DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

One thing you have to admit is pretty remarkable if you grant that the conspiracy is true:  Trump is showing unbelievable restraint right now!  I mean, what a poker face, no?  I wouldn’t have guessed he was capable.

Edited by Cugalabanza

13 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

One thing you have to admit is pretty remarkable if you grant that the conspiracy is true:  Trump is showing unbelievable restraint right now!  I mean, what a poker face, no?  I wouldn’t have guessed he was capable.

I'm constantly amazed by the lack of due credit people who dislike President Trump give him in this regard.

The man has shown to be one of the most politically adept individuals the country has ever seen, taking down the two largest political dynasties in the country, mastering a new medium of communication, winning political battle after political battle, and making those who consider themselves to be his enemies dance to his tune.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The memo is not a silver bullet, it's the beginning of a long look down a dark tunnel which needs to be illuminated, which will exonerate President Trump, and implicate many big state actors. 

However, for political reasons the release cannot come from Trump.  Is has to come through other channels.

To play the devil's advocate on this issue, Mueller has a big trump card to play to have the memo & scandals go away.

I find it coincidental that Mueller now wants to interview Trump, as there's increasing noise about FBI misdeeds and less noise about Russian collusion.  My guess is that it won't be an interview, but an offer that Trump will find hard to refuse.

It's clear that neither Trump nor his campaign conspired with the Russians in the election.  What's less clear is how much dirt Mueller dug up on Trump & family (my guess is that it's a lot). 

So Mueller's offer to Trump is to make things go away and not press the FBI's crimes or lose his family business and have the kids & Jared tossed in jail.  The bet is that Trump is the right kind of guy who'll eschew principles to save his business.

8 minutes ago, GG said:

To play the devil's advocate on this issue, Mueller has a big trump card to play to have the memo & scandals go away.

I find it coincidental that Mueller now wants to interview Trump, as there's increasing noise about FBI misdeeds and less noise about Russian collusion.  My guess is that it won't be an interview, but an offer that Trump will find hard to refuse.

It's clear that neither Trump nor his campaign conspired with the Russians in the election.  What's less clear is how much dirt Mueller dug up on Trump & family (my guess is that it's a lot). 

So Mueller's offer to Trump is to make things go away and not press the FBI's crimes or lose his family business and have the kids & Jared tossed in jail.  The bet is that Trump is the right kind of guy who'll eschew principles to save his business.

It's all fruit from the poisonous tree.  Even if such evidence exists, if it was gathered under the pretenses of the Russia Investigation, which in an of itself has shown to be a criminal fabrication, none of it could be used.

Further, Mueller can't do what you're saying without implicating himself in the coup attempt and cover-up.  I very much doubt he's willing to head to the gallows to leverage the President.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's all fruit from the poisonous tree.  Even if such evidence exists, if it was gathered under the pretenses of the Russia Investigation, which in an of itself has shown to be a criminal fabrication, none of it could be used.

Further, Mueller can't do what you're saying without implicating himself in the coup attempt and cover-up.  I very much doubt he's willing to head to the gallows to leverage the President.

I don't see how Mueller & the investigation is implicated in the dossier fabrication & FISA abuses.  If anything, he's played above water by immediately firing Strzok when he "learned" about the agent's malfeasance.

Don't forget Mueller's visit with Trump on the eve of being named SC

2 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't see how Mueller & the investigation is implicated in the dossier fabrication & FISA abuses.  If anything, he's played above water by immediately firing Strzok when he "learned" about the agent's malfeasance.

Don't forget Mueller's visit with Trump on the eve of being named SC

Still no answer as to why the meeting would have taken place. 

And it's still the reason I suspect Mueller isn't working against Trump. He went MAGA awhile ago - or he was given a chance to clear his name (don't forget, Mueller is either elbows deep in corruption himself with the U1 scandal - or he's still bitter from Holder not allowing him to prosecute those he was investigating for U1) by 45 in that meeting. 

I understand that could be wrong, Mueller might not be on team Trump. But everything we've seen from him so far sure does seem like he's doing a great job of exposing corruption in the DOJ by assembling a team of the most partisan bad apples in the FBI/DOJ and assigning them a wild goose chase to investigate while the IG investigated them. 

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/hiding-tough-questions-no-way-reassure-public

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And it's still the reason I suspect Mueller isn't working against Trump. He went MAGA awhile ago - or he was given a chance to clear his name (don't forget, Mueller is either elbows deep in corruption himself with the U1 scandal - or he's still bitter from Holder not allowing him to prosecute those he was investigating for U1) by 45 in that meeting. 

I understand that could be wrong, Mueller might not be on team Trump. But everything we've seen from him so far sure does seem like he's doing a great job of exposing corruption in the DOJ by assembling a team of the most partisan bad apples in the FBI/DOJ and assigning them a wild goose chase to investigate while the IG investigated them. 

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/hiding-tough-questions-no-way-reassure-public

Did I read that wrong, or does Grassley say here that the FBI tried to up the classification level of the memo in question to prevent it's release?

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To me it depends on the end target - if it's FBI then Mueller is probably not on Team Trump, if it's CF, DNC then possibly he is.

6 minutes ago, GG said:

To me it depends on the end target - if it's FBI then Mueller is probably not on Team Trump, if it's CF, DNC then possibly he is.

Agreed. I'm more than open to being wrong on mueller. It's not one that I have locked in with a lot of evidence. It's a hunch based on what we've seen produced by him so far, and his past connections to some of the military intelligence guys that are definitely on team trump. 

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What denial, Sparky?

Haven't you noticed ?..................Gaytor has responded to ALL the threads lately with (approximately) the same incredibly weak response...:lol:

He is "laughing at all of us"............"You all are just trump-bots"............."everyone else is in a panic"................you know THAT DENIAL

Reminds me of..............................Image result for jim carrey covering eyes and ears

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Haven't you noticed ?..................Gaytor has responded to ALL the threads lately with (approximately) the same incredibly weak response...:lol:

He is "laughing at all of us"............"You all are just trump-bots"............."everyone else is in a panic"................you know THAT DENIAL

Reminds me of..............................Image result for jim carrey covering eyes and ears

Yep, like I have said a BILLION times, I didn't vote for Trump or go to his rallies, but over the last two years, these Trump haters come off as unhinged and braindead morons who have no thought capability on their own but to hate Trump every step of the way.

I see it in MY OWN family first hand. My family is nothing but Trump haters and they can't give me one valid reason as to why they hate him. It's all about Trump grabbing kitties as to why they hate him. It freaking war at every family function with Trump and that is why I never go to family function. I am tired of hearing about Trump hate.

Just now, njbuff said:

Yep, like I have said a BILLION times, I didn't vote for Trump or go to his rallies, but over the last two years, these Trump haters come off as unhinged and braindead morons who have no thought capability on their own but to hate Trump every step of the way.

I see it in MY OWN family first hand. My family is nothing but Trump haters and they can't give me one valid reason as to why they hate him. It's all about Trump grabbing kitties as to why they hate him. It freaking war at every family function with Trump and that is why I never go to family function. I am tired of hearing about Trump hate.

I respect your opinion and think a lot of the extreme left’s hate for Trump is irrational. However, wasn’t Obama hated on by Fox and the right in virtually the same way? 

2 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I respect your opinion and think a lot of the extreme left’s hate for Trump is irrational. However, wasn’t Obama hated on by Fox and the right in virtually the same way? 

I live in ground zero of DTS Resistance/Persistence, and the comparisons aren't even close.

Just now, GG said:

I live in ground zero of DTS Resistance/Persistence, and the comparisons aren't even close.

Where is ground zero if you don’t mind me asking, California?

All the deep state, hezbollah cocaine **** aside, the public perceived the Obamas to be pretty good people. Today, I don’t think many people look at the Trumps as good people or deserving respect. That could have something to do with it.

Honestly, my life hasn’t changed at all, I’m actually going to get a raise and lower taxes so I don’t understand why people waste their time hating Dotard Donnie.