DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

40% approval rating is about where he has been his entire administration. Keep wishing on that little star, dipschiff. Maybe the next 'most qualified candidate ever' with a 95% chance of winning can actually win!

He's below 40 in many polls now. The last few weeks have taken a toll on him. He's bleeding at the margins. Women hate him. 

Republicans in office will think twice about supporting him if this all holds and Dems do great in mid terms. But keep hoping, maybe Americans will start to enjoy and feel comfortable with a retarded clown as president. 

image.jpeg.a639cdb70e666dfc749eec73fc9ee433.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yet he's still above 40 in many more polls.

Falling....

Midwestern voters abandon Trump, widening Democrats’ generic poll lead. “The gap has widened to 12 percentage points, up from 7 in July — and largely because of voters in the Midwest. They have swung 13 points in Democrats’ direction since July. That Midwestern shift is consistent with what Marist has found in statewide polls conducted for NBC in Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota that showed Trump’s support there starting to erode . . . . Trump has waged trade wars with several countries, aiming to renegotiate deals and has instituted tariffs on imports that have been met with retaliatory tariffs on exports. Many of those have taken a toll on Midwestern farmers, for example. And some automakers have come out against Trump’s moves on car imports, hitting Trump with some tough headlines.”

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmmm... The Moscow Ritz you say? So that section of the dossier was projection. Shocking! 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/09/10/young-russians-washington-dc-219743

https://mobile.twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1039984003422584832

!@#$ in politico article doesn't even know capitol vs capital.  How **** for brains level of journalist can you be?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think a lot of people are antsy for him to declassify. I know "the greatest hurricane evah" may have interfered with releasing the declassified documents (declassification would have definitely been lost in the breathless "Trump is killing people by not holding back beach-sand during a hurricane"), and Trump is a strategist waiting for maximum impact, but I agree with Nunes. At this point, get them out there. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

!@#$ in politico article doesn't even know capitol vs capital.  How **** for brains level of journalist can you be?

I read an article the other day that put forth an idea that "new" journalists should have some real-life experience. I think that premise can also be applied to learning a writing and research craft via real education, proof-reading, and reasoning. If nothing else editors and publishers should spring for a download of Grammarly for their writers. Shesh. Although in your example, that got by the editor too. Hmmm Grammarly installs for all!! ? ?

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

The politico article does not make this mistake, unless it's been edited since your post.

Edited by donbb

2 minutes ago, donbb said:

The politico article does not make this mistake, unless it's been edited since your post.

Probably been edited.  Most news publications these days seem to follow the practice of "Release, and let the public proof-read it for us."

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Probably been edited.  Most news publications these days seem to follow the practice of "Release, and let the public proof-read it for us."

Ill place my bets on Boyst is an idiot and doesn't know the difference himself.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Donbb is a retard.

Gary is really outdoing himself this week. He's starting to become a threat to Gator's title.

What will Tibs' "hold my beer" post be? I can't wait to find out how he is going to retain!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Gary is really outdoing himself this week. He's starting to become a threat to Gator's title.

What will Tibs' "hold my beer" post be? I can't wait to find out how he is going to retain!

all of them seem to pms at the same time.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Manafort Reportedly Ready to Cop a Plea

Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose Trump-bashing texts made it clear who she backed in the 2016 presidential election, refers in a newly revealed message to serving as an intern “under Clinton.”

/snip

“Get inspired and depressing reading that article about how Obama approached the mail room,” Page wrote Strzok on Jan. 19, 2017 - the last day of the Obama administration. “Needless to say, it was very different when I interned there under Clinton.”

/snip

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think a lot of people are antsy for him to declassify. I know "the greatest hurricane evah" may have interfered with releasing the declassified documents (declassification would have definitely been lost in the breathless "Trump is killing people by not holding back beach-sand during a hurricane"), and Trump is a strategist waiting for maximum impact, but I agree with Nunes. At this point, get them out there. 

I read an article the other day that put forth an idea that "new" journalists should have some real-life experience. I think that premise can also be applied to learning a writing and research craft via real education, proof-reading, and reasoning. If nothing else editors and publishers should spring for a download of Grammarly for their writers. Shesh. Although in your example, that got by the editor too. Hmmm Grammarly installs for all!! ? ?

I believe he's waiting for the end game of herr mueller's investigation. 

There can be little doubt that there is a ton of damaging information that he can release that will cover most entrenched politicians in Washington.  What we know about Obama and his crew is enough for a reasonable observer to recognize the Russians weren't the only ones screwing around with the election.  

On 9/12/2018 at 3:57 PM, Tiberius said:

Federal investigators are probing two bursts of “suspicious” money transfers said to be conducted by planners and participants of the infamous Trump Tower meeting, BuzzFeed News reported Wednesday. The first batch occurred less than two weeks after the June 9, 2016, meeting, when an offshore company owned by billionaire real-estate developer Aras Agalarov wired $19.5 million to his account in New York. The second transpired shortly after the 2016 election, when $1.2 million was transferred from the Agalarov family account in Russia to a New Jersey account owned by Aras’ son, pop star Emin Agalarov, and two of his friends. That money was later sent to Ike Kaveladze, the Agalarovs’ business associate and the family’s representative at the meeting. The Agalarovs vehemently deny that there was anything illegal about their transactions. Yet several law-enforcement officials cited the series of red flags to BuzzFeed—depositing $1.2 million into an account that had barely been used, and shifting money quickly between U.S. and Russia, among others—that caused bank examiners to report the transactions to federal investigators. Although the reasons behind the transactions is unclear, investigators said they hope it could shed light on the funding of Russia’s campaign to interfere in the U.S. elections. 

MV5BMjE2MTQzMTMxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzY5

He said BuzzFeed 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If Manafort, Gates, Cohen, the entire Trump inaugural committee, Kushner, members of Trump's cabinet and others are corrupt as the dark of night, what do you think the odds are Trump is also? 

Feel free to stop talking at any time.  

You strikeout everytime you swing.   Stay off the web.   Let Wapo, Buzzfeed, and CNN do the dirty work.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1