I do wonder (me and millions of others) what the timing will be of releasing the unredacted warrants and information. Right before, or right after,  Huber hands down some indictments? 

The run up to the midterm elections is gonna be nuts.

• Like (+1) 2

Tick, tick, tick.....

Trump Organization finance chief Weisselberg granted immunity in Cohen probe: WSJ

Trump Organization finance chief Allen Weisselberg was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen in the criminal investigation into hush-money payments for two women during the 2016 presidential campaign, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing people familiar with the matter. Weisselberg has served for decades as executive vice president and chief financial officer of the Trump Organization. On Tuesday, Trump's former lawyer Cohen pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a judge Trump directed him to buy the silence of the two women.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

SDNY though, not the special counsel. This keeps getting conflated both intentionally and unintentionally. 

Yup, all part of the process of the slime-riddled deep state struggling to keep their grasp. Hope the president has the fortitude to survive it and burn them all.

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

1.) It's a legally dubious theory premised on Cohen using his money to pay them off for silence, which "contributed" to Trump's campaign, as the revelations may have possibly affected his campaign. Of course, it does not address that the repayment as "legal fees" came from Trump's business, not Trump himself, or the Trump campaign.

2.) Nothing. The US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York is prosecuting it, based upon a referral from dirt that Mueller's monkeys dug up.

Edited by Koko78
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

SDNY though, not the special counsel. This keeps getting conflated both intentionally and unintentionally. 

That doesn't matter. Crimes are crimes. True, proves nothing about Russia, but we will see what the good Mr. Mueller has on that in good time. 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'd bet anything it has ramifications beyond the SDNY case against Cohen. 

if that was the case then don't you think any evidence thus far would have been presented or used? Your idea of how Discovery works is not accurate

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'd bet anything that you'll be here if the tide seems to be flowing your side's way but disappear when it doesn't.

Like how there was no thread title change when Strzok was fired. That was a pretty important development given his involvement and his bias. 

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'd bet anything it has ramifications beyond the SDNY case against Cohen. 

You'd be willing to bet anything?

I'll hold you to that.

If it doesn't have ramifications on the Trump/Russia collusion investigation, you'll agree to stop posting on the entire message board.

Or are you a liar?