DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not any more, you chickenshit. I think I've more than adequately proved my point.

What, that I don't want to engage you and your most likely false right wing talking points? 

Ok, what did the guilty pleas of Trump's campaign and administration NSC advisor consist of? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

What, that I don't want to engage you and your most likely false right wing talking points? 

Ok, what did the guilty pleas of Trump's campaign and administration NSC advisor consist of? 

OK numbnuts, process crimes (lying to the FBI) that had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and/or Russia. Gates also pleaded guilty to money laundering well before any connection to Trump. So what does any of this have to do with Trump?

why haven't they invented a dozen more process crimes by now?

they aren't even trying to trick people into perjuring themselves over nothing?

nobody forgot they had raspberry jam instead of strawberry jam in their sandwich 2 years ago?

get going Mueller!!

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

OK numbnuts, process crimes (lying to the FBI) that had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and/or Russia. Gates also pleaded guilty to money laundering well before any connection to Trump. So what does any of this have to do with Trump?

They can't answer because they've allowed their partisanship and TDS to keep them willfully ignorant. 

The next few weeks will be a joy to watch the worms squirm under the weight of the house of lies they built. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Numbnuts? Why are you focused on my testicles? Is you a freaky boy? 

image.jpeg.97d8362d53b24920227dfa6da76bda68.jpeg

Anyway, you actually think that's the end all of this? Seems more like the opening moves by the prosecution to bring pressure to loosen up their tongues. The Watergate burglars pleaded guilty to burglary before spilling the beans on WH. That took over a year to play out. 

And, BTW, this is more guilty pleas than during eight years of Obama B-)

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The next few weeks will be a joy to watch the worms squirm under the weight of the house of lies they built. 

:lol:

Edited by Tiberius
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tibs can you quote this each day for the next few weeks weeks so we can get our daily dose of laughter?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Tibs can you quote this each day for the next few weeks weeks so we can get our daily dose of laughter?

The fact you're still denying there even is an upcoming OIG report shows everyone how ignorant you are of a topic where you've posted plenty. 

Keep digging that hole, Gar. If you dig deep enough you might be able to hide and change screen names (again) when it hits. 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Numbnuts? Why are you focused on my testicles? Is you a freaky boy? 

image.jpeg.97d8362d53b24920227dfa6da76bda68.jpeg

Anyway, you actually think that's the end all of this? Seems more like the opening moves by the prosecution to bring pressure to loosen up their tongues. The Watergate burglars pleaded guilty to burglary before spilling the beans on WH. That took over a year to play out. 

And, BTW, this is more guilty pleas than during eight years of Obama B-)

:lol:

You're such a dipshit.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Btw - Goodlatte confirmed there is a grand jury already empaneled for Horowitz. 

Those posters acting like this is going to be nothing are sorely sorely misinformed. 

Has this ever happened before? I mean a GJ ever for an IG report let alone before that report even comes out. 

Btw - Goodlatte confirmed there is a grand jury already empaneled for Horowitz. 

Those posters acting like this is going to be nothing are sorely sorely misinformed. 

Please provide a link for the grand jury info. 

The conservative tree house is not a source, btw 

Just in:

Not sure why it won't post... It's on the OIG website. 

Oig annouces it's looking into FISA abuse. 

55 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Has this ever happened before? I mean a GJ ever for an IG report let alone before that report even comes out. 

Not that I know of. Big things ahead. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The conservative tree house is not a source, btw 

He made the comment today during radio interviews. DuckDuckGo it and you'll find it. 

As for TCTH, Sundance is bar none the best beat reporter working on this story. His sources are all excellent and fully verified with primary sources. You don't like the title of the site - but he's a freelance for them. 

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just in:

More: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/28/inspector-general-michael-horowitz-announces-ig-investigation-into-fbi-doj-fisa-court-abuse/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And... 

2018%20GJ%20public%20notice.pdf

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He made the comment today during radio interviews. DuckDuckGo it and you'll find it. 

As for TCTH, Sundance is bar none the best beat reporter working on this story. His sources are all excellent and fully verified with primary sources. You don't like the title of the site - but he's a freelance for them. 

I have discussed this multiple times.

You should look at who wrote the article and what his, or her, past performances are...........................not the (usually) unclever title of an online blog.

There are certainly more expert "reporters" and "commentators" , on both the Left and Right, out there on the net, than there are in the tired old echo chambers in the media.

That's why they are so upset that Trump let many of them into the White House Reporters inner sanctum.

But closed minded lemmings like Gator, LA Rant, Baskin, Busey, and others just won't give other 'sources' a chance......................their loss.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just in:

Not that I know of. Big things ahead. 

Tell us again how Hillary will destroy Trump. Anything is possible but that keeps some if grounded

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Color me not impressed. You can get the inspector general to investigate anything as long as you have enough politicians of the same party screaming for an investigation. And the FISA warrant could have been done totally wrong and that won't save your Trump. 

And i I have no idea what to make of THAT grand jury request which has zero information in it. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just more breadcrumbs.ive already laid out where this is going. You have been wrong on every step of this investigation thus far because you're not interested in the truth, just partisanship. 

You have 7 more years of trump ahead. 

You have been right? What about how Clinton had the election fixed to win and it was already over the summer before the election? 

Uh-oh... 

Almost exactly what I've been saying for over a year now. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/28/documents-suggest-possible-coordination-between-cia-fbi-obama-wh-and-dem-officials-early-in-trump-russia-probe-investigators.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

But this is still gonna be bad for Trump, right? 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

#IMPEACH

• Like (+1) 1

doj-oig-investigation.jpg

Now we can expect Nunes to get his too!

[#notmypotusyougopscum]

From your linky thingy:

The following day, Aug. 30, 2016, Page texted Strzok: “Here we go,” sending a link to the Times report titled, “Harry Reid Cites Evidence of Russian Tampering in U.S. Vote and seeks FBI inquiry.”

That's proof of COLLUSION!!! TRAITORS!!!

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

#IMPEACH

Damn straight! [#notmytimetofacerealitycauseI'msickwithTDS]

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

I have discussed this multiple times.

You should look at who wrote the article and what his, or her, past performances are...........................not the (usually) unclever title of an online blog.

There are certainly more expert "reporters" and "commentators" , on both the Left and Right, out there on the net, than there are in the tired old echo chambers in the media.

That's why they are so upset that Trump let many of them into the White House Reporters inner sanctum.

But closed minded lemmings like Gator, LA Rant, Baskin, Busey, and others just won't give other 'sources' a chance......................their loss.

Fox News, Federalist, Conservative Treehouse, Hannity, Devin Nunes tweets... yeeeah, B, this thread is definitely all about looking for the best sources possible. "The best sources! Great sources, fantastic sources, very reputable, never the lugenpresse failing New York Times."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

Fox News, Federalist, Conservative Treehouse, Hannity, Devin Nunes tweets... yeeeah, B, this thread is definitely all about looking for the best sources possible. "The best sources! Great sources, fantastic sources, very reputable, never the lugenpresse failing New York Times."

"Waaaaaahhh!!!"

dude, these people are going down, and your smug protestations will go nowhere. You're not "the smartest guy in the room", that pose ain't working.

Let's just hope things don't swing too far Right. By that I mean, as far out as the Leftist's have been pushing...right to the cusp of social breakdown. Bad for everyone.

You should be concentrating on slowing the wrecking ball's momentum, and getting "real", not trying to gloat during a loss. 

Edited by OJABBA
  • Haha (+1) 1

More trouble for Hillary, Obama and, well, David Hogg, because why not! They don't play in the tree house ;) 

WASHINGTON — A top Trump campaign official had repeated communications during the final weeks of the 2016 presidential race with a business associate tied to Russian intelligence, according to a document released on Tuesday by the special counsel investigating Russian interference in the election.

The campaign official, Rick Gates, had frequent phone calls in September and October 2016 with a person the F.B.I. believes had active links to Russian spy services at the time, the document said. Mr. Gates also told an associate the person “was a former Russian Intelligence Officer with the G.R.U.,” the Russian military intelligence agency.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, is investigating numerous contacts between President Trump’s advisers and Russia-linked individuals and entities leading up to and after the November 2016 election. The document, filed in Mr. Mueller’s name, stated that the communications between Mr. Gates and the individual were “pertinent to the investigation.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/politics/rick-gates-trump-campaign-russian-intelligence.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Edited by Tiberius
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LA Grant said:

conservativesandbox.com must have been taken