DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

I keep on hearing “Lock Him Up” is the new “Lock Her Up”. Who goes to prison first; HRC or DJT? Will Manafort & Cohen avoid jail time by turning evidence over to Mueller and hope for a plea deal? What are the chances Trump speaks to Mueller and perjures himself? All questions that time will answer. 

It's absolutely adorable that you think that's the timeline for how turning over evidence in a plea deal works.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now of days? I should lamb baste you for that but I wouldn't want to affect your self of steam. This is what the connect the dots response was referring to:

"Cohen and Davis are Carnival Barking Dogs. They have no integrity in a court.  They both would only be a good witness, for the defense."

They are carnival barking dogs who have no integrity in court but would be good witnesses for the defense? You're new but you aren't going to get a pass for posting shitlikethat. Post stuff that makes sense or you'll get eviscerated here. Welcome to PPP.

It's spelled lambaste you idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, donbb said:

Grammar Nazi 3inchdong wouldn't know a joke if it took an inch off his pecker.

Speaking of which, Trump now has a "Pecker" problem. ;)

Uh Oh: David Pecker Is Cooperating With Prosecutors, Backs Up Cohen

More breaking news regarding Donald Trump, Michael Cohen and those secret hush money payments to women right before the election. This news is pretty big - David Pecker, chairman of AMI and the publisher of a handful of gossip rags (National Enquirer, Star, Globe, to name a few) is reportedly fully cooperating with prosecutors...and much of what he is sharing backs up Michael Cohen's claims about hush money payments to women, what Trump knew and when, and the ongoing deal they had to keep unfavorable stories out of the press.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And what does ANY of this have to do with russia?

Nothing. And paying off a problem (ie hookers and whores) to go away isn't illegal either. But people keep wishin' and hopin'.

I will say this may cut into future "just make it go away" money for all the grifters out there who want to impose on wealthy men and women. Why pay someone to go away (with an NDA no less!) if they are just going to be a thorn in your side later? The time-honored tradition of "pay so they go away" or "it is cheaper to pay than litigate" very well may come to a screeching halt after what we've seen happen to Donald Trump, and the #metoo peeps - who all thought their peccadilloes were forever silenced via that money + NDA only to find during the age of Twitter, little is truly secret anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Speaking of which, Trump now has a "Pecker" problem. ;)

Uh Oh: David Pecker Is Cooperating With Prosecutors, Backs Up Cohen

More breaking news regarding Donald Trump, Michael Cohen and those secret hush money payments to women right before the election. This news is pretty big - David Pecker, chairman of AMI and the publisher of a handful of gossip rags (National Enquirer, Star, Globe, to name a few) is reportedly fully cooperating with prosecutors...and much of what he is sharing backs up Michael Cohen's claims about hush money payments to women, what Trump knew and when, and the ongoing deal they had to keep unfavorable stories out of the press.

What information would Pecker have that wouldn't be second-hand?  

• Haha (+1) 1

Lots of important things to note and insert into your thinking: 

1. Notice the Podesta comments (this is patience, Podesta can't happen first and Trump knows it but is reminding people it's coming)

2. Notice the Manafort comment, "every lobbyist in DC does it" (that's changing - thanks to what Trump's DOJ is doing and the precedent set with PM)

3. Notice how he ignores the question about firing Sessions - after hitting Sessions over and over (it's Kabuki, Sessions is very busy & 45 is providing cover)

4. He says he will "have to" release the FISA application "at the right time", says he "didn't want to" (he did want to, and will before the Midterms)

5. Wray came from RR (known but important considering how Trump feels about RR - he gets along with RR and was sure to get that in print the other week)

6. Awan gets name checked (that should terrify a lot of people in DC), "they don't have his servers" (because Trump's team does).

Trump has known all of this from the start, and has been patiently waiting during this roll out of evidence. That phase is almost up...

Forecast for the next two days shows a high possibility of a narrative changer hitting the news cycle. Mueller fired off his best two shots, and wound up harming the Russian collusion narrative almost irreparably (Cohen wasn't in Prague, The Steele Dossier is wrong 13 times on Cohen, Cohen won't say Trump knew about Trump Tower meeting - all from Lanny Davis). Time for a counter punch.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots of important things to note and insert into your thinking: 

1. Notice the Podesta comments (this is patience, Podesta can't happen first and Trump knows it but is reminding people it's coming)

2. Notice the Manafort comment, "every lobbyist in DC does it" (that's changing - thanks to what Trump's DOJ is doing and the precedent set with PM)

3. Notice how he ignores the question about firing Sessions - after hitting Sessions over and over (it's Kabuki, Sessions is very busy & 45 is providing cover)

4. He says he will "have to" release the FISA application "at the right time", says he "didn't want to" (he did want to, and will before the Midterms)

5. Wray came from RR (known but important considering how Trump feels about RR - he gets along with RR and was sure to get that in print the other week)

6. Awan gets name checked (that should terrify a lot of people in DC), "they don't have his servers" (because Trump's team does).

Trump has known all of this from the start, and has been patiently waiting during this roll out of evidence. That phase is almost up...

Forecast for the next two days shows a high possibility of a narrative changer hitting the news cycle. Mueller fired off his best two shots, and wound up harming the Russian collusion narrative almost irreparably (Cohen wasn't in Prague, The Steele Dossier is wrong 13 times on Cohen, Cohen won't say Trump knew about Trump Tower meeting - all from Lanny Davis). Time for a counter punch.

At the sentencing, the judge basically let him off. Plea deal? Crooked judge? Why was he basically let go? To get what he has on the server? He's small fry and they are after bigger fish?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

@Deranged Rhino

Greg, am I misremembering something, or wasn't a major traditionally Democratic supporting rag raided, and it's servers seized, maybe a month or two after President Trump's election?

You're correct. 

https://www.newsweek.com/newsweek-office-servers-searched-manhattan-district-attorney-probe-785148

21 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Upthread you mentioned (Carter) Page. He has not been indicted.

21 hours ago, GG said:

You're correct that I shouldn't have included Page

Which STILL begs the question - If Carter Page had a FISA warrant - the type of warrant that said they have probable cause that Page was actively engaged in espionage for a foreign country - why is he still walking the streets? Why hasn't he been charged? They renewed the damned warrant three times and haven't charged him with anything. SCAM.

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

So you make a stupid statement that I definitively show to be false, so now I have to prove facts of something I couldn't care less about to your satisfaction?

!@#$ off with this nonsense.

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

You need to clearly demonstrate facts of Trump being impeached to my satisfaction. Be sure to provide primary sources in your research.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Koko78, I will henceforth be reading all of your posts with the voice of The Great One, Mark Levin doing the talking. :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

At the sentencing, the judge basically let him off. Plea deal? Crooked judge? Why was he basically let go? To get what he has on the server? He's small fry and they are after bigger fish?

Definitely after bigger fish. Awan ties DWS and almost two dozen high ranking DNC congresscritters directly to an extortion and blackmail scheme (and indirectly to Pakistani intelligence ISI). You could roll up a lot of Congressmen, and high ranking DNC leadership, with the information on those servers - including guys like Ted Lieu who are huge Trump opponents. The way the whole case was handled, including the language used in the filings, is bizarre. 

Either, Awan just got off completely free and clear - or they referred him (earlier) to Huber/Sessions. If they did the latter, they're either going to indict him and his cohorts when the hammer falls, or (more likely) he already sang to them and turned over the evidence, hence his deal in this proceeding. The way Trump spoke in that interview, the way I've heard others inside the DOJ talk about the Awan matter off the record, says to me the government isn't done with the Awan family by any stretch. But there's so much disinformation on this matter, it's really hard to feel confident about any analysis or prognostication.

This is one of those penetrations into the government that's tricky to publicly expose. If he's ISI or an agent for ISI, which he almost certainly is from everything I've heard and read from people who do this for a living, then his spy ring was even more invasive and damaging to US interests than even DF's Chinese spy driver (who definitely damaged US interests greatly). Awan was wired into every meaningful intelligence committee on the Hill, able to come and go in Senate and Congressional offices (with IT equipment) at will. The type of damage done, if exposed in full, would be a major blow to the national security apparatus and the perception of it. So I think there is a lot of calculus being done with regards to Awan as to how to prosecute him, expose the corruption and connections necessary to clean out the bad actors on the Hill, without having to admit Pakistani ISI (and Iran by extension) had carte blanche access to the DNC network (and by extension the intelligence committees networks, including the Gang of 8). 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Which STILL begs the question - If Carter Page had a FISA warrant - the type of warrant that said they have probable cause that Page was actively engaged in espionage for a foreign country - why is he still walking the streets? Why hasn't he been charged? They renewed the damned warrant three times and haven't charged him with anything. SCAM.

Koko78, I will henceforth be reading all of your posts with the voice of The Great One, Mark Levin doing the talking. :lol: 

Uh oh, Mark Levin states things in such a way that what he states is without a doubt believable. Sounds like Koko has caused you to feel a little tingle down your leg.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Definitely after bigger fish. Awan ties DWS and almost two dozen high ranking DNC congresscritters directly to an extortion and blackmail scheme (and indirectly to Pakistani intelligence ISI). You could roll up a lot of Congressmen, and high ranking DNC leadership, with the information on those servers - including guys like Ted Lieu who are huge Trump opponents. The way the whole case was handled, including the language used in the filings, is bizarre. 

Either, Awan just got off completely free and clear - or they referred him (earlier) to Huber/Sessions. If they did the latter, they're either going to indict him and his cohorts when the hammer falls, or (more likely) he already sang to them and turned over the evidence, hence his deal in this proceeding. The way Trump spoke in that interview, the way I've heard others inside the DOJ talk about the Awan matter off the record, says to me the government isn't done with the Awan family by any stretch. But there's so much disinformation on this matter, it's really hard to feel confident about any analysis or prognostication.

This is one of those penetrations into the government that's tricky to publicly expose. If he's ISI or an agent for ISI, which he almost certainly is from everything I've heard and read from people who do this for a living, then his spy ring was even more invasive and damaging to US interests than even DF's Chinese spy driver (who definitely damaged US interests greatly). Awan was wired into every meaningful intelligence committee on the Hill, able to come and go in Senate and Congressional offices (with IT equipment) at will. The type of damage done, if exposed in full, would be a major blow to the national security apparatus and the perception of it. So I think there is a lot of calculus being done with regards to Awan as to how to prosecute him, expose the corruption and connections necessary to clean out the bad actors on the Hill, without having to admit Pakistani ISI (and Iran by extension) had carte blanche access to the DNC network (and by extension the intelligence committees networks, including the Gang of 8). 

That's enough to cause a real crisis so I'm sure they are handling it very carefully.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now of days? I should lamb baste you for that but I wouldn't want to affect your self of steam. This is what the connect the dots response was referring to:

"Cohen and Davis are Carnival Barking Dogs. They have no integrity in a court.  They both would only be a good witness, for the defense."

They are carnival barking dogs who have no integrity in court but would be good witnesses for the defense? You're new but you aren't going to get a pass for posting shitlikethat. Post stuff that makes sense or you'll get eviscerated here. Welcome to PPP.

They are such horrible witnesses. if the prosecution used them. it would only help the defense

Now you get it?

But thanks for the welcome. .