DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

20 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If this is true, why did the court reject the warrant at least twice before the introduction of the dossier, why was the dossier never able to be substantiated, why was Page surveilled as a direct Russian agent, why were normal procedures bypassed in favor of skipping American citizens only protections of their 4th Amendment rights?

And, I'll ask a second time, what does anything that you posted have to do with the fact that the former President of the United States signed off on warrant to proceed with spying on US citizens, because they were his political enemies, without even so much as a hearing in a secret court?

Is the right making a broad civil liberties argument or simply waging a proxy war between the former President, who was apparently born in Kenya, and the current President?

If the GOP funded Dossier contributed to the RENEWAL of Page's FISA warrant, I guess I just don't care. Probably something of great interest to more feverish civil libertarians. I assume you all loathe George W. Bush for his administration's egregious assault on those liberties, correct?

The whole damn thing just smells like yet another conspiracy theory you'll quickly dispose of, which is why I mention the former President, who was of course a secret Jihadi.

Soon. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/05/trump-classified-documents-russia-808316

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

If the GOP funded Dossier contributed to the RENEWAL of Page's FISA warrant...

Incorrect, or at least misleading. There was not a pre-existing FISA on Page prior to October 21st, 2016. That was the first FISA, and the dossier - per McCabe's testimony before Congress - was vital to assuring the FISA was approved. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

How are they ahead of Meadows?

Despite the bout of hysteria last week, Bruce Ohr has been interviewed by the DOJ IG and Huber multiple times (at least 7). While the testimony isn't referenced as such in the document, we know it's the case because his testimony appears in the MYE OIG report released several weeks ago, testimony that did not come from either congressional committee (closed or open session). 

Plus there's a chain of letters from Grassley which make it clear Ohr gave testimony to Horowitz as well. 

Meadows isn't one of the few in the loop on the whole operation, so he's pushing for something that's already happened. It does shine a light for (the majority of) the public who hasn't followed this stuff closely, but it also causes people to get worried nothing is happening. Which feeds the narrative that Sessions is sitting on his hands. Trump's tweets fuel that as well... which is part of the show.  

*******************************************************************************************************************

Can confirm. 

People are thinking this tweet was about the Op Ed. It's not. It's about what's coming. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Despite the bout of hysteria last week, Bruce Ohr has been interviewed by the DOJ IG and Huber multiple times (at least 7). While the testimony isn't referenced as such in the document, we know it's the case because his testimony appears in the MYE OIG report released several weeks ago, testimony that did not come from either congressional committee (closed or open session). 

Plus there's a chain of letters from Grassley which make it clear Ohr gave testimony to Horowitz as well. 

Meadows isn't one of the few in the loop on the whole operation, so he's pushing for something that's already happened. It does shine a light for (the majority of) the public who hasn't followed this stuff closely, but it also causes people to get worried nothing is happening. Which feeds the narrative that Sessions is sitting on his hands. Trump's tweets fuel that as well... which is part of the show.  

Can confirm. 

People are thinking this tweet was about the Op Ed. It's not. It's about what's coming. 

No. It was about Reason? And he fat fingered like covfefe.

Also, if this is ahead of the meadow does this make Ohr a Brook or the woods?   (I crack myself up). Really that's all I went for in the reply.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

And schools just started this week.

So...shooting tomorrow, or Friday?

I'm surprised he's doing it this week. With all the Senate theater going on and taking up all the space on the news, I figured he'd wait until next week.

Prosecutors use grand jury as investigation of Andrew McCabe intensifies

Federal prosecutors have for months been using a grand jury to investigate former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe — an indication the probe into whether he misled officials exploring his role in a controversial media disclosure has intensified, two people familiar with the matter said.

When WaPo is posting this stuff, things are getting closer and hotter.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Prosecutors use grand jury as investigation of Andrew McCabe intensifies

Federal prosecutors have for months been using a grand jury to investigate former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe — an indication the probe into whether he misled officials exploring his role in a controversial media disclosure has intensified, two people familiar with the matter said.

When WaPo is posting this stuff, things are getting closer and hotter.

Did some digging into this, it's sealed but (likely) from Mueller's GJ not a previously unknown one. Not 100% on that yet, just passing it along because it would be major news if it's a new GJ, it's still news as Mueller's but would also not be unexpected from Mueller (and likely not have to do with McCabe directly). 

• Like (+1) 1

On September 5, 2018 at 7:19 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

He's simply stating that he wouldn't put it past a "certain element" to instigate "something big" so the declassifications could be ignored completely by the MSM.  

They can ignore them just fine without anything happening.

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why should the President answer questions from the most dishonest probe in American history.

This thing should have been shut down months ago, never mind the President answering questions from a prick like Andrew Weissman.

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"But it's VERIFIED!"

posters on this site for two years

You got played. 

How can you worry about this when Kavanaugh is literally killing women and gays and destroying the Constitution????