DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Thanks. Now I am as weak as a pajama boy.  :doh:

No, no, no. I am a firm believer in the differences between males and females. While you guys jump on top of chairs over the mere presence of a mouse or spider we gag over the smell of cooked liver and messy diapers. We worship pussies if they are attached to a female but despise them if they describe a male.

You admitted you know nothing about the evidence! Yet you act like you know it all. What a  joke you are. People that spout off about topics and admit they don't know anything about it are a special kind of tard. Too funny! ?

So still nothing.

and trying to toss insults.

every board has them..

No, no, no. I am a firm believer in the differences between males and females. While you guys jump on top of chairs over the mere presence of a mouse or spider we gag over the smell of cooked liver and messy diapers. We worship pussies if they are attached to a female but despise them if they describe a male.

Everyone gags over the smell of messy diapers.  And, I kill the spiders in our household! ?️‍♀️

(Ok, being honest, that is about the only bug that doesn't freak me out. :P )

23 hours ago, njbuff said:

In your word, Trump is a Russian agent and Hillary and Obama are the Golden Children who could do no wrong. Gimmie a break with you lefties and your bullshyt.

Did you mean world? Hillary is an old woman just like Trump is an old man. I don't think anyone on the left considers her a golden "child."

Hyperbole is not a good look.

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Did you mean world? Hillary is an old woman just like Trump is an old man. I don't think anyone on the left considers her a golden "child."

Hyperbole is not a good look.

Yet Hillary can't even walk up a stairs by herself while Trump can work 18 hour days.

On 9/2/2018 at 3:50 PM, donbb said:

Your stupidity is breathtaking. Perhaps you can marinate some pork chops in your stupidity and have stupidity pork chops for dinner.

You sound hungry.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ok seriously... if I come into a bathroom and see a squirrel looking in a mirror, the last thing I do is take a photo.

The first thing I do is scream my head off.

Oh, get a grip. 

giphy.gif

Now if it looked like this:

giphy.gif

You'd need this: 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Chris farley said:

So still nothing.

and trying to toss insults.

every board has them..

I have nothing? Honestly, you don't know any of the evidence that makes Trump and his team look suspicious? How do you have an opinion on the subject if you admit you don't know anything? 

No insults, just asking. 

34 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Cause I have been following the cases. and its just basic.  no charges have been filed against trump, so any actual evidence has not been presented. 

But no knowledge of why the special council was appointed? News stories that have caused Americans to think Trump conspired with a foreign power? You know nothing at all about that? 

Charges follow investigations, not the other way around