DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, it's not over. He still has a jaywalking case and an instance when a Trump aide was violating a D.C. noise ordinance for playing his car stereo too loud.

Not just playing his stereo too loud, he was playing RUSSIAN music too loud!

While eating an ice cream cone containing TWO scoops.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's been cooperating for months (contrary to what one might assume with this story). Think this leniency is part of his deal. 

That, and lying to a politicized institution that spouts own lies carries a lot more irony in sentencing. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gates, Manafort, Nader, Zwaan - all Clinton connections. 

This is happening as predicted. Just watch. 

Well look at that:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/981139958307180544

Read RR's redacted memo laying out the precise scope of RM's authority. Highlights:

* Ordered him to look into Manafort and the Ukraine (that's Podesta connection/Clinton/Obama connection)

* Ordered him to look into Manafort/Deripaska (important name, covered at length here - He paid for parts of the dossier! Connected to Warner scandal earlier this year, tied to McCain https://t.co/0H5BFdLHb2?amp=1 )

* RR makes it clear the Ukraine connections have nothing to do with Trump (spelled out in the doc, read it)

So, again, if Mueller is really investigating Trump - why is he being secretly ordered to investigate the origin of the dossier and Manafort's connection to the Ukraine? 

BECAUSE MANAFORT WAS A PODESTA PLANT.

This is is all unraveling now. This is actual evidence. Not mere speculation. 

More here: https://www.scribd.com/document/375432215/Response-to-Motion#download&from_embed

image.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Wow, I certainly haven’t seen this. I tried to find a story on it and couldn’t.  Can you provide a link?

that would be the slim minority reading exegesis of what I typed.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

that would be the slim minority reading exegesis of what I typed.

No.  You said Mueller admitted there is nothing at all here (presumably meaning on collusion).

Where did Mueller make this admission?

No exegesis—just asking for a link.

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Not just playing his stereo too loud, he was playing RUSSIAN music too loud!

While eating an ice cream cone containing TWO scoops.

Well, if he was playing this, he should be arrested!

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

https://artvoice.com/2018/04/03/roger-stone-wikileaks-julian-assange-anatomy-fake-news-avalanche/#.WsPEgS7waM8

Haven't read this yet... but apparently Roger Stone has written an editorial for Artvoice... that came out today...

WTF?

I honestly don't know what did or didn't take place between any of these guys.  But Roger Stone is fascinating to me.  He's like the answer to the question, what would happen if Bert from Sesame Street grew up to be a hard line Republican power player?

bert.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I honestly don't know what did or didn't take place between any of these guys.  But Roger Stone is fascinating to me.  He's like the answer to the question, what would happen if Bert from Sesame Street grew up to be a hard line Republican power player?

bert.jpg

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

bert.jpg

He's a troll with aspirations towards becoming a God level troll, IMO. 

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More bad news for those thinking this thing hasn't boomeranged:

https://saraacarter.com/bombshell-secret-texts-show-fbi-doj-may-have-rushed-anti-trump-fisa-warrant/

oops, 44 is in trouble. 

I don't think this is a good example of a "bombshell."  It's not clear that this means anything at all.

Some of the other things you've posted have been more compelling.  This particular piece seems like a stretch.  I can't see anything concrete in it.  Am I missing something?

Edited by Cugalabanza

6 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I don't think this is a good example of a "bombshell."  It's not clear that this means anything at all.

Some of the other things you've posted have been more compelling.  This particular piece seems like a stretch.  I can't see anything concrete in it.  Am I missing something?

It's the beginnings of laying out the case in public, connecting the dots from the low level foot soldiers all the way up the food chain.  It's essentially a teaser to the imminent IG report.

5 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Fair. It's more about context - it's not a bombshell because it's been long suspected. This is the beginning of confirmation (the thousands of pages of newly turned over texts and information from the DOJ. 

Go check Yates' Twitter - she posted a doozy today (or yesterday), the birds only start tweeting like that when they know they're about to be under lots of heat. This story leads to Yates through McCabe. Yates leads right to Rice and 44 personally. It also further exposes McCabe for more lies than we previously knew about. Funny how he just cashed out 500k in his go fund me account... Before the OIG report hits and his full culpability is exposed. 

Lots of moving pieces, lots to track. But parts of the media are only now just catching up to what's been reported in this thread and others since last November. There will be overlap of "old" information (to us) compared to it being "new" to others. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More bad news for those thinking this thing hasn't boomeranged:

https://saraacarter.com/bombshell-secret-texts-show-fbi-doj-may-have-rushed-anti-trump-fisa-warrant/

oops, 44 is in trouble. 

He's gonna have a fall guy. Dude has to have a fall guy.  Cris Carter has to have told him to have a fall guy.

The day any of this touches 44 is the day I'll cry tears of joy for knowing no one is untouchable and above the law

40 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He's gonna have a fall guy. Dude has to have a fall guy.  Cris Carter has to have told him to have a fall guy.

The day any of this touches 44 is the day I'll cry tears of joy for knowing no one is untouchable and above the law

what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

That's exactly how it will be. Trump or somebody else by that time will pardon them in the name that it is better for all of those involved in this country just to move on

Trump Is Not a Target and That’s Big

robert-mueller.jpg

The Washington Post reports tonight: “Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III informed President Trump’s attorneys last month that he is continuing to investigate the president but does not consider him a criminal target at this point, according to three people familiar with the discussions.” You’re going to hear a lot about this story, and much of what you hear is going to focus on its secondary details. Among them, that Mueller is reportedly thinking of writing separate reports about the various charges and those reports could be very damaging.

Do not be misled.

Yes, the story goes on to say that he might become a target later. But Mueller has been at this now for nine months with an aggressive staff. He has issued indictments of various figures and might be going after others. So telling Trump that he’s not a target is a very big deal.

Yes, in theory, Trump could testify before Mueller and perjure himself because of his highly problematic relationship to the truth. Yes, in theory, the probe could go on for years, and he could be indicted after his presidency—though, at this point, any such speculation is transparently absurd. The simple fact is this: Trump is not a target: “Prosecutors view someone as a subject when that person has engaged in conduct that is under investigation but there is not sufficient evidence to bring charges.”

Yup.  Who could've seen that coming besides anybody with a functioning brain? 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump Is Not a Target and That’s Big JOHN PODHORETZ / APR. 3, 2018

robert-mueller.jpg

The Washington Post reports tonight: “Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III informed President Trump’s attorneys last month that he is continuing to investigate the president but does not consider him a criminal target at this point, according to three people familiar with the discussions.” You’re going to hear a lot about this story, and much of what you hear is going to focus on its secondary details. Among them, that Mueller is reportedly thinking of writing separate reports about the various charges and those reports could be very damaging.

Who could've seen that coming besides anybody with a functioning brain?  Will the Democrats move on now?  No.  They can't get out of their own way.  At least the right wing media can stop the smear campaign against Mueller now.

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump Is Not a Target and That’s Big

robert-mueller.jpg

Do not be misled.

Yes, the story goes on to say that he might become a target later. But Mueller has been at this now for nine months with an aggressive staff. He has issued indictments of various figures and might be going after others. So telling Trump that he’s not a target is a very big deal.

Yes, in theory, Trump could testify before Mueller and perjure himself because of his highly problematic relationship to the truth. Yes, in theory, the probe could go on for years, and he could be indicted after his presidency—though, at this point, any such speculation is transparently absurd. The simple fact is this: Trump is not a target: “Prosecutors view someone as a subject when that person has engaged in conduct that is under investigation but there is not sufficient evidence to bring charges.”

Lol that’s an interesting spin on the actual article. Talk about fake news! 

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yup.  Who could've seen that coming besides anybody with a functioning brain? 

Who could've seen that coming besides anybody with a functioning brain?  Will the Democrats move on now?  No. 

Hell no.  They've got obstruction of Justice for as long as Mueller's still on the job.  After that they'll have to settle for the endless daily gifts offered by Trump. 

oh please the propaganda lame stream media will twist this into,

"Mueller luring Trump into a trap , dumb dumb Trump will fall into 

it and be impeached by summer"

And run this headline on yahoo, cnn, huff etc for the next 6 months.

The sheep will eat it up and watch and wait, all this BS is just

a giant smokescreen eating time, the dims hoping they get the majority

back. All of it is just busy work stealing tax payers bucks.

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

oh please the propaganda lame stream media will twist this into,

"Mueller luring Trump into a trap , dumb dumb Trump will fall into 

it and be impeached by summer"

And run this headline on yahoo, cnn, huff etc for the next 6 months.

The sheep will eat it up and watch and wait, all this BS is just

a giant smokescreen eating time, the dims hoping they get the majority

back. All of it is just busy work stealing tax payers bucks.

Did you read the original Washington post article at all? Because it already said that before it had the Republican spin filter added. Lol speaking of sheep. 

6 minutes ago, Albwan said:

'Russia's interference in the elections', our election system must be as weak

as those skyscrapers in NY,  you know those ones that fall into neat little piles

of powdery dust.

Holy !@#$, another nut bar! It was the aliens! 

So Muellers probe has now officially sentenced its first person to jail. The son in law of a Russian oligarch is heading to prison. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/its-mueller-time-and-the-lying-dutchman-is-the-first-to-fall/2018/04/03/0d534b06-3782-11e8-9c0a-85d477d9a226_story.html?utm_term=.c980dde40e33

Van der Zwaan’s bit role as the first jailbird of the Mueller probe gives some clues about where else it may go. He’s the son-in-law of German Khan, who is worth more than $9 billion and is an owner of a Russian bank that figured prominently in the “dossier” about alleged Russia-Trump collusion. Van der Zwaan also knew that Gates had been in contact during Trump’s presidential campaign with a person tied to Russian intelligence services.

Wherever Mueller is heading, it seems to be unnerving the president, who tends to become more erratic at pivotal moments in the probe. Trump has been stirring up a trade war, stoking anti-immigrant sentiments and calling out his predecessor as “Cheatin’ Obama.”

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has questioned Russian oligarchs about whether they “illegally funneled cash donations directly or indirectly into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and inauguration,” multiple sources told CNN. Two oligarchs were stopped and questioned while traveling in the U.S. One of them had his electronic devices searched “when his private jet landed at a New York area airport,” according to the report. Mueller and his team also made an “informal voluntary document and interview request” to a third oligarch who did not travel to America. According to CNN, campaign-finance laws prohibit foreign nationals from donating to U.S. campaigns. Mueller is also reportedly interested in “investments Russians made in companies or think tanks that have political action committees that donated to the campaign” and the use of “straw donors—Americans with citizenship—as a vessel through which they could pump money into the campaign and inauguration fund.”