DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Fox News, Federalist, Conservative Treehouse, Hannity, Devin Nunes tweets... yeeeah, B, this thread is definitely all about looking for the best sources possible. "The best sources! Great sources, fantastic sources, very reputable, never the lugenpresse failing New York Times."

And yet, you offer nothing. 

Your approach to debate and argument: you are the autistic !@#$tard who walks up to the urinal, stands 3 feet away and pisses his pants every time, claps his hands and looks for support that you done good.  

Bravo short bus, bravo.

I post a reply stating that you really should see WHO wrote the article you are reading, and judge it based on THEIR worth, not the site,

And LA Rant and Busey come along and ridicule the sites again.........................this is beyond poor comprehension.

I would also add, that there are multiple times a day I post from the NYT, WaPo, or one of the Networks, but I guess that doesn't help with their conclusion  Delusion.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I post a reply stating that you really should see WHO wrote the article you are reading, and judge it based on THEIR worth, not the site,

And LA Rant and Busey come along and ridicule the sites again.........................this is beyond poor comprehension.

I would also add, that there are multiple times a day I post from the NYT, WaPo, or one of the Networks, but I guess that doesn't help with their conclusion  Delusion.

Exactly. It's not the site, it's not the paper, it's the journalist and the article on their merits. 

You can tell the good from the bad from your ability to source and confirm the information yourself. With the articles I link - that's always possible or I give that warning. From the "unconfirmed" and "unnamed" sources that permeate the resist side of this discussion, you can't. 

But LA Bloviator and Gary don't want truth. They want their preformed convulsions confirmed. I'd call it intellectual laziness but that would imply they had intellects. The way they post I doubt either could logic their way out of a wet paper bag. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Exactly. It's not the site, it's not the paper, it's the journalist and the article on their merits. 

You can tell the good from the bad from your ability to source and confirm the information yourself. With the articles I link - that's always possible or I give that warning. From the "unconfirmed" and "unnamed" sources that permeate the resist side of this discussion, you can't. 

But LA Bloviator and Gary don't want truth. They want their preformed convulsions confirmed. I'd call it intellectual laziness but that would imply they had intellects. The way they post I doubt either could logic their way out of a wet paper bag. 

The top writer on the treehouse won't even use his real name. Hard to judge someone on their merits when they use a pseudonym 

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

The top writer on the treehouse won't even use his real name. Hard to judge someone on their merits when they use a pseudonym 

It's very easy to find. It's also very easy to source all of his information. I have never advocated taking someone's word on their own - not mine, not journalists, not "professionals" - regardless of their politics. It's about doing the confirmation yourself, becoming your own expert. 

All I advocate for is people having as much real information as they can - it's up to them to decide the merits of that information. 

What I see with you (and please don't get me wrong, though we disagree on many things I have no problems with you personally, you crack me up) is someone who refuses to accept information that doesn't come in familiar/standardized/partisan forms. That used to be an okay way to operate, you could do that and still get pretty good information, but not in today's world. 

I've called it an information war for a reason. 

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

No it isn't.  You simply check to see if the work is sourced, and vet the sources.

I mean, it involves doing a little bit of work; so I can understand why someone who has outsourced their critical thinking to "professionals" might object, but it's not hard to do.

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Http://cnn.wapo.glaad.naacp.slpc.com/bull ****

Wow, amazing story confirming that racism is non existent in South Carolina per this youths essay. 

it's ok, busey, grant, Tibs, don't ever read links and just read the quotes.

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No it isn't.  You simply check to see if the work is sourced, and vet the sources.

I mean, it involves doing a little bit of work; so I can understand why someone who has outsourced their critical thinking to "professionals" might object, but it's not hard to do.

One day I'm going to be screwed over because of my name and people will realize what they're too stupid catch?

Edited by Boyst62

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's very easy to find. It's also very easy to source all of his information. I have never advocated taking someone's word on their own - not mine, not journalists, not "professionals" - regardless of their politics. It's about doing the confirmation yourself, becoming your own expert. 

All I advocate for is people having as much real information as they can - it's up to them to decide the merits of that information. 

What I see with you (and please don't get me wrong, though we disagree on many things I have no problems with you personally, you crack me up) is someone who refuses to accept information that doesn't come in familiar/standardized/partisan forms. That used to be an okay way to operate, you could do that and still get pretty good information, but not in today's world. 

I've called it an information war for a reason. 

What's his/her real name?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

More trouble for Hillary, Obama and, well, David Hogg, because why not! They don't play in the tree house ;) 

WASHINGTON — A top Trump campaign official had repeated communications during the final weeks of the 2016 presidential race with a business associate tied to Russian intelligence, according to a document released on Tuesday by the special counsel investigating Russian interference in the election.

The campaign official, Rick Gates, had frequent phone calls in September and October 2016 with a person the F.B.I. believes had active links to Russian spy services at the time, the document said. Mr. Gates also told an associate the person “was a former Russian Intelligence Officer with the G.R.U.,” the Russian military intelligence agency.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, is investigating numerous contacts between President Trump’s advisers and Russia-linked individuals and entities leading up to and after the November 2016 election. The document, filed in Mr. Mueller’s name, stated that the communications between Mr. Gates and the individual were “pertinent to the investigation.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/politics/rick-gates-trump-campaign-russian-intelligence.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

A guy that knows Trump talked to a guy that knows a guy.

Six degrees of separation

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is Garybusey your real name?

Are you seriously that stupid? The only person I can think of that uses their real name on here probably shouldn't.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not going to dox him is my point. 

If it's doxing, it's certainly not easy to find.. and I'm not going to go out of my way to do that.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Are you seriously that stupid? The only person I can think of that uses their real name on here probably shouldn't.

I can't take anything you say as serious. You use a fake name and post on a forum that is the wastebasket of a football site for a team that hasn't won a playoff football game in like 700 years.

There you go again, casting dispersions in a snide way.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, garybusey said:

If it's doxing, it's certainly not easy to find.. and I'm not going to go out of my way to do that.

And yet.  I do.   And what does that tell you?  That I don't give a damn. It's called integrity. Look it up. 

Edited by Boyst62

30 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I can't take anything you say as serious. You use a fake name and post on a forum that is the wastebasket of a football site for a team that hasn't won a playoff football game in like 700 years.

There you go again, casting dispersions in a snide way.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

So... this is all Kevin Bacon's doing?

Isn't everything ?......kevin-bacon-freddy-krueger-nightmare-on-

Documents suggest possible coordination between CIA, FBI, Obama WH and Dem officials early in Trump-Russia probe: investigators
by Brooke Singman

Original Article

Feel free to disregard, Fox News.......................:w00t:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Well...Donald Trump was in Home Alone 2 with Joe Pesci.  Who was in JFK with Kevin Bacon.

So...yeah.

"back.............and to the left"

or should this be in the Stormy Daniels thread ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

or should this be in the Stormy Daniels thread ?

with a gunshot or major impact you are pulled towards the point of impact.

not sure if that works in "other impacts"

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Should this be in the Stormy Daniels thread?

you tell me....  ^_^

is Mueller ready to go through the most pointless task of charging international agents all over again?

has to be another 13 on the Russian payroll, right?

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:
6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not going to dox him is my point. 

I know him personally. You can find it. 

You understand that personally knowing a blog writer doesn't make them more credible, right?

Also, you remain silent on why The Federalist is an OK source despite the blog's founder being a proven plagiarist.  

You'd make things simpler for yourself if you stopped pretending you're interested in "journalistic integrity" and just plainly admitted that you want this version of reality to be true. Unfortunately you're so turned around & indoctrinated at this point, that even the mere suggestion of your folly sends you into some kind of panic attack.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Isn't everything ?......kevin-bacon-freddy-krueger-nightmare-on-

Documents suggest possible coordination between CIA, FBI, Obama WH and Dem officials early in Trump-Russia probe: investigators
by Brooke Singman

Original Article

Feel free to disregard, Fox News.......................:w00t:

This can't be right, how could they have left the Oarkland High School students out of the conspiracy? Or will they be in the updated conspiracy theory you sh it eaters will spam out? 

4 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Also, you remain silent on why The Federalist is an OK source despite the blog's founder being a proven plagiarist.  

So was  Joe Biden.

Edited by Wacka

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

You understand that personally knowing a blog writer doesn't make them more credible, right?

You'd make things simpler for yourself if you stopped pretending you're interested in "journalistic integrity" and just plainly admitted that you want this version of reality to be true. Unfortunately you're so turned around & indoctrinated at this point, that even the mere suggestion of your folly sends you into some kind of panic attack.

:beer:

Not only are you an asshat, now I question your literacy. That's not at all what I said. 

As as for the federalist, I've answered that several times this week. 

Youre terrible at this. 

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Look above, dumbass. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not only are you an asshat, now I question your literacy.

Now?  NOW???  Now you question his literacy?  He's been making it clear for months that he can't or won't read anything other than his own posts.  His entire presence here is nothing more than him smelling his own farts.

In fact, I think that's what I'll call his style of posting from now on.  "Smell the fart posting."

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Now?  NOW???  Now you question his literacy?  He's been making it clear for months that he can't or won't read anything other than his own posts.  His entire presence here is nothing more than him smelling his own farts.

In fact, I think that's what I'll call his style of posting from now on.  "Smell the fart posting."

He's a pretty fart smeller!

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol::beer:

That was the first post of his I read in weeks. But you're right, of course. This is what I get for being too nice. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY COLLUSION STORY GETS WORSE

We have barely begun to plumb the depths of the scandal arising out of the 2016 presidential election. James Comey, John Brennan, Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS, the DNC, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the Perkins Coie law firm, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, unknown Russians, Andrew McCabe–the list goes on and on, and it keeps getting longer.

The latest report comes from Congressional investigators, via Fox News:

Newly uncovered text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggest a possible coordination between high-ranking officials at the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, Justice Department and former Senate Democratic leadership in the early stages of the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to GOP congressional investigators on Wednesday.

The investigators say the information provided to Fox News “strongly” suggests coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan — which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process.

The texts indicate that Strzok and Page knew their actions were illegal or, at a bare minimum, improper, and intended to keep them safe from FOIA requests or Congressional investigations. (To be fair, this was standard practice in the Obama administration.)

Page texted Strzok on Aug. 2, 2016, saying: “Make sure you can lawfully protect what you sign. Just thinking about congress, foia, etc. You probably know better than me.”

The White House was involved in the Democrats’ plans from an early date, contrary to Barack Obama’a public claims:

Days later, on Aug. 8, 2016, Strzok texted Page: “Internal joint cyber cd intel piece for D, scenesetter for McDonough brief, Trainor [head of FBI cyber division] directed all cyber info be pulled. I’d let Bill and Jim hammer it out first, though it would be best for D to have it before the Wed WH session.”

In the texts, “D” referred to FBI Director James Comey, and and “McDonough” referred to Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, the GOP investigators said.

So Obama’s White House was in on the FBI’s machinations more or less from the start.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Or, as the Clintons call "plagiarism," inspiration...

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/20/us/politics/20speeches.html

Ah, of course. "What about-ism" is all you've got. Hillary's nasty '08 campaign has nothing to do with The Federalist being unreliable. 

Thank you for sharing your useless farts as always, old man. What's your opinion on the bombing of Dresden?

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not only are you an asshat, now I question your literacy. That's not at all what I said. 

As as for the federalist, I've answered that several times this week. 

Youre terrible at this. 

Look above, dumbass.  <Then his post about how it's not the source, but the journalist and their merits>

Lol, ok, so first of all — You refuse to read my posts but I'm expected to keep up with all of your drivel? Do you have a single principle that you apply consistently, or no? It appears like your character is as soft as your mind.

Second — you know exactly which Federalist article I'm referring to. The one that implied the kids are not in control of their actions, that they're being puppeted and controlled. You and DC Tom, both obviously highly literate, insisted that wasn't the message of the piece. Hundreds of comments on the article gleefully said, yes, that was the message. 

You refused to acknowledge this, which is alarmingly hypocritical, as you're also the loudest one about being critical of media. You live in a heavily filtered reality cocoon that you've created for yourself, and when it's pointed out, you have to then also block out the person pointing it out. It's a vicious cycle.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Ha, that's cute.

DC Tom: Define disease

<defines disease & why it applies; Tom leaves>

DC Tom: Define Occam's razor

<defines usage & why it applies; Tom thinks the definition is not the definition; Tom leaves>

DC Tom: What about Dresden

<point out why it's irrelevant, Tom leaves>

DC Tom: What about Hillary

<points out why it's irrelevant, Tom leaves>

Also DC Tom: It's the other guy who can't/won't read anything other than his own posts.

Also — "Smell the fart posting" ... lol, so your clever put-down is a marble-mouthed version of "sh*tposting"? The funniest thing is this is your attempt at being creative or funny.

You have to wonder, Tom, if I'm only here to hear myself talk... why here? Multiple people have put me on ignore. Makes you wonder, because this isn't the only politics board on the Internet. Hell, it's not even the best board to discuss politics with Bills fans. If I were only here to hear myself talk, if I were interested in an echo chamber, why would I come here? I could smell my own farts anywhere but I'm choosing to enter your toxic fumes, Tasker's death-is-imminent type sharting, Rhino's chronic diarrhea, B-Man's version of The Klumps., etc. Why? It seems illogical, if I'm only interested in myself... unless... hmm. A mystery. 

Tell me — how is posting a bunch of Devin Nunes tweets in a 100+page thread with Rhino/B-Man and a dozen others who already agree on a counter-narrative conspiracy theory NOT an echo chamber?

?

Edited by LA Grant
  • Like (+1) 2