DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When that was (re)shared a few weeks ago, I read it. Dense is the correct word, and why drip, drip, drip has been the play from the Trump administration - it has to be. There are so many parts that it is tough for people who have followed this entire mess closely to tell the players without a scorecard. And even with the scorecard, it is complicated.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

Why haven't Papa, Page & Flynn been sentenced yet, despite guilty pleas so long ago?  Is it normal for the courts to wait this long?  Why have Flynn's sentencing hearings keep getting postponed?

If you truly are as concerned about the slimeballs that are running this country, shouldn't you also be upset at the mounting evidence that 3 of the 5 guilt pleas were obtained on shaky legal foundation/

Dont deflect. This isnt a Trump appearance on Hannity. Tell me the legal basis for why these flimsy plea deals wont reach the sentencing phase. Case cites and statutes. Thats what I need. That the basis of our legal system. Come on counselor. Its your time to shine.

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH

1 hour ago, ALF said:

true so far

What is Mueller looking at?

On May 17, 2017, the Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III to serve as special counsel to oversee the ongoing FBI investigation of Russia’s effort to influence the 2016 presidential election and whether the Russian government coordinated with associates of Donald Trump. Mueller, who also was authorized to examine other issues that might arise from the investigation, has led a wide-ranging inquiry.

These are five areas his team is known to be investigating.

Financial dealings,  Russian interference,  Campaign coordination,  Transition contacts,   Obstruction of justice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/mueller-russia-probe/?utm_term=.5a87ad15e80b

Manafort was at the Trump tower meeting, was with Trump when he asked "Russia, if you are listening..." was with Trump when the hacked and weaponized emails were used during the Dems convention. Ya, there is there there 

15 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Hes as wrong as you can be. Whats going down is reality. Five plea deals and counting. This isnt some liberal fantasy. This is the most corrupt scumbag in the history of the presidency getting slowly burned to the ground and its awesome. Not because I have some anti republican agenda. The only agenda I have is not having some slimeball lead my country. I hated Trump AND Hillary. Two earthworms rolling around in the mud fighting for the same piece of slime. Sadly, the bigger scumbag appears to have won. Good news though. He wont last another 6 months. The five time draft dodging traitor isnt gonna make it to the end of his first term. Resignation is imminent.

That has nothing to do with what I posted. I made two simple points: (1) the verdicts brought more leftist voices back to PPP, which was good because the few of you here were polluting the board with stupidity and (2) either Trump will survive this or you'll get President Pence.

Your inability to comprehend and understand this sounds like a personal problem. Maybe one of the other leftists can take you to a safe place, give you some Play-Doh, rub your feet and remind you that you're a special snowflake whose comments do matter, no matter how mind-numbingly ridiculous they sound.

2 hours ago, donbb said:

Flynn - guilty

Manafort - guilty

Cohen - Guilty

And Gary Rejoices!

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm confused why @26CornerBlitz is lumping in Cohen's plea to Mueller's investigation in to Trump when they have nothing to do with each other...

I mean, I'm sure, he has misunderstood, right???

TDS. There is no differentiation in some minds regarding the legal persecution of Trump associates. They do deserve jail and fines when they're proven to have broken the law though. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Worth a look. 

https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/

(warning: dense)

Cohen made his deal on 4/24 - just 15 days after he was raided on 4/9. 

DlNid6OWsAEsmaS.jpg

This deal was made before Cohen's "tapes" were released in the media (track that through). 

This deal was held for four months... and released the same day of Manafort's verdict (timed intentionally to control the news cycle). 

But there's no coordination going on between the MSM and SDNY, amirite? 

What an amazing coincidence! 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Manafort was at the Trump tower meeting, was with Trump when he asked "Russia, if you are listening..." was with Trump when the hacked and weaponized emails were used during the Dems convention. Ya, there is there there 

Your using logic Tibs. The trumptards are on the verge of total meltdown. Dont confuse them.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

That has nothing to do with what I posted. I made two simple points: (1) the verdicts brought more leftist voices back to PPP, which was good because the few of you here were polluting the board with stupidity and (2) either Trump will survive this or you'll get President Pence.

Your inability to comprehend and understand this sounds like a personal problem. Maybe one of the other leftists can take you to a safe place, give you some Play-Doh, rub your feet and remind you that you're a special snowflake whose comments do matter, no matter how mind-numbingly ridiculous they sound.

Not a leftist trumptard. Im an independent. I understand your IQ is in the negative so Ill keep repeating it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Not a leftist trumptard. Im an independent. I understand your IQ is in the negative so Ill keep repeating it. 

Ahhh yes, another "I'm not a leftist! I'm an independent!" Followed by the predicatable leftist IQ slam! :lol:

You leftists kill me. So simple. So naive. So...leftist!

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Ahhh yes, another "I'm not a leftist! I'm an independent!" Followed by the predicatable leftist IQ slam! :lol:

A "leftist" to you is anyone who disagrees with your (inane, racist, xenophobic and unenlightened) opinions.  You have very little idea whether anyone who posts here is actually a "leftist."

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

And when proof of Russia conspiracy is the story, you guys will say, "This has nothing to do with violating domestic campaign finance laws" 

image.jpeg.49c125fa75d3d157e5b29638255c86f3.jpeg

Nah, they'll go back to "But the Clintons!" and "But Obama!!!"

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

A "leftist" to you is anyone who disagrees with your (inane, racist, xenophobic and unenlightened) opinions.  You have very little idea whether anyone who posts here is actually a "leftist."

Perhaps not, but we have a good idea that you're an idiot.

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Your hilarious. Thats all you trumptards have. The leftist blast. Its really pathetic. Still waiting for that other idiot to give me a real legal argument about those plea deals. Maybe it will show up after this post.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Actually it's easy. The first thing I do is note when they call me "inane, racist, xenophobic and unenlightened".

Then I wait for them to comment on my IQ.

So predictable, even Tibs can do it.