The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

But Bill and Hillary Clinton's plan failed.  Wikileaks ruined everything!

https://theindependentthinker2016.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/donald-trump-is-a-hillary-clinton-plant/

PUBLISHED ON August 12, 2016

While not necessarily causal, you will notice that every time something negative comes out about Hillary Clinton (Wikileaks anyone?), Trump jumps up front and center with some insane comment that pulls all the media attention to him.

For example, the day that a a federal judge granted a Freedom of Information Act request that exposed that Hillary Clinton was offering political favors in exchange for donations while she was Secratary of State, Donald Trump called for Clinton’s assassination and the entire corporate media focused on Trump’s comments and ignored this huge scandal that would have surely caused her to lose ground in the polls.

It is interesting that Trump’s comments rarely focus on issues.

Clinton is an easy target to attack on the issues, as she is literally caught in one form of scandal or another nearly every week, but Trump usually refrains from attacking her obvious treachery.  Instead he attacks her on her husband’s infidelity or makes comments about her failing health.

If Trump were to speak on the issues, he would have the opportunity to educate the masses regarding her corruption and could potentially win the election, but by making personal, ugly attacks, he instead illicits sympathy for her and actually recruits voters on her behalf.

24 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

But Bill and Hillary Clinton's plan failed.  Wikileaks ruined everything!

https://theindependentthinker2016.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/donald-trump-is-a-hillary-clinton-plant/

PUBLISHED ON August 12, 2016

While not necessarily causal, you will notice that every time something negative comes out about Hillary Clinton (Wikileaks anyone?), Trump jumps up front and center with some insane comment that pulls all the media attention to him.

For example, the day that a a federal judge granted a Freedom of Information Act request that exposed that Hillary Clinton was offering political favors in exchange for donations while she was Secratary of State, Donald Trump called for Clinton’s assassination and the entire corporate media focused on Trump’s comments and ignored this huge scandal that would have surely caused her to lose ground in the polls.

It is interesting that Trump’s comments rarely focus on issues.

Clinton is an easy target to attack on the issues, as she is literally caught in one form of scandal or another nearly every week, but Trump usually refrains from attacking her obvious treachery.  Instead he attacks her on her husband’s infidelity or makes comments about her failing health.

If Trump were to speak on the issues, he would have the opportunity to educate the masses regarding her corruption and could potentially win the election, but by making personal, ugly attacks, he instead illicits sympathy for her and actually recruits voters on her behalf.

Donald Trump called for Clinton's assassination? So far in your words and in the link all I see is wild speculation that did not turn out the way the speculation hoped. If this is all you have then you've already failed.

59 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Bill and Hillary Clinton knew Hillary's political weaknesses.  She needed someone worse than her to run against.  Who do they call?  Their longtime friend and fellow New York Democrat Donald Trump.  

New York isn’t known for giving us conservative politicians, especially those in the GOP

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So you're posting a meme from 2016 Essentially from Infowars level of basic thought?  Well done.

The Hill?  The Washington Post?  Bloomberg? National Review?  BBC? These are not Infowars level media.  

Longtime New York Democrat Donald Trump did everything he could to destroy his own Presidential campaign as the Republican nominee.  But the unanticipated Wikileaks did more damage to his opponent (and friend) Hillary Clinton.

So we're stuck with a President who did not want to be President, does not want to be President, and does not possess the skills to be President.  And we're about to be hit with an IG report exposing the DNC's scandalous role in the 2016 Presidential election.

Everyone is losing.

If you don't see the problem that our country is in then you're hopeless.  

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

New York isn’t known for giving us conservative politicians, especially those in the GOP

"Very pro-choice" but now pro-life Donald Trump's kids Erik and Ivanka were not allowed to vote in the 2016 NY GOP Primary because they were registered Democrats!

14 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

The Hill?  The Washington Post?  Bloomberg? National Review?  BBC? These are not Infowars level media.  

Longtime New York Democrat Donald Trump did everything he could to destroy his own Presidential campaign as the Republican nominee.  But the unanticipated Wikileaks did more damage to his opponent (and friend) Hillary Clinton.

So we're stuck with a President who did not want to be President, does not want to be President, and does not possess the skills to be President.  And we're about to be hit with an IG report exposing the DNC's scandalous role in the 2016 Presidential election.

Everyone is losing.

"Very pro-choice" but now pro-life Donald Trump's kids Erik and Ivanka were not allowed to vote in the 2016 NY GOP Primary because they were registered Democrats!

#fakenews 

13 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Everyone is losing.

What makes you think Hilly possessed the skills to be a President?  And that things would be better?

And I can believe that the Clintons approached The Donald to get him to run and he said sure.  They thought he'd be a patsy but he had other designs and took the opportunity and won. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

What makes you think Hilly possessed the skills to be a President? 

I don't.

There was no 2016 Presidential election.  It was a scandal.  A scandal started by Bill and Hillary Clinton.  They offered the part of foil to Donald Trump and he took it.

What was Donald Trump supposed to get in return for intentionally losing the 2016 Presidential election to Hillary Clinton?

Answer:  Occupancy of the Lincoln Bedroom in the White House. And fast track approval for any business deal that Donald Trump wants.  Especially in, you guessed it:  RUSSIA!  Remember when the Clintons were in the White House selling the Lincoln Bedroom to the highest bidder?  

The Clintons aren't Democrats any more.  They're filthy, lying, greedy, selfish, Wall Street corporatists.

We are ALL in trouble!

Edited by PearlHowardman

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Alright Pearl!! This is great! 

But how did Hillary orchestrate the Donald winning the GOP nomination??? 

The Russians colluded to interfere by hacking!

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Alright Pearl!! This is great! 

But how did Hillary orchestrate the Donald winning the GOP nomination??? 

By having Donald Trump appeal to the Republican base voters.

The Clintons saw first hand how bad Democrats lose in mid-term elections.  It happened to Bill Clinton in 1994 and Barack Obama in 2010.  

IMHO Bill and Hillary Clinton wanted Republicans to maintain control of the US House of Representatives and Senate.  Then a President Hillary Clinton can feign complaints that as a Democrat President her hands are tied by Republicans as to why she has a pro Wall Street agenda.

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Seth Rich. #getwoke :ph34r:

#spiritofDR

Ha ha!! 

12 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

By having Donald Trump appeal to the Republican base voters.

The Clintons saw first hand how bad Democrats lose in mid-term elections.  It happened to Bill Clinton in 1994 and Barack Obama in 2010.  

IMHO Bill and Hillary Clinton wanted Republicans to maintain control of the US House of Representatives and Senate.  Then a President Hillary Clinton can feign complaints that as a Democrat President her hands are tied by Republicans as to why she has a pro Wall Street agenda.

What base voters? What do you mean? 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ha ha!! 

What base voters? What do you mean? 

Republican base voters:  Pro-life voters.  Donald Trump once described himself as "Very pro-choice".  Anti-establishment voters. Pro 2nd Amendment voters.  Pro military voters.  Anti-illegal immigrant voters.  FOX News voters.  Voters who know who "Super predators" are. Even anti-Hillary Clinton voters.

Edited by PearlHowardman

15 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Republican base voters:  Pro-life voters.  Donald Trump once described himself as "Very pro-choice".  Anti-establishment voters. Pro 2nd Amendment voters.  Pro military voters.  Anti-illegal immigrant voters.  FOX News voters.  Voters who know who "Super predators" are. Even anti-Hillary Clinton voters.

Means nothing until one starts to run for office.

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Means nothing until one starts to run for office.

The only 2016 Republican Presidential candidate who appealed to this Republican base vote was Donald Trump.  All others were basically RINOs.

The Republican base show up to vote for Donald Trump in November 2016.  Trump loses to his planned self-destruction.  Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency and runs a pro Wall Street agenda.  Republicans maintain control of the House and Senate. 

And all those meetings that Team Trump were having with Russians, which people thought related to the election but really related to Trump business deals, start to pay off.

Finally, President Hillary Clinton renames the White House Lincoln bedroom the Donald Trump bedroom. 

This isn't really new, nor conspiratorial ?

in 2015 and 2016 , everyone who wanted Hillary joked about The Donald winning the GOP nomination because he was a buffoon and easy to beat. 

Certainly that was the refrain from all the "short memory" lemmings on this board. ?

the the left and the media did all they could to get Trump there , they are stuck with their own Frankenstein 

ADDED: and yes the ones who voted for him are responsible also, but it was the powers that be who put him in place

Edited by B-Man

We don’t get 8 years of her doing that arms wide clap and then making that goofy face and pointing out to nobody in particular in the audience.....

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This isn't really new, nor conspiratorial ?

in 2015 and 2016 , everyone who wanted Hillary joked about The Donald winning the GOP nomination because he was a buffoon and easy to beat. 

Certainly that was the refrain from all the "short memory" lemmings on this board. ?

the the left and the media did all they could to get Trump there , they are stuck with their own Frankenstein 

ADDED: and yes the ones who voted for him are responsible also, but it was the powers that be who put him in place

Not sure about he powers that be, Trump completely demolished all 16 or so GOP candidates. Then he clearly stated he was sick to death of all the PC BS and won.

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

We don’t get 8 years of her doing that arms wide clap and then making that goofy face and pointing out to nobody in particular in the audience.....

Not sure about he powers that be, Trump completely demolished all 16 or so GOP candidates. Then he clearly stated he was sick to death of all the PC BS and won.

I agree sir, but when you get 90% of the media coverage, as he did, the other 16 fall away pretty quickly. ?

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Holy ****.  She's Conan O'Brien!

Trump has overcome 

fully diagnosed dementia as shouted by he media for ten days recently

a fully diagnosed heart attack by mid-February also considered breaking news

so that’s an accomplishment of some sorts

It was in July of 2016 when I was channel surfing on the radio in my car when I came across Rush Limbaugh saying that Nate Silver's 538 2016 US Presidential election projection model had, for the first time, Donald Trump beating Hillary Clinton.

That's good news for Donald Trump, I thought.

Then came the Wikileaks disclosure that DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schulz was helping Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders.  Proof of "crooked Hillary" and election rigging.  The two issues Donald Trump is always talking about.

That's great news for Donald Trump, I thought.

Then Donald Trump storms out of nowhere and publicly asks Russia to release all e-mail they have from Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump is intentionally sabotaging his own political campaign, I realized.

Those lying, scumbag Clintons will do anything to win the White House, I understood.

Image result for donald trump and the clintons

15 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Based on this theory you can "blame" the sunrise on Trump.  

26 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

It was in July of 2016 when I was channel surfing on the radio in my car when I came across Rush Limbaugh saying that Nate Silver's 538 2016 US Presidential election projection model had, for the first time, Donald Trump beating Hillary Clinton.

That's good news for Donald Trump, I thought.

Then came the Wikileaks disclosure that DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schulz was helping Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders.  Proof of "crooked Hillary" and election rigging.  The two issues Donald Trump is always talking about.

That's great news for Donald Trump, I thought.

Then Donald Trump storms out of nowhere and publicly asks Russia to release all e-mail they have from Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump is intentionally sabotaging his own political campaign, I realized.

Those lying, scumbag Clintons will do anything to win the White House, I understood.

Image result for donald trump and the clintons

Gator (Tiberius) already posts here. We don't need any more gators. The statement above was made in a sarcastic and mocking way. I t appears as if you have created a theory here and are looking for anything to "prove" that theory. You have the :

no_cart_before_horse.gif

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It appears as if you have created a theory here and are looking for anything to "prove" that theory. 

Wrong!

Donald Trump intentionally diverted the news media attention away from the now Wikileaks proven "crooked" Hillary Clinton and the rigging of her nomination from Bernie Sanders.  Then to follow up, Trump engaged the father of a fallen US soldier who was Muslim.  This went on for a week.  The news media was excoriating Trump.  So, his intentional news media diversion worked.

What Donald Trump should have done was simply point out that there is now Wikileaks proof that Hillary Clinton is proven to be "crooked" and her nomination was proven to be rigged.  Donald Trump had overtaken Hillary Clinton in Nate Silver's election model.  Nate Silver was a political God to Democrats.  Democrats were s****ing bricks but in comes Donald Trump to save the day for them.  Intentionally!

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Based on this theory you can "blame" the sunrise on Trump.  

It was a Bill and Hillary Clinton scam.  Not Donald Trump.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Hillary had a major breakdown when she lost and couldn’t even come out to concede for several hours. Hopefully a few people captured her freakout on their iPhones.

And continues to blame everything and everyone under the sun except herself 12 plus months later.  And that is definitely a quality I abhor in a leader.  Trump may be a whack-a-doodle but we sure dodged a bullet in my opinion. 

Hey Hillary.  Temper tantrums are very unbecoming.  

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Hillary had a major breakdown when she lost and couldn’t even come out to concede for several hours. Hopefully a few people captured her freakout on their iPhones.

Donald Trump didn't look happy coming out on stage after he was declared winner. of the 2016 election  It took him a long time to get out on stage, too.  I don't wonder why.

When did Teump call for Hillary’s assassination???????!!!

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

Donald Trump didn't look happy coming out on stage after he was declared winner. of the 2016 election  It took him a long time to get out on stage, too.  I don't wonder why.

The weight of the world was immediately on his shoulders. You thought he’d be gleeful?

24 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I hope she stays disgruntled and angry. I am afraid for when she finally gets over it.

Remember when Gore lost? Grew a beard and got fat for a year. Then he reinvented himself with global warming and cost us billions over his scam...

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
Clarity
  • Like (+1) 1