DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

CBSN contributor Michael Graham is a conservative columnist for the Boston Herald.

If he weren't conservative, he'd just be "a columnist."  Because outsiders must be identified as such.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If he weren't conservative, he'd just be "a columnist."  Because outsiders must be identified as such.

What if he self-identifies as a liberal journalist for some paper in Topeka, KS?

• Haha (+1) 1

patrick-stewart-facepalm-new.jpg....The Media/Liberals continue to implode....................:lol:

The science is settled: MSNBC has its own ‘hockey stick’ graph now and it’s tough to refute

Have you noticed how often President Trump has been tweeting about Robert Mueller lately? You haven’t?

Don’t worry — the graphics pros at MSNBC have you covered.

DYrzIbBXUAQXZYP.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the X-axis stretches all the way from 0 to 3. So that would be three times.

And the red line really shows how sudden the uptick has been. Fascinating stuff, really....:D

I have so many questions about this graph, namely how did it get approved for TV ?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

patrick-stewart-facepalm-new.jpg....The Media/Liberals continue to implode....................:lol:

The science is settled: MSNBC has its own ‘hockey stick’ graph now and it’s tough to refute

Have you noticed how often President Trump has been tweeting about Robert Mueller lately? You haven’t?

Don’t worry — the graphics pros at MSNBC have you covered.

DYrzIbBXUAQXZYP.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the X-axis stretches all the way from 0 to 3. So that would be three times.

And the red line really shows how sudden the uptick has been. Fascinating stuff, really....:D

I have so many questions about this graph, namely how did it get approved for TV ?

Actually, a close look at the graph indicates 2 tweets in March about Mueller.  Which is EXACTLY the same # of ice cream scoops the President gets.  They are definitely onto something here. :rolleyes:

This thing is going to get ugly before it closes.

And I think I'm not alone in being completely tired of it.

Every day it's some useless BS with this Russia thing.

Message to Mueller - either bag Trump if you have something or freaking end it. Enough already.

9 hours ago, njbuff said:

This thing is going to get ugly before it closes.

And I think I'm not alone in being completely tired of it.

Every day it's some useless BS with this Russia thing.

Message to Mueller - either bag Trump if you have something or freaking end it. Enough already.

At this point if Muellers got nothing, he can't just end it. People would freak out. Mueller would need to slowly roll out the news, or explain himself pretty clearly.  

If Muellers got something then he should end it because at this point it looks like he's timing charges to coincide with the midterm elections. And if he's doing that on purpose, it would be pretty ironic.

I’ve done a lot of audits for fraud and when called in. just on a whim that something might have happened, it's far harder than the client finding fraud occurred and brings forth the rudiments of what happened.

Mieller has nothing concrete to work from.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

I’ve done a lot of audits for fraud and when called in. just on a whim that something might have happened, it's far harder than the client finding fraud occurred and brings forth the rudiments of what happened.

Mieller has nothing concrete to work from.

I think I figured out what you are trying to say even though Google Translator couldn't make the translation from Canadian to English.

Joe diGenova, a TV pundit and former U.S. attorney who was a longtime antagonist of Bill and Hillary Clinton, is the latest addition to the sprawling array of lawyers assembled to represent Trump on two main fronts: in the probe of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and in the case of an adult film star who claims an adulterous affair.

The hiring caught many of his advisers by surprise, prompting fears that Trump is preparing for bigger changes to his legal team — including possible departures — as he goes on the offensive in the primary legal challenges facing him.

This is great. Trump becoming more unhinged by the moment. Hiring another tv personality. 

He is not interested in a legal defense, just in throwing up conspiracy theories. It's all he's got 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-shakes-up-team-of-lawyers-as-legal-threats-mount/2018/03/19/fad71bb0-2ba1-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html?utm_term=.61b9c0a65f5d

And no wonder Trump is freaking out. They are getting closer and closer. Where is this going to end? 

Attorneys for President Donald Trump have reportedly sat down for the first time in person with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigative team. According to CNN, the meeting took place last week and focused on “the topics investigators could inquire” of Trump. CNN also reports that Mueller’s team wants to ask Trump about the firing of FBI Director James Comey, in addition to the president’s knowledge of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s phone calls with the former Russian ambassador.

38 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think I figured out what you are trying to say even though Google Translator couldn't make the translation from Canadian to English.

We have a fraud here, we have carried the review as far as we can internally, help us!!

vs.

Well, we don't like this guy here and we think he might have done something, so help us nail him.

the most poignant was a matter for a beer magnate who wanted to fire a top sales exec for fudging his expense account by putting things on that were wrong

i called a friend at another company and he said the rule for beer sales was anything goes on an expense account for sales providing that nobody died or went to jail or had a two week stay in the hospital.

i quickly got myself onto another file...

It's good to see people standing up to this piece of garbage President we have. Gen. McCaffery pointed out the obvious that Trump is a serious threat to national security. Others are doing the same. Make me feel that when push comes to shove here....and it will, the side of justice will have the force of popular opinion and institutional power to deal with this cancer. 

“When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history,” wrote Mr. Brennan, whom Mr. Trump once called “one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington.” “You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.”

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/19/2018 at 4:45 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I wonder how silent Donald Jennifer fans will be when he never actually goes through with suing Stormy Daniels... or why he hasn't gone about suing all of those women who "slandered" him during the campaign, as he swore as he would do "first thing".  Is his failure to follow through an admission of guilt?

Edited by Buftex

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I wonder how silent Donald Jennifer fans will be when he never actually goes through with suing Stormy Daniels... or why he hasn't gone about suing all of those women who "slandered" him during the campaign, as he swore as he would do "first thing".  Is his failure to follow through an admission of guilt?

Buftex, with another slam dunk that actually went off the rim and ended up out of bounds.

33 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Who gives a ****?

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Who gives a ****?

Not me. How's the Dow Jones, unemployment rate and average wage rate? If The Don gets a little on the side that's more desirable than Melania then I 've got to hand it to him. Regardless, I didn't vote for him to rehabilitate Jimmy Carter, but to rehab this country. And so it begins.

6 hours ago, Buftex said:

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Who gives a ****?

219.png

5 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

It’s unbelievable how many people have jumped ship or been fired in this administration. 

Right on. Dowd "resigned" a little over 1 Scaramucci since Trump called the NYT report "false" about his lawyers pasted below from Twitter.

"The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job"

Edited by garybusey

Just now, Boyst62 said:

It's unbelievable I didn't have you on ignore, actually.  Bye Felicia

You would actually be doing me a huge favor by not responding to my posts. From day one I pegged you in the ignorant and useless poster category.