DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You'd be willing to bet anything?

I'll hold you to that.

If it doesn't have ramifications on the Trump/Russia collusion investigation, you'll agree to stop posting on the entire message board.

Or are you a liar?

You aren't holding me to jack. :lol:  Do you know the difference between literal and figurative?  I'll bet anything that it's a no. ;)

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'd bet anything that you'll be here if the tide seems to be flowing your side's way but disappear when it doesn't.

Are you kidding. I'd not put it past him to delete the entire thread.

14 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That's fine, I'm just glad you took the opportunity to respond and name yourself a liar.

You're an idiot. But he's a liar.  Which one do I believe?  Can I believe you're an idiot and he is a liar?  Can I do one without the other?

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

1.) It's a legally dubious theory premised on Cohen using his money to pay them off for silence, which "contributed" to Trump's campaign, as the revelations may have possibly affected his campaign. Of course, it does not address that the repayment as "legal fees" came from Trump's business, not Trump himself, or the Trump campaign.

2.) Nothing. The US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York is prosecuting it, based upon a referral from dirt that Mueller's monkeys dug up.

It's possible I am a complete idiot, seriously I am a state educated simpleton.  But I try to live by the idea if it takes a ton of large words, theories, and a web of complicated non sense, it's more than likely convoluted bs.  

There is a motive behind going after Trump on things I am fully convinced a large group of his peers, and humans in general do.  The motive being he is a Washington outsider  no one "in the know" thought would win.  Intelligencia is pissed because he doesn't fit their idea of what America looks and sound like.  Hence the idiotic narrative that only sub humans and white rednecks voted for him.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Still don't understand a figure of speech and you actually fancy yourself as an intellectual.   Your refrain is pure silliness.

You're clearly making a habit of saying things, with conviction, which you don't honestly believe.

Quit hiding behind the parsing of language.  Own your words.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You're clearly making a habit of saying things, with conviction, which you don't honestly believe.

Quit hiding behind the parsing of language.  Own your words.

You don't know crap about what I do or don't believe and I find it funny with your moniker you fancy yourself as someone I need to be accountable to.   Now parse this...:censored: off!

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You don't know crap about what I do or don't believe and I find it funny with your moniker you fancy yourself as someone I need to be accountable to.   Now parse this...:censored: off!

Looks like someone can't handle being called out for not being able to own their words, and not being intellectually honest.

Pro tip:  Telling someone to !@#$ off in place of holding a defensible position is both comical and telling.

If I conducted myself in the same manner you do, I'd be absolutely ashamed.  That you aren't speaks to a lack of character.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Looks like someone can't handle being called out for not being able to own their words, and not being intellectually honest.

Pro tip:  Telling someone to !@#$ off in place of holding a defensible position is both comical and telling.

If I conducted myself in the same manner you do, I'd be absolutely ashamed.  That you aren't speaks to a lack of character.

Pure nonsense with a 100% BS premise.  You are a complete joke.

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This *is* the bot we're talking about here, yes?

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Pure nonsense with a 100% BS premise.  You are a complete joke.

This is a message board.  It records what you say so everyone can see it.

Its not mine, nor anyone else's fault that you're intellectually dishonest, and then throw hissy fits like a petulant child when you have your feet held to the fire for it.

If you don't like it change your behavior.

If you won't change your behavior, own it.

• Like (+1) 2

This is a message board.  It records what you say so everyone can see it.

Its not mine, nor anyone else's fault that you're intellectually dishonest, and then throw hissy fits like a petulant child when you have your feet held to the fire for it.

If you don't like it change your behavior.

If you won't change your behavior, own it.

You are so full of ****.  You make up some BS by calling me a liar and actually believe it's some kind of unvarnished truth that I should give credence to or respect.   Point out my lie you jackass or STFU. 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You are so full of ****.  You make up some BS by calling me a liar and actually believe it's some kind of unvarnished truth that I should give credence to or respect.   Point out my lie you jackass or STFU. 

I didn't call you a liar, you named yourself a liar.

I've already explained how, and rather than own it you attempted to cloak yourself in parsed language.

But, by all means, please carry on with your hissy fit.

It's a great look.

I didn't call you a liar, you named yourself a liar.

I've already explained how, and rather than own it you attempted to cloak yourself in parsed language.

But, by all means, please carry on with your hissy fit.

It's a great look.

Figured you'd continued your nonsense BS.  :lol: Like I said earlier, you are a complete joke. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Figured you'd continued your nonsense BS.  :lol: Like I said earlier, you are a complete joke. 

Again, this is a message board.  It records what you say so everyone can see it.

Everyone reading can scroll up and see the entirety of this conversation.

They can all witness your intellectual dishonesty, followed closely by your refusal to be accountable to your own words, your hissy fit, and your personal attacks.

That's your brand.

It's your personal reputation, which you are choosing to craft.

This is no one's fault but your own.

Again, this is a message board.  It records what you say so everyone can see it.

Everyone reading can scroll up and see the entirety of this conversation.

They can all witness your intellectual dishonesty, followed closely by your refusal to be accountable to your own words, your hissy fit, and your personal attacks.

That's your brand.

It's your personal reputation, which you are choosing to craft.

This is no one's fault but your own.

Yes they can and they will see what a dumb assed premise the exchange began with where you posed a question of me being a liar based on a figure of speech with you proposing some wager of me leaving TBD.   You're an idiot!

• Like (+1) 1