DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says President Trump is lashing out against special counsel Robert Muellerbecause of his rapidly rising legal pressure.

“The volume and the — to me — irrationality of some of the things he’s saying and his tweets at least tell me that the walls are kind of crashing in on him,” Clapper told CNN host Matt Berman on Friday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/404522-clapper-the-walls-are-closing-in-on-trump

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The American people support Mueller's investigation. They don't need to change anything, just keep the investigation going and pursue justice to wherever it leads. That's why Trump is so freaked out now 

If Muellers's justice leads to vindication for Trump, will you be able to accept that? 

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

This is called desperation: 

Note the two people making the complaint (swampiest of the swamp), and then remember that the minority party was given several opportunities to view the documents acquired by Nunes but every time they failed to send any staffers or congressmen to do so.

These two reps, more than most, know how crooked it was. They also know they're busted and exposed. This is stalling, desperate stalling. And a laughable attempt at that. :lol: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well it's clear now that Hillary and Bill were colluding with Don and Don jr.  Since Obama was overseeing the unmasking of key Trump associates, thus working with Hillary, Obama was working with Hillary, Bill and Trump.  Since Brennan and Clapper were working for Obama and Hillary, they were actually working with Don and Don Jr as well. 

Since Don and Don Jr were working with the Russians, Bill, Hillary, Barrack, Clapper, Brennan, Susan Rice et al were actually working with the Russians as well.  The only person in DC we can definitely say did not work with the Russians was Seth Rich, and that's only because he was mostly dead after accdiently killing himself while carrying out a self-mugging. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well it's clear now that Hillary and Bill were colluding with Don and Don jr.  Since Obama was overseeing the unmasking of key Trump associates, thus working with Hillary, Obama was working with Hillary, Bill and Trump.  Since Brennan and Clapper were working for Obama and Hillary, they were actually working with Don and Don Jr as well. 

Since Don and Don Jr were working with the Russians, Bill, Hillary, Barrack, Clapper, Brennan, Susan Rice et al were actually working with the Russians as well.  The only person in DC we can definitely say did not work with the Russians was Seth Rich, and that's only because he was mostly dead after accdiently killing himself while carrying out a self-mugging. 

And John McCain, since he's now one of America's Greatest Warrior/Saint Heroes.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

His rehabilitation is remarkable. From "literally hitler" just 12 years ago to today's venerated hero.

Roughly how long it took Hitler to go from venerated hero to literally Hitler.

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've said it before, but a secret court is an invitation for abuse. I understand the principle behind FISA, but the little extra security it provides is not worth the tremendous abuse and loss of liberty

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I guess that viewed it as pedestrian on nature, like a parking ticket or being added to a direct mail list. 

Someone once said "They think you're stupid."

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wonder how often that happens.  Is that a rare thing, a 50/50 thing, is it common?

It seems like even if it were common, this particular application would warrant someone to come in from the Justice Department to explain themselves. Especially since Carter Page hasn't been charged with anything and is walking around as a free man. 

Edited by snafu